Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,811 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan (11704 Views)

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / Nigeria At 60: We Are Not Where We Ought To Be - Governor Abubakar Sani Bello / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Mummyfour(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Any man that is learning how to crawl at 60 should not be celebrated, but should be taken for serious deliverance.
Who celebrates a man at 60 that was not born naturally disabled, but just Decided to refuse to stand on his feet, especially when his leaders are convincing him to remain stagnant and continually be a begger and a nuisance.
I can't celebrate such a man ooo.
If you know, you know.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by IamWonderful: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
ok
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by PapaNnamdi: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Omoslim26:
Good man but if only you hard tougher scrotum and balls we wouldn't be in dis National disaster now

See where search for tougher scrotum and balls don put us now,

to get visa now belike mission impossible 1-7

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Nimvazsniper(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Hi guys Link on my bio OUT NOW �� FEMCOVER OUT NOW HELP WATCH, SHARE TAG @davidoofficial ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffEaO668MQU
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Emeka71(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy diamond jubilee independence celebration for Nigeria courtesy http://9jatotalfacts.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by nairalandankrah: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Correct and peaceful man. It takes people like to sacrifice their personal interest to keep the country one. You will live long.
That's all they care about..keeping the useless country one..at the detriment of the suffering masses
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2020
GEJ My President
Nigeria condemned him for being too lenient and peaceful
Now that they have the hard and stonecode president Buhari they are crying
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Omoslim26: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

See where search for tougher scrotum and balls don put us now,

to get visa now belike mission impossible 1-7

Baba don't get me wrong
I am implying dat if he had played tough as an incumbent president before he was ousted out Cheaply Apcheat wouldn't have won
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by brexit: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2020
This is one of those that kept Nigeria the way it is, it is after their regime they start playing adviser figure roles but while in office their eyes of understanding are destroyed

Let us forget them, OBJ also in this same group, we are really tired of this blame game after years of fruitless efforts in office

We will experience a change before the next 5 years, There is God
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Gbogbowa: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2020
What are we celebrating hunger, suicide, bandit,Boko Haram, division,hatred,bad road etc pls Lord help me so that my life will not be like Nigeria@ 60 yet cannot provide and secure his people,I weep for my country
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Brushstrokes20: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Stale! The shithole is a lost cause!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Bobyro: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Jona should STFU

JFC 60 years, 60 fûcking years and nothing to show for it? If Nigeria was a man it'd be a deadbeat father.
Leave the selfish man. He has gotten what he wants from life that's why he's talking comfortably. He's part of the reason we're in this mess
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Maranzano(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2020
As far as governance is concerned, there's nothing to celebrate today. Hunger, hyperinflation, insurgency nepotism and disunity are not the hallmarks of greatness. Nigeria is 60 years today and we are still being consoled not to despair. Retirement age in Nigerian public service is 60 years If Nigeria is a public servant, will he retire happily today?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by lekki1444: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2020
NIGGA WEE YOU KEEP KWAYET. yo dumb ass and diezani and aluko have destroyed the country
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Weedhustler: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Wtf are we celebrating?....omo am focusing on my legit hustle! Buhari will suffer for 650 yes ahswear...
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Slurity:
THE DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE IN THIS MAN MAKES ANYTHING ABOUT HIM IRRITATE ME. JONATHAN IS BY FAR THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAVE. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPARATUS TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER BUT WASTED IT ALL.

GOD IS SO GREAT IN HIS WONDERS, HE WILL MAKE THE FOOLS TO REIGN OVER THE WISE. BUY VIRTUE OF COMPETENCE, JONATHAN DON'T DESERVE TO BE A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A PRESIDENT.
who be your papa?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by gabsoft: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Do not despair Nigerians. All will be well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Sholaco: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Stupid leaders
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by SeriouslySense(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
I dont understand, why force people together, they don't want to be in one country, and you can never get them to be one, if some think they are better than others.

This is really self deceit.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Oyira(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Our Goodluck, you are so peaceful even in your letters.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Fresh25: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Is he coming out as an aspirant in 2023?
happy20:
smiley.. nice talk . We will vote for you in 2023
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Youatiku6: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
‪Happy Independence Nigeria �� ‬

‪Sir Abubakar Tafawa Independence speech 1960. ��� Queen Elizebath visit to Nigeria in 1956 and 1960‬
‪#NigeriaAt60 ��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Okeigbobaze: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Nnadozie Victor

My Own Question for Nigeria���

It saddens my heart when I remember the state and conditions of Nigeria.
It is quite disheartening that even at our 60th independence anniversary that we don't have something worth celebrating.

Nigeria, African Giant��

The Question Here is, what are celebrating Nigeria For?

What are we celebrating Nigerians?�‍♂️�‍♂️

Are we celebrating Steady Power Supply?�

Good Road?�

Continuous Payment of Workers in the state and private sector?

Are we celebrating that we can rely on our selves for food, technology or what?

Nigeria @60���

We celebrate that we are indepthed to other countries ���.

We celebrate non payment of workers.

We celebrate that pensioners are not part of the country again.

We celebrate bad Road, and insecurity.

We celebrate continuous deporting of Nigerians from other countries back to Nigeria.

We celebrate our high rate of Rape cases in 2020

We celebrate our numerous suicide committed by our citizens���.

We celebrate the blackmailing of Election results.

Oh Nigeria ���

Nigeria is not worth Celebrating.

https://www.nairaland.com/6153409/nigerian-60-what-achievements#94493967

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Adrian9:

Worse then pls.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by PureGoldh(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2020
I wonder wetin 9ja dey celebrate
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Bahamas95(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2020
60 wasted years.

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by Opepadi: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2020
Wettin concern me
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by gurusprout: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:
You warned us Sir. Only that we didn't see the danger then.

God bless you, Goodluck Jonathan.

Tribal bigot.

If Jonathan is your hero then you must be such a terrible person.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by SLAP44: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
gurusprout:

Tribal bigot.

If Jonathan is your hero then you must be such a terrible person.

And if buharri is your hero, what will you be called?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan by emonis88: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Slurity:
THE DISAPPOINTMENT I HAVE IN THIS MAN MAKES ANYTHING ABOUT HIM IRRITATE ME. JONATHAN IS BY FAR THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAVE. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPARATUS TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY BETTER BUT WASTED IT ALL.

GOD IS SO GREAT IN HIS WONDERS, HE WILL MAKE THE FOOLS TO REIGN OVER THE WISE. BUY VIRTUE OF COMPETENCE, JONATHAN DON'T DESERVE TO BE A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A PRESIDENT.
N this administration is better? y do Nigerians like to live in denial . it people like u who put us in this present predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Act: PDP Vows To Challenge Lawmakers’ Decision In Court / National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni / Nigeria’s Electricity Deficit, World’s Largest -UK Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.