Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis (15889 Views)

Single Ladies Beware Of Family Rooms. / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria / Beware Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheAgeOfTRUTH:

I felt really sad reading through that thread via the link you shared, and l must say, God will punish that tomoski ezekwe or whatever fraud name he bears. See how he cornered someone's answered prayer and he is here claiming innocent, yet with another name. God punish you
majesterial:

IIRC.
I opened a thread on cartalk section. I clearly stated my igbotic name on my posts. Lekan opened a post too in the cartalk section that day. His yoruba name was clearly pasted on the thread.
Oga lexus expressed his doubt cos lekan just opened the account that day? I, who had been on nairaland since 2014 came in, and referred my thread since I had been on nairaland for sometime. I never claimed to lekan.
I am an engineering student. He is an accounting? Student. I am igbo, he is yoruba. His was a polytechnic, mine a university. All these were stated in our various posts.
Oga Lexusgs told me that I despite my acc details, I failed to put the amount needed.
Lekan then came to my thread and stated he needed 5k? But failed to put his details.
Oga lexus thought that lekan was me and then wired 5k to details in my op. He thought I was lekan, or that lekan was me?
It was in my thread that lexus asked me to put amount, not in lekan's thread. Remember he doubted lekan in lekan's thread because lekan was a new account.
Till date, we don't know who he really wanted to help, lekan or me.
That friday I went to a function, to serve as an usher. I wasn't with my phone until monday when I saw the post.
Since I hadn't been online for days, people thought I absconded with the 5k and then hurled insults at me.
I had over a 100 mentions by monday. It was too late to explain. Thread quickly degenerated.

That matter across multiple threads.

Thank you.

Many threads were deleted that week. The ish with lanre with through different threads.
That link alone doesn't tell everything.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

This statement of yours has made me better understand the aphorism "you can't shame the shameless." Young man, you are a hardened career beggar.

I understand your point. But again, there is nothing wrong with asking for help online.

Again this is not a case of just begging.
The op is claiming I am fraudulent.
Two different things.

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheAgeOfTRUTH:

I felt really sad reading through that thread via the link you shared, and l must say, God will punish that tomoski ezekwe or whatever fraud name he bears. See how he cornered someone's answered prayer and he is here claiming innocent, yet with another name. God punish you

Sir. Please see this comment in my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3038190/plz-need#44833891
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
In 2015, Timonski was asking for advice to apply for whatever. He confirmed he got admission and was done with CLEARANCE. I don’t know any school that will CLEAR you when you are owing them. Those people in Admin are brutal. grin

In November 2015, Timonski was done with his first year and was set for 2nd year.

In 2016, For some miraculous reasons, Timonski went back to being a fresher who deferred his admission , needed fees and was scared of losing his admission.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Years back Lexusgs430 wanted to help a Nlder, Timonski aka Squillaci and a host of monikers, diverted Lexus and collected the money.

You can find the thread HERE

His effrontery when confronted is enviable.

Inspector columbo.........

I had to read thread again, to refresh my aged memory...... cheesy

I don forget this incident o, e don wipe comot from my hard drive............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:
In 2015, Timonski was asking for advice to apply for whatever. He confirmed he got admission and was done with CLEARANCE. I don’t know any school that will CLEAR you when you are owing them. Those people in Admin are brutal. grin

In November 2015, Timonski was done with his first year and was set for 2nd year.

In 2016, For some miraculous reasons, Timonski went back to being a fresher who deferred his admission , needed fees and was scared of losing his admission.

Ma, this is the only part of my plea that I recall was not completely true. But I actually needed the money for my 2nd year fees plus some other school related fees which amounted to 80000 naira.
My actual fees is about 45000. I thought that if I asked as a year 1 student that I would get that amount.
I pleaded with seun about this last year, before he removed said posts.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Klass99:
My goodness! shocked

And to think that FaAboki moniker once called me out as being Squillaci, claiming my main moniker (Klass99) was an alternate of Squillaci's.angry And some idiots liked his post that day.

Initially I was going to ignore the thread/post where that comment was made, but I thought better of it and said nah, this is how negative impressions are created in other people's minds about a person and you end up with a bad rep for no good reason.

