Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (16241 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Petyprinces see ur life?

It is not about Princess, she is my babe, but that show-off talk gets me angry. If not that this young man was not straightforward, I would never have gotten in his way. I even went as far as calling him and nobody here knew. I was surprised to know he still has my number sef, not until he contacted me yesterday after I opened this thread. Nobody should tell me show-off on top NL with bitter people, as I no know how my fellow babes dey take show-off or what??!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
BiafranDel:

You that sits on nairaland day to day having meaningless arguments with different guys.

First help yourself before you think of helping others.
You must have mistaken for your jobless gf sir!!

When last have i argued with jobless guys like you here?

I wonders hw my post made your balls so hot grin
Whatever you are facing may you overcome!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Petyprincess(f): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not about Princess, she is my babe, but that show-off talk gets me angry. If not that this young man was not straightforward, I would never have gotten in his way. I even went as far as calling him and nobody here knew. I was surprised to know he still has my number sef, not until he contacted me yesterday after I opened this thread. Nobody should tell me show-off on top NL with bitter people, as I no know how my fellow babes dey take show-off or what??!!
I apologize if what i said was wrong,you know we never argued for once but at the same time I was marvelled hw scamming still happening when i thought most people have know most of these stories are fake. Please just be cautious about dubious people here!! Someone have started attacking me lol grin
Make una no vex o, you people don make me forget my assignment for canvas grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by UDUJ(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:

This is what I mean by 'old soul'. I've known since I was very young.

https://www.nairaland.com/3237028/what-soul-age#47704873

Now I get you smiley. I possess some of those key characteristics. The major one being a Solitary person. I love my me time and hate gatherings and crowds. The few people I allow into my inner circle know this and understand when I turn down some of their social invitations. Being empathetic is also spot on but I have noticed Nigerians tend to take advantage of you when they notice that trait in you so I have had to adjust and be more strong willed.

Thanks for this. I learnt something new today wink

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
You forgot to reply this person or you are still thinking of another psycho answer to give shocked cheesy grin cheesy
I don't get you. The main issue is Oseoji's money. I have tried to explain that I actually needed the money then.
I never expected 6 months. It could easily have been 2 or 3 months or even more than 6 months.
Yes the medication for july and august were of utmost importance, but never had december or november in view. I don't see myself taking drugs till year, but I may in reality take the drugs for another 10 years or just another month before my condition resolves.
Surely my project as at then would be more important than my meds x months into the future.
Remember that there is no real six months. It is only six months because oseoji decided to give six months, It could also have been another number.
Suppose he gave for, say, 18 months, are you saying that I should not use the money for the latter months if I have a pressing issue 3 months in. What if the condition then resolves after say four months, and the window for the putated pressing need is closed. Would I not regret not using part of the money then?
You have to understand that my condition can easily resolve in days or years.
My auditory hallucination which I suffered from 2016 to 2020, disappeared in a day when I took 500mg of imipramine. Severe headache, intense vomiting, slept, woke up and Voila! That particular symptom is gone, and has not relapse for weeks now.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

I apologize if what i said was wrong,you know we never argued for once but at the same time I was marvelled hw scamming still happening when i thought most people have know most of these stories are fake. Please just be cautious about dubious people here!! Someone have started attacking me lol grin
Make una no vex o, you people don make me forget my assignment for canvas grin

It is okay babe, I know say you no carry bad thing for mind talk am. I/We would be cautious. We win some and we lose some... lessons learned.grin

Don’t mind that person attacking you, whichever you do, they must attack. Them no too well.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

I don't get you. The main issue is Oseoji's money. I have tried to explain that I actually needed the money then.
I never expected 6 months. It could easily have been 2 or 3 months or even more than 6 months.
Yes the medication for july and august were of utmost importance, but never had december or november in view. I don't see myself taking drugs till year, but I may in reality take the drugs for another 10 years or just another month before my condition resolves.
Surely my project as at then would be more important than my meds x months into the future.
Remember that there is no real six months. It is only six months because oseoji decided to give six months, It could also have been another number.
Suppose he gave for, say, 18 months, are you saying that I should not use the money for the latter months if I have a pressing issue 3 months in. What if the condition then resolves after say four months, and the window for the putated pressing need is closed. Would I not regret not using part of the money then?
You have to understand that my condition can easily resolve in days or years.
My auditory hallucination which I suffered from 2016 to 2020, disappeared in a day when I took 500mg of imipramine. Severe headache, intense vomiting, slept, woke up and Voila! That particular symptom is gone, and has not relapse for weeks now.

Have you contacted your Aunt that's studying nursing in US for help ? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

You must have mistaken for your jobless gf sir!!

When last have i argued with jobless guys like you here?

