Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths (901 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Metrix147: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Northern youths under the aegis of the Coalition Of Northern Nigerian Youth, CNNY, groups have urges the Senate Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu to contest the 2023 Presidential election.

The youths in a statement on Thursday said it has become important to make their position known even as permutations for the 2023 election continues.

The statement was signed by the National Coordinator, CNNY, Amb. Zarewa Salisu Sageer, National Secretary, CNNY, Amb. Abu Bature Dandume, North Central Coordinator, CNNY, Comr. Muhammad Yakubu Arigu, Coordinator, North East, CNNY, Amb. Amos Ishaku, Coordinator North West, CNNY, Amb. Adamu Kicinga.

The Coalition comprising Northern Youth Council Of Nigeria, NYCN, Association Of Northern Nigerian Students, ANNS, Arewa Youth Consultative Council, AYCC, Arewa Youth For Good Governance, AYGG, noted that it has become absolutely imperative to write and urge Sen. Kalu, former Abia governor to contest for the 2023 Presidential election.

According to the youths, Sen. Kalu has the leadership acumen, capacity, dexterity and contacts to be Nigeria’s President.

The statement read:

“We are Coalition Of Northern Nigerian Youth groups comprises Northern Youth Council Of Nigeria, NYCN, Association Of Northern Nigerian Students, ANNS, Arewa Youth Consultative Council, AYCC, Arewa Youth For Good Governance, AYGG, under the auspices of the Northern Nigerian Peace Foundation, NNPF, with the sole aim of advancing Good Governance, National Unity, Promotion of Religious Tolerance for the peaceful existence and the overall advancement of socio-economic development of Nigeria.

“Out of our curiosity and positive thought, it has become absolutely imperative to write and urge his Excellency, the former Governor of Abia State and the current Chief Whip of the Senate, Distinguished Senator (Dr.) Orji Uzor Kalu to contest for the 2023 Presidential election as we believe that, he has the leadership acumen, capacity, dexterity and contacts to govern a complex nation like Nigeria.

“We believe that his personality, foresight, leadership style and experience will bring lots of development and prosperity to millions of Nigerians.” The statement also added that.

“Nigerians must also know that the goodwill, respect, honour and popularity enjoyed by him across the nation is because of his undying influence and love for the unity and development of Nigeria.

“We believe that honour is reciprocal and that if a man is honoured by his people, it will only be right for the one that is honoured to also honour those that honoured him.

“The best way Dr Orji Uzor Kalu can reciprocate the immense goodwill, respect and honour given to him by Nigerians are to heed to this call to contest the 2023 presidential election as we hope that he will make it to the number one position in Nigeria and chart a new course for our nation through purposeful and selfless leadership.

“Finally, we are with the view that Nigeria would never attain prosperity without check and balance in our democratic process. Thank you, sir, as we humbly wait for your kind response.”

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/10/why-we-want-orji-uzor-kalu-to-be-nigerias-next-president-in-2023-northern-youths/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by flyingpig: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by flyingpig: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
I've always known Orji Uzor Kalu's return to national prominence wasn't by chance. Dude has got the backing and assurance of Northern youths across the Hausa states even up to Niger Republic where Buhari is terminating a railway.

OUK carry go.

Tinubu's dream is your Reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Is he from PDP? grin

If yes, then I concur grin
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by yoruba1914: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Another Kanu praise singers?
Nigeria is a lost cause.
We now campagin for a convicted criminal?
I will rather vote for fayemi2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by IamWonderful: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by limeta(f): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
I beg which country will he be president
Not Biafra not Oduduwa where ?
Maybe Arewa islamic

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
GEJ was bad. Bubu was worse. This dude would be a disaster.
God forbid.
There are millions of Igbos that can do the job.
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Charleys: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
No
Yes
No
Yes
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Charleys: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
yoruba1914:
Another Kanu praise singers?
Nigeria is a lost cause.
We now campagin for a convicted criminal?
I will rather vote for fayemi2023.

Lol I was expecting you to say Tinubu 2023. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by IamWonderful: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
I've always known Orji Uzor Kalu's return to national prominence wasn't by chance. Dude has got the backing and assurance of Northern youths across the Hausa states even up to Niger Republic where Buhari is terminating a rail to.

OUK carry go.

Tinubu's dream is your Reality.

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by yoruba1914: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charleys:

Lol I was expecting you to say Tinubu 2023. grin
i dont support frog eye coco theives,
he only cares about himself, not south west

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by ERockson: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by athaboi(f): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
OUK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by solmus: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
How can I create a group so I can also collect my share from Orji Uzor Kalu's money spending image laundering spree
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
The worst looser is tinubu
But
Cos Kalu might be a willing slave to be use to pacify biafra agitation,but alas
Orji Kalu we betray north
Know this and know peace
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by BlackfireX: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Power is coming to SE( orji uzor of APC, peter obi of PDP) or brother jona complete his 2nd tenure for 4 years , so that the North can continue... But if you say no, 2023 belongs to the North..

We will teach you betrayal and voting for nonsense like you did...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Anago55: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
T9ksy:

Tinubu doesn't gives a rat's a.r.s.e about yorubas rather he's willing to trade us off, for crumbs from oppressors' dining table.

Fayemi is no different from the Jagabandit of lagos agberos as he was formerly in his camp and the present rift between these two, is simply a family affairs.
. Arode Tsolaye, I like the new you.

you don't mince words while dishing out the truth these days not mind whose oz is gored

thank you

1 Like

Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by socialmediaman: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Anyone marketing the former convicted criminal is selling bad market
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Ikinternational: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Please let's understand something, just because we're saying it's SE turn doesn't mean the igbos are okay with just anybody. You still have to go for quality. You still want somebody you trust to perform. And for me, that remains Peter Obi or Stella
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by Ikennablue(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
Power is coming to SE( orji uzor of APC, peter obi of PDP) or brother jona complete his 2nd tenure for 4 years , so that the North can continue... But if you say no, 2023 belongs to the North..

We will teach you betrayal and voting for nonsense like you did...

grin
betrayal and voting for nonsense grin
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by BigSarah(f): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
The contest is open, make everyone chook hand
Re: Why We Want Orji Kalