Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP (22363 Views)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by JAMO84: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
We can never allow PDP to turn Lagos to poverty capital of the south like they did to south east.

I AM DONE TALKING

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
The Igbo usurper and amebo gene in Fayose manifesting itself. Igboman is always concerned about what is happening elsewhere with no thought for the atrocities happening under his nose and in his own compound.

Should Fayose, instead of poking his nose in the affairs of Lagos, not concern himself with how PDP will recapture Ekiti that he lost to APC?

9 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Afamed:
A question, every sane person should ask is. Which PDP state in Nigeria are PDP going to model Lagos with in terms of infrastructures, human and capital development?

PDP are not concerned about the decaying state of Abia,
Ebonyi does not receive 10percent of what Lagos is receieving, but the Governor is performing wonders.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Yebosola(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Goke7:

Lekki ikoyi bridge was done by the military abi.

Why answering children of 8?is in their DNA to hate till death, where as their govs are playing ludo with their destiny.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Yebosola(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
JAMO84:
We can never allow PDP to turn Lagos to poverty capital of the south like they did to south east.

I AM DONE TALKING

Okare Omoluabi tokan tara!!! grin , most of this useless attacks are from the people where their gov has exchange their destiny with kerosene

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by fatymore(f): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Until them but now
Fem
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by solmus: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin

PDP?!

Abeg Lagos no be Abia State

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Afamed:

This is where you need freedom. All your former Govs in the state are in Abuja as Senator. The 2 Orjis, are your serving Senators while the 3rd Senator same from Abia ,is the known (hypocrite )Abaribe . A 2 time deputy Gov. Abaribe has been in power since 1999. This is where you need to free yourself from slavery.
Orji son is coming as the next Gov while presently he's the Speaker of AHOA

You wan finish d guy wetin him do u now? grin

11 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Were Funsho Williams to be alive then there would have been hope for PDP
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Yankee101: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
With all the rigging I do not think Sanwo Olu won the last elections
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by DaBillionnaire: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Which one is ripe ?

Abi lag Na mango grin

This people eh !!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Afamed:
A question, every sane person should ask is. Which PDP state in Nigeria are PDP going to model Lagos with in terms of infrastructures, human and capital development?

PDP are not concerned about the decaying state of Abia,
Which PDP state was formal capital of Nigeria?
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by FrankBass281(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
till Nigerians learn to vote for individuals and not party we will continue to suffer for 600years
meanwhile check my signature if you want to earn by performing some task online.registration is FREE but please you have to be serious.
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
hmm
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Osoko
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by deji17: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
duduade:
Sharrap there

Same bunch of cohorts

Lagosians are still more brave than Abia people and the entire south east and some part of south south where PDP has destroyed their destiny.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by ekestic1976(f): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jafar1:
Not when tinibu is still dictating!
Lagosians are cowards, they can't escape tinibu's slavery!

All other ethnicities in Nigeria are COWARDS except you people. It's about the main word of hate you're taught right from birth. But who's a coward; the one who plunged headlong into a war but couldn't wait to see its end, or the ones who pre-plan issues to obtain a reasonable outcome?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by BabaO2: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fayose, I like your politics of self determination of the oduduwa descendants. I used to like Tinubu, but I think he's too proud and full of himself these days. Nevertheless, PDP is anti Yoruba race, the earlier you trace your steps backward the better for you and Gbenga Daniel. No one in PDP is a person of substance, Lagos is not Edo, and never will it be for PDP

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by norriswood(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jafar1:
Not when tinibu is still dictating!
Lagosians are cowards, they can't escape tinibu's slavery!
...as ur people are cowards that makes ur state under developed....rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Golan007: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jafar1:

What makes u think am from the east?

Your accent can be perceived through the internet.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
I dont vote in any election because I am never inspired by the candidates on offer, the only exception is Lagos gubernatorial elections. I vote not because I support Tinubu or APC but because I cannot bear the thought of PDP in Lagos. Whatever ill you think Tinubu has perpertrated in Lagos( and there are many) a Lagos under PDP will be 100 times worse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by lovemoi2(f): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Can Nigerians stop woth all these looser parties nonsense? Useless pdp and apc recycled leaders
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Jafar1: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
norriswood:
...as ur people are cowards that makes ur state under developed....rubbish
Pained!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina / Olu Of Warri Visits Abiodun, Predicts Oil Discovery In Ogun / Abia PDP Gave Themselves 108,000 Votes In Obingwa Against 9k – Alex Otti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.