I wonders hw my post made your balls so hot grin
Whatever you are facing may you overcome!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
Have you contacted your Aunt that's studying nursing in US for help ? grin cheesy
Lol. That answer was to gain favor.
I don't have any aunt there, neither do I know anything about the school.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by bigjackass: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
The guy is so smart, knows how to appeal to people's senses. See the way he mentioned his aunt Ms. Nwakaego Ezekwe. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

shocked hahahahaha... cheesy cheesy See me laughing and rolling here... hehehehee.. Your mental brain no get part 2 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigjackass:
The guy is so smart, knows how to appeal to people's senses. See the way he mentioned his aunt Ms. Nwakaego Ezekwe. Nawa
Lols, I dey tell you ooo... grin

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by bigjackass: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

That shows you have been a con artist since 2016 and this thread is justified. Nice one pocohantas , nice one

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Now I get you smiley. I possess some of those key characteristics. The major one being a Solitary person. I love my me time and hate gatherings and crowds. The few people I allow into my inner circle know this and understand when I turn down some of their social invitations. Being empathetic is also spot on but I have noticed Nigerians tend to take advantage of you when they notice that trait in you so I have had to adjust and be more strong willed.

Thanks for this. I learnt something new today wink
Guy e be like sey I be adult soul. I had to go and reread it grin

You're welcome dear
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

And how was your computer software training ?? cheesy

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Klass99:

Kai Kelechi, you're a real piece of work cheesy.

From page 2 of this thread I was ticked off by some of your responses but right now I am more amused than pissed.

I have asked you if we should help move this thread and your ministry to front page, you didn't answer.

Your destiny helper awaits you on front page o! Someone who will give you all the money you need for medical bills, educational needs and anything else your heart desires.

Ishilove I read somewhere that you used to be a moderator. What does it take for a thread like this to make front page and why hasn't a helpful thread like this made front page already? Pls educate me I am not even trying to be sarcastic here o!

The thread will be helpful to both Kelechi and over a thousand NL users. He may find his helper there and thousands will be saved from the calamity of losing money anyhow
Your sarcasm is savage.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigjackass:
That shows you have been a con artist since 2016 and this thread is justified. Nice one pocohantas , nice one
Con artist keh?
The plea was genuine.
My answer to question was false.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
And how was your computer software training ?? cheesy

Never did the training as I got no help.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Never did the training as I got no help.
from computer training ,You got no help... Then you turn it to church ministry, still got no help, later you turn it to school fees, still got to help...

And GBAM ...You restrategized it to mental heath issues and you got a lot of help... grin grin

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
from computer training ,You got no help... Then you turn it to church ministry, still got no help, later you turn it to school fees, still got to help...

And GBAM ...You restrategized it to mental heath issues and you got a lot of help... grin grin

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin

Those claims were never followed, and were never falsified.
The mental health claims are legit.
They are independent of each other.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by lightwhite: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Those claims were never followed, and were never falsified.
The mental health claims are legit.
They are independent of each other.
mister man the fact that you are able to respond very well to everyone since yesterday shows that nothing is wrong with you mentally. You are not under any mental distress at all. Any document you upload here is outdated. Your head correct well well and you are a scammer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by LadySarah: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:
Lol. That answer was to gain favor. I don't have any aunt there, neither do I know anything about the school.
TransatlanticEx abi wetin, see who you are routing for. P

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
You call this prescription outdated?

Name: Ezekwe Okezie Kelechi
Account number: 4002382456
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Galactico4ever(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Asked me urgent 50k?
50k?Yeah that'll be a nice suprise so just ask for my account details.I was talking about that story on how the forum was almost wiped off.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Your surname keeps changing... Okezie was written here ... and Ezekwe was written above... Your JAMB admission letter has Ezekwe as surname and below also has different arrangement

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by oseoji: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Is that a prescription booklet?
How come the medication is only for very short courses. The risperidone is just for 2 days and nitrazepam which is for agitation is only for 3 days.

So your main medication is escitalopram and gingko Balboa is a.herbal medicine,are there any Nigerian doctors that prescribe herbal meds?

What is thenafter? Is it a medication that the doctor misspelled?

You're basically getting treatment for depression only.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Maybe an error from the records department.
But is of secondary importance.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Greatomotoy:
are u throwing shades at Elder0001?

Did I defraud you of your money?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by lightwhite: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

You didn't see a neurologist , neither did you do brain scan. I insist that you got this prescription by falsely painting your condition to the doctors just as you have been doing here. A person under the mental distress you are claiming to have cannot be able to respond relentlessly and smartly since yesterday. You are a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
lightwhite:
You didn't see a neurologist , neither did you do brain scan. I insist that you got this prescription by falsely painting your condition to the doctors just as you have been doing here. A person under the mental distress you are claiming to have cannot be able to respond relentlessly and smartly since yesterday. You are a scammer.

What do understand by mental distress.
I am trying my best to clear this mess up.
You think the doctors are stupid enough not to know when something is wrong? I was given tests, and blood tests to rule out other causes.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Mindlog: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Don't the Psychiatrists in UPTH stamp their prescriptions? Because I know a prescription without medical stamp should be considered illegal and any pharmacist/pharmacy that dispenses it should be held liable.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by DenreleDave(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
majesterial:

Why re u lying to gain favor?

Imagine, do people like to Gain favor again?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / How To Prevent Your Marriage From Crashing / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.