Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (16109 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Mindlog:

If you didn't have confidence in the residents, did you make efforts to see any of the consultants?

He has seen a consultant already, and on another occasion he was attended to by the chief registrar.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

He has seen a consultant already, and on another occasion he was attended to by the chief registrar.
You work at UPTH?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

The symptoms I have are really terrible.
The usher work was in 2016! Half of the symptoms I have today were not here in 2016. Many of the symptoms I had in 2016 are not with me today. From 2013 to 2020 I may have experienced close to a hundred different symptoms. Some come and go sometimes without any treatment, some stay.
I don't think you can understand the symptoms. My doctors didn't fare any better.
I don't think you have encountered anybody who runs mad for minutes after eating pepper(symptom now gone), or any body who gets short seizures when they conjure a mental image or when they focus on a visual stimuli(new symptom since september last year). Do you know anyone constantly processes auditory noise instead of signal thus barely able unable to understand speech(symptom recently subsided). Unless you have this symptoms, you can not understand. I can only try to describe.
This specific manifestations of my condition are what makes them unbearable.
I have asked questions on many forums. I have never met anyone with diagnosis of depression, psychosis, anxiety disorder who had any of these symptoms.

How does any of this justify what you've done/ what you're doing ? Your description sounds like someone that should be ontop of a bed unable to do anything but you've been here writing flawlessly for the past 24 hours without fail.

@ the bolded if all organic conditions have been ruled out,then you should Google pseudoseizures, you can add it to the list of symptoms for those you want to obtain money from.

Some people have non epileptic seizures as a response to traumatic events or severe mental stress.The cure is psychotherapy .
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....The truth of this matter is that this guy is not sick.
He has a relative who is a psychiatric patient and has been taking advantage of that to scam people.
From the way he writes so coherently and his non challant attitude towards showing remorse,it is easy to findout.
People,hear me,this guy is not sick but has a psychiatric patient he is using to scam others.
Be wise.

sad
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Hathor5:
I got emails from the said moniker too. I didn't bother to read or reply them.

I don't want to criticize anyone who is kind enough to help but I struggle to understand why people would help anyone they only know from a forum whose identity and true situation they don't know. Aren't there enough people/organizations you can support offline where you can be sure that your money will be used in a way you intended it to be used?
Dear it baffles me also, there are people around you that needs help but they will still come online to help people that aren't genuine nd later they realized its scam. There are child beggars on the street that i will rather cook for nd see them smile. Most of these people aren't genuine!!
With all these stories some people will still send another scammer money tomorrow!!
Maybe it is to show off because i don't get it exactly

How do they even get these scam messages if they don't accept the pm? There is a neighbor that needs help around you, your distance family aren't left out! Why helping anonymous people online that aren't sure they are genuine?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
oseoji:

How does any of this justify what you've done ?

The endgame is that I really do wish to see neurologist, do brain scans. I didn't mean to defraud anyone.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

The endgame is that I really do wish to see neurologist, do brain scans. I didn't mean to defraud anyone.

Good luck with that. I hope your helper meets you speedily.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Mindlog:

If one can use information gotten from a family member or a friend who is undergoing psychiatric care to make money then that person also is mentally sick to go to that length and needs to be locked up in the prison section of the psychiatric hospital (if Nigeria has such)

Unfortunately, we don't have a prison section in upth, although the ward is locked and guarded, highest we do is tie a patient to the ward bed grin. Last time a patient was locked in a separate room, he flew through the window from the 3rd floor, straight to the ground. This guy here seem like someone that'll do such because he won't see any problem with it, just as he doesn't see anything wrong with what he is doing now.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

You might be right oh! Engineering student but he knows a whole lot about psychiatry and pharmacology, he is even calculating the half lives of drugs up there. LMAO!
General chemistry, year one. Engineering economics, all those sinking fund factors can be applied to drugs as long as they are linear.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:
You work at UPTH?
Do you wish to book another appointment Sir? grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Dear it baffles me also, there are people around you that needs help but they will still come online to help people that aren't genuine nd later they realized its scam. There are child beggars on the street that i will rather cook for nd see them smile. Most of these people aren't genuine!!
With all these stories some people will still send another scammer money tomorrow!!

How do they even get these scam messages if they don't accept the pm? There is a neighbor that needs help around you, your distance family aren't left out! Why helping anonymous people online that aren't sure they are genuine?

Because some people have more than enough to share and read stories from people which touch them maybe because of the work they do or because they know someone who has suffered too.

The internet connects us all and sometimes we don't have to know a person in-order to understand their difficulties and try to help,same as we do with people we see on the streets too.

It is unfortunate that fraud is the order of the day.

I have learned my lesson and will NEVER make this mistake again.

Prayer is the master key.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

General chemistry, year one. Engineering economics, all those sinking fund factors can be applied to drugs as long as they are linear.

