Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP (22370 Views)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Ajibel(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2020
WordMetrix:
Hey, shut up. Lagos was the FCT. Do that in every state and see whether we won't witness development in like manner

Lagos state was not the FCT
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by victorDanladi: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Almighty God will continue to bless reasonabke Yorubas who have commented on this thread

I am proud of you!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by victorDanladi: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Afamed:

This is where you need freedom. All your former Govs in the state are in Abuja as Senator. The 2 Orjis, are your serving Senators while the 3rd Senator same from Abia ,is the known (hypocrite )Abaribe . A 2 time deputy Gov. Abaribe has been in power since 1999. This is where you need to free yourself from slavery.
Orji son is coming as the next Gov while presently he's the Speaker of AHOA
Please,edit your post and add IKE EKWEREMADU who has been enslaving them by lording himself over them in the senate since 2003!

THOSE ATIKU SLAVES think they are smart!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by cardoctor(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Go pluck am na

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by oyatz(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Were Funsho Williams to be alive then there would have been hope for PDP

So the hope of the PDP depends on a politician that died in 2006?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Afamed: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
endofsolomon:
[s][/s]
This one has been Wailing since time immemorial
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by WordMetrix(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

And the FCT is the governor of Lagos state since the FG left lagos state decades ago, in fact, when Fasola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu commission projects, it was actually the FCT initiating and commissioning the projects because the FCT is the governor in Lagos state.

Lagos state is generating N39 billion per month in IGR today because of FCT tax collection policies and not Tinubu's ingenuity bumped IGR in Lagos from N500 million to N39 billion.

God Bless FCT the governor of Lagos state.

ipob mentality is always upside down mentality.

grin grin grin

What you don't seem to understand is that as the federal Capital Territory, Lagos had already attracted all necessary resources both human and material, to make it succeed before hand. Check through the globe and see, there's no state which was once a federal Capital that it's not more developed than the other components. Any project carried by successive governments is predicated on what has already been built. As the former FCT, Lagos had already put everything on ground to make it succeed for coming years. For instance, industrial estates had attracted lots of human capital to Lagos of yesterday thereby boosting the IGR potentials of the state not necessarily because of what the governors are doing today. This informs the reason for the presence of different professionals and technocrats in the state. If you think what I'm saying isn't true then go and read Mydal's theory of resource development
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by zinizta: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Smithkafors:
You are ignorant and clever by half by making such claim!. What infrastructure is on ground?.Most of the projects were done by the military.Show me one infrastructure in Lagos that
is commensurate with the revenue. Abi no be the Lagos State I dey?.Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

will you sharrrap dia!!!! ,meshonu onye beribe
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2020
oyatz:

So the hope of the PDP depends on a politician that died in 2006?
I really wish you understood what I meant
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/lagos-is-ripe-for-takeover-by-pdp-says-fayose/

no problem....i dont care even if sdp take over.....my darling state is walking on a very slow pace...despite our revenue generation......if sanwo doesnt do the necessary...another party go take over....
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Ayobami7(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
noted
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Goke7: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
WordMetrix:
What you don't seem to understand is that as the federal Capital Territory, Lagos had already attracted all necessary resources both human and material, to make it succeed before hand. Check through the globe and see, there's no state which was once a federal Capital that it's not more developed than the other components. Any project carried by successive governments is predicated on what has already been built. As the former FCT, Lagos had already put everything on ground to make it succeed for coming years. For instance, industrial estates had attracted lots of human capital to Lagos of yesterday thereby boosting the IGR potentials of the state not necessarily because of what the governors are doing today. This informs the reason for the presence of different professionals and technocrats in the state. If you think what I'm saying isn't true then go and read Mydal's theory of resource development

Those industrial estates you are talking about was built by awolowo and he was never Nigeria's president. Matori, oba Akran, isolo name them were all awolowo projects and legacies.

It was even FG that leveraged on all these industrial clusters and are still benefitting from them. Don't rewrite history, Abuja has been federal capital for almost 30 yrs now and still cannot match up to Lagos, e get why
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by okoloemmalex(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sammyblack87:
wetin dey ur state abeg? Black belle people

enjoy your slave trade bro...

we 're not in a competition on whose leg chain is stronger bro.

freedom isn't free indeed
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Almost impossible with current government
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by IDesignLOGO: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I doubt. Buy you never can tell sha. You're are a successful man until your own people join in a fight against you secretly

Anyway, please i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Fayose is 100 % correct. Watch what will happen in 2023 my brother
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by Cutiekatty: 2:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Look at this hypnotized hypocrite calling someone crazy, when we all know and you know it yourself that you all are bunch of zombies under the control of your slave master tinubu. Continue to enjoy your slavery. Generation of cowards

AlabiJ:

And who or what is stopping you from moving to Gombe since you feel it is better than Lagos? Una dey crase. The only reason you people speak ill of Lagos and refuse to acknowledge its development is just because you want your accursed PDP to come and infect it with its madness. If na PDP government dey hungry you, pack and go live in a PDP-governed state.

Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by NGpatriot: 4:03am On Oct 04, 2020
WordMetrix:

Lagos as the FCT was limited to Lagos Island, the rest was Western Region from Apapa to Ikeja, Ilupeju, Palm Groove, Anthony, Maryland, Ketu, Ikorodu and son on.

Lagos economy grew because of industries and Lagos is the most industrialized state in Nigeria because of the industrial estates were in the Western Region, built by Awolowo from Apapa industrial estate to Matori, Mushin, Ilupeju and Ikeja industrial estates.

When you here FCT in Lagos, it was Lagos island, most of what constitute Lagos state today was Western region and the economy of Lagos was rooted in the western region.

Did the FCT hired Alpha Beta that grew the IGR in Lagos from N500 million to N39 billion per month?

Get a little education and stop repeating the FCT rubbish, even with the FCT nonsense, is the FCT the governor of Lagos? Or do you mean Tinubu, Fashola, Sanwo Olu and Ambode working for the FCT?

The FCT rubbish is really embarrassing, it shows that you are ignorant, also that you do not know jack shi!t about Lagos, most of you hear FCT and start doing follow follow ignorance.
Re: Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP by loopman: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2020
striker07:
is that enough to justify how much lagos have made since 99,in recent years lagos budget is close to a trillion,lagos generates several billions every month,no efficient rail system, many inter street bad roads,over inflation of contracts, its Lagos you'll see where a kilometre is awarded for 1 billion,Lagosians need to wake up

The problem is that Lagos is finding it difficult to keep development at the level of influx from other states in the country due to failure of leadership in those states.

Lagos is carrying the burden of failure of leadership of virtually all the Eastern states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate / Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.