At least Poco has shown proof of this character's different monikers and scam tales on this forum, it is not a case of one basket mouth running his mouth with inaccurate accusations or character assassination of another user.

you are a fraud and I am calling you out as it is.

truth is bitter

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Inspector columbo.........

I had to read thread again, to refresh my aged memory...... cheesy

I don forget this incident o, e don wipe comot from my hard drive............ cheesy
It seems the Lanre guy was genuine because he went to another thread to exhort Timonsiki or whatever to admit he got the money you sent him.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Ma, this is the only part of my plea that I recall was not completely true. But I actually needed the money for my 2nd year fees plus some other school related fees which amounted to 80000 naira.
My actual fees is about 45000. I thought that if I asked as a year 1 student that I would get that amount.
I pleaded with seun about this last year, before he removed said posts.
Guy, are you an orphan?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

It seems the Lanre guy was genuine because he went to another thread to exhort Timonsiki or whatever to admit he got the money you sent him.

Ma, I later received that money.
It took a long time.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

The story don dey too complicated for me to understand anymore........

Those were the days, when my heart was soft like Buhari's ass......... grin

Now when I see online begging crew, my heart is now harder than olumo rock......... cool

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The story don dey too complicated for me to understand anymore........

Those were the days, when my heart was soft like Buhari's ass......... grin

Now when I see online begging crew, my heart is now harder than olumo rock......... cool
As for me, if the holy spirit does not come to give me a vision while men sleep, I will not give out to internet strangers. Too much abuse

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by YoungandDepress: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

I understand your point. But again, there is nothing wrong with asking for help online.

Two different things.
...Oga shut up and go hide your face somewhere.

Imagine you making it seem as if begging is even ok for a grown man like you.

You should be ashamed of yourself but no,your entitlement mentality won't allow you to

Is people like you that has made it difficult for the genuine ones here to get help.

Stop defending your stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

As for me, if the holy spirit does not come to give me a vision while men sleep, I will not give out to internet strangers. Too much abuse

Majority of them are scammers/liars...... So I don't blame you.....

To put it lightly, out of 100 online beggers, 99.5% are scammers/liars........ I don't have to time to start hunting for the 0.5%........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Sir there are some of us that genuinely need help.

Problem no dey finish...... If you believe in religion..... Pray for the help to come.......... cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by karli4nia(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Two different things.

Lol.. cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Hello pocohantas.

I fail to understand the fraud here.
I made a comment in 2019 about my problems. I didn't ask a dime then.
A year later **** asked you to contact me on the ish.
I am still grateful for the aid, but I will like you to know that the aid doesn't solve the problem completely. It would only be a fraud if I didn't have said condition or if I do not need any further assistance. This your post does not show conclusively that I am fraud. You only strengthened your case by referencing posts from my previous monikers - Posts that were previously hidden by Seun after I explained to him last year or so.

Yea, I asked for help for a laptop. But how can you falsify that? On what grounds is that a fraud. Can you show that I didn't need a Laptop when I asked for it?
I asked for money for some training. How can you prove that I didn't need the cash for training?
It would be a fraud if already got help on that and still asked. I remember I asked J111333/majorjeffry then, he posted me until the period for the training expired.

Thank you.
The worst mistake humans make is thinking that the man next door is a fool just because he chooses to keep quiet.

You have been sending me mails with different monikers since the days of Sirjeffrey but as soon as I saw the Okezie, I replied you that I've sent money to your account through someone before for the same reason you kept sending the emails. That incident raised my suspicion that you were a scammer but I chose to let it pass and leave you with your conscience.

It hurts to see people like you kill other people's zeal to render helping hands in times of need.

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Majority of them are scammers/liars...... So I don't blame you.....

To put it lightly, out of 100 online beggers, 99.5% are scammers/liars........ I don't have to time to start hunting for the 0.5%........ cheesy
When I was disbursing funds for a Nairaland Covid 19 giveaway on behalf of a friend, I tried as much possible to screen the applicants but I gave up half way. The stress was too much and I almost fell ill (no joke). At the end of the day some career beggars still managed to slip through the net, so yeah, I understand the 0.5% part.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by daddytime(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
This guy must be sitting in his living room and laughing his ass off while concocting all of these bullocks ready-made replies to every attack here.

From his responses, it is evident that the dude is of a sound mind and premeditating in this enterprise of his hence, his not seeing anything wrong in his criminal ways.