You mean chem 130,131 and 132? I don't remember learning half life or steady state. Your economics taught you psychiatry? Must be nice grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Y'all should cut this guy some slack!! If you helping anonymous people online there is 80 percent probability he/she is a scammer!!!

I don't support scammers but one can only be scammed if you listen to sob stories on here!!

Someone is even suggesting to upload his account statement for what?

If you still wanna help people online just give out without thinking this person is genuine or not so it wouldn't hurt much!!

This person might be heal but i think he believes some are gullible to fall for his manipulative ass hence why he keeps on using the same illness to cash out because he knows there are people that will still fall!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2020
oseoji:

Because some people have more than enough to share and read stories from people which touch them maybe because of the work they do or because they know someone who has suffered too.

The internet connects us all and sometimes we don't have to know a person in-order to understand their difficulties and try to help,same as we do with people we see on the streets too.

It is unfortunate that fraud is the order of the day.

I have learned my lesson and will NEVER make this mistake again.

Prayer is the master key.

I hope so, next time just put them in your prayers grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MZrapper(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

You were making good points until you ignorantly talked about show off or one's neighbourhood.
Scratch out the show off, that's lame. It's simply about ease of doing so and out of compassion for humanity. You can barely see any thread on nairaland devoid of beggars these days and unless you have totally mastered the art of not giving a f u c k, you can't help but pay attention.
Secondly, you think everyone on Nairaland stays in beggars-infested neighborhoods? Or you think it's everyone that has enough time to start visiting those areas looking for who to help?
People who don't have the energy to undergo unnecessary stress in a bid to help can just pick one or two genuine cases (even though it's rare) and help.
From my end tho, I will rather spit on their shameless skulls than waste my penny on them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by LadySarah: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
This guy is insanely strange.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

You mean chem 130,131 and 132? I don't remember learning half life or steady state. Your economics taught you psychiatry? Must be nice grin
Because you didn't learn half life in chem100 doesn't mean others won't learn it.
Such is life,I did A level chemistry many years back and i learnt all the half life,radioactivity,etc... from there.
Afterall,many people have succeeded where others failed,so you should see that this your argument is so weak that it will easily pass for cognitive deficiency.
I don't support fraud,but I just call off weak evidences.
No one has successfully established a clear case of fraud here so far.
I'm open to better prosecutive evidence anyways...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

My new name is prayer warrior,I already told someone yesterday that prayer is the master key,next thing I knew,her thread was locked cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

I read it in Amusiem. The green back.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Y'all should cut this guy some slack!! If you helping anonymous people online there is 80 percent probability he/she is a scammer!!!

I don't support scammers but one can only be scammed if you listen to sob stories on here!!

Someone is even suggesting to upload his account statement for what?

If you still wanna help people online just give out without thinking this person is genuine or not so it wouldn't hurt much!!

This person might be heal but i think he believes some are gullible to fall for his manipulative ass hence why he keeps on using the same illness to cash out because he knows there are people that will still fall!!
There is no fraud case here,the guy is just a serial beggar who begs for his daily needs,be it medical,educational or whatever.
Begging is not a crime,so folks should stop criminalizing it.
He isn't denying that,so what gives?
I don't blame him,I blame the givers and will persecute them if I had my way.
How can you say you don't want people to beg bla bla bla,yet you encourage the begging industry by contributing to all these online pleas? undecided
The screamers and loud mouths screaming about here are well known for attention seeking,perhaps it is the reason they are screaming on this thread.
Just using one person's beggarly ways to seek cheap attention and be in the notice.
The accused should have ignored and starve them of the attention they seek,would have been better.
I blame poverty sha,na em dey cause all these.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2020
My only fear in all of these are the number of up and coming scammers that'd take a cue from this man's well premeditated and elaborate scheme to go and begin to craft an almost flawless one as his to begin in their quest to earn dishonorably and abuse people's kindness.

I can bet my balls that a number of them are taking notes and compiling theirs with pseudo evidences before launching their mass gofundmes via pm.

Anybody wey send me pm from henceforth wey no relate to anything wey I request or put out here, na him go come by himself enter my mail to reply himself.

This is all shades classless and dishonorable.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

I read it in Amusiem. The green back.

In relation to drugs? Okay grin

If I had known Amusiem had all of this, I wouldn't have wasted money buying Tripathi undecided
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2020
MZrapper:

You were making good points until you ignorantly talked about show off or one's neighbourhoods.
Scratch out the show off, that's lame. It's simply about ease of doing so and out of compassion for humanity. You can barely see any thread on nairaland devoid of beggars these days and unless you have totally mastered the art of not giving a f u c k, you can't help but pay attention.
Secondly, you think everyone on Nairaland stays in beggars-infested neighborhoods? Or you think it's everyone that has enough time to start visiting those areas looking for who to help?
People who don't have the energy to undergo unnecessary stress in a bid to help can just pick one or two genuines cases (even though it's rare) and help.
From my end tho, I will rather spit on their shameless skulls than waste my penny on them.
Neighbor could be some living in next flat or someone in your street,it could be in church etc
My statement was someone you know physically! It could be your friends etc
It's not necessarily they beg for food,for instance one of my classmate got a scholarship nd needed money to get passport,we are friends nd i know she's genuine you think i wouldn't help her? No matter hw rich everyone is around you there must be someone you know that might need the money you wanna waste on online beggar so you get my point?

Maybe I'm being harsh but only if you haven't been scammed on any social media b4 that sob stories can touch!

There are some monikers these scammers target because they believe they nice and gat soft heart! Even if you want to help someone online make sure you verify thoroughly because some can be smart to provide fake evidence!

To avoid stories that touch the heart just avoid helping people online! But if you have a soft heart you can but don't be disappointed if it's not real lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

In relation to drugs? Okay grin

If I had known Amusiem had all of this, I wouldn't have wasted money buying Tripathi undecided
Just half life. I use it to calculate how much a drug accumulates to before reaching steady state.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by MysteryGirl: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Because you didn't learn half life in chem100 doesn't mean others won't learn it.
Such is life,I did A level chemistry many years back and i learnt all the half life,radioactivity,etc... from there.
Afterall,many people have succeeded where others failed,so you should see that this your argument is so weak that it will easily pass for cognitive deficiency.
I don't support fraud,but I just call off weak evidences.
No one has successfully established a clear case of fraud here so far.
I'm open to better prosecutive evidence anyways...

Nobody teaches you any of that in relation to drugs in 100 level! At least not in uniport.

He received money for drugs for 6 months from a kind hearted nairalander, and still went ahead to use same sub story to obtain money from another nairalander the following month, that is FRAUD and not serial begging as you've termed it!

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

I'm jxt tryna wonder if u've ever put me in your prayer
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

Nobody teaches you any of that in relation to drugs in 100 level! At least not in uniport.

He received money for drugs for 6 months from a kind hearted nairalander, and still went ahead to use same sub story to obtain money from another nairalander the following month, that is FRAUD and not serial begging as you've termed it!

You missed my point.
No one has to teach him how to relate it to drugs before he can relate it to drugs.
Provided he has background knowledge on it,he can as well apply his intuition and relate his basic knowledge of that sort of chemistry to drugs.
Because you couldn't at that level doesn't mean others can't.That's why we have smarter people on earth.
Didn't Bill Gates used his background general knowledge he gathered while studying computer science at Harvard to build Microsoft?
Who taught him how to relate his theory to that kind of practicality?
Why didn't professors that have learnt the whole theory there is,that must have studied all sorts of ways to relate theories to practice created it before him?
A smart person needs not be taught,they apply their basic knowledge for useful purposes.
That's my point.

As for your second paragraph,it still holds no water because he might have been begging for money for another kind of medication from the other person.How can you differentiate or prove this?Can you?
I mean the guy has shown different sorts of medicine here and he has no income according to his stories,so how did he buy all those sorts of drugs apart from begging different people for the different drugs in his possession? undecided
All of una no hold any single incriminating evidence,sadly.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

So if them no teach you, you no read the book finish? No be your money u take buy am?
Madam. I intend to use the money for second opinion, also go for brain scan.
Like a said the cash I got was based on the previous medications. You can see that my medication changes.
I also admit that I buy multiples of the given dose as the prescribed dosage has no effect on me.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Lol. Btw,what of what I asked you?
Asked me urgent 50k?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
There is no fraud case here,the guy is just a serial beggar who begs for his daily needs,be it medical,educational or whatever.
Begging is not a crime,so folks should stop criminalizing it.
He isn't denying that,so what gives?
I don't blame him,I blame the givers and will persecute them if I had my way.
How can you say you don't want people to beg bla bla bla,yet you encourage the begging industry by contributing to all these online pleas? undecided
The screamers and loud mouths screaming about here are well known for attention seeking,perhaps it is the reason they are screaming on this thread.
Just using one person's beggarly ways to seek cheap attention and be in the notice.
The accused should have ignored and starve them of the attention they seek,would have been better.
I blame poverty sha,na em dey cause all these.
Second this.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Majesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterialMajesterial MajesterialMajesterial

Scammer watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by descarado: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2020
MysteryGirl:

The guy is an intelligent scammer.
There are loads of conflicting theories he put up there that gave him out. Psychiatric drs and nurses will know.
But because we are afraid of researching on his claims, we readily agree with him cheesy

Online begging stopped moving me long ago. I have my own way of helping people if I want. Even in VGC, poor people still exist. There are so many ways to help people anonymously in Nigeria. So no excuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.