This is clearly a business and a way of life for him.

So shameful and sad.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Oga shut up and go hide your face somewhere.

Imagine you making it seem as if begging is even ok for a grown man like you.

You should be ashamed of itself but no,your entitlement mentality won't allow you to

Is people like you that has made it difficult for the genuine ones here to get help.

Stop defending your stupidity.

Sir, I do odd jobs too. But there are times one's income in not sufficient to get some vital things.
So my illness is deteriorating and I have no disposable extra funds, should I let it worsen further because of "shame"?
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
J111333:
The worst mistake humans make is thinking that the man next door is a fool just because he chooses to keep quiet.

You have been sending me mails with different monikers since the days of Sirjeffrey but as soon as I saw the Okezie, I replied you that I've sent money to your account through someone before for the same reason you kept sending the emails. That incident raised my suspicion that you were a scammer but I chose to let it pass and leave you with your conscience.

It hurts to see people like you kill other people's zeal to render helping hand in times of need.
I bet he makes more money than us salary earners.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
J111333:

It hurts to see people like you kill other people's zeal to render helping hand in times of need.
I remember asking u funds for the software training, but that never materialized. That was never false.
The only person that has sent me any money through someone is Oseoji through pocohantas.
If you are not oseoji, then maybe you mistake me for someone else.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I don't understand this kind of admission oh. gringrin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:

When I was disbursing funds for a Nairaland giveaway on behalf of a friend, I tried as much possible to screen the applicants but I gave up half way. The stress was too much and I almost fell ill (no joke). At the end of the day some career beggars still managed to slip through the net, so yeah, I understand the 0.5% part.

I would rather use any extra money I have, to buy smartwatches or smartphones......... I derive more satisfaction from this obsession/addiction........... grin

Oppo watch and/or Ticwatch Pro 3 on my mind........ cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
majesterial:

Sir, I do odd jobs too. But there are times one's income in not sufficient to get some vital things.
So my illness is deteriorating and I have no disposable extra funds, should I let it worsen further because of "shame"?
....Then be bold enough to use just one moniker for that purpose.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nairaland has 2,553,551 members currently

Only 3,551 are genuine. The rest na alternate upon alternate..

Only one person get monikers that go way back to 2016..

angry

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by YoungandDepress: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Problem no dey finish...... If you believe in religion..... Pray for the help to come.......... cheesy

Amen cry

At a point, a man can be at crossroads, no hope and direction, a little act of kindness might put them on the right path again.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Amen cry

At a point, a man can be at crossroads, no hope and direction, a little act of kindness might put them on the right path again.

Ishilove and Pocohantas are registered NGO's, with a massive fund me budget........ wink
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by STENON(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is just so so bad !!!.what for I am always happy to help online beggars but not again ever since my experience with Onyeka Campbell. Thanks to BeansAndPlantain for the thread that exposed the scammer. I am sure Onyeka is reading this cry

Squaillici or whatever is your fake name, I have more than 20 nairaland pms from you but I was not just convinced to reply your mails. You are a disgrace !!!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by majesterial: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:
This guy must be sitting in his living room and laughing his ass off while concocting all of these bullocks ready-made replies to every attack here.

From his responses, it is evident that the dude is of a sound mind and premeditating in this enterprise of his hence, his not seeing anything wrong in his criminal ways.

This is clearly a business and a way of life for him.

So shameful and sad.

Lol. No be like that sir.
This illness has crippled me mentally. No one understands how bad it is. I can't do any meaningful jobs only simple physical jobs. And these jobs come with very little sums.
I can't even learn anything book related, at least since early 2018. It is as if I am going retard. Like I have lost a 100 iq points. I can barely think. I am really struggling to type these messages. Broken thoughts here and there. It has worsened to the extent that I get some of seizure if I do any hard task.
I sense a neurological problem
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I would rather use any extra money I have, to buy smartwatches or smartphones......... I derive more satisfaction from this obsession/addiction........... grin

Oppo watch and/or Ticwatch Pro 3 on my mind........ cheesy
What is a smart watch, bikonu? Is it those watches that monitor your pulse, weight, bp etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Should A Woman Ever Propose To A Man? / White Wedding Or Traditional Marriage Which One Do Yo Prefere? / Some Nigerian Men And Their Popular "I Will Marry U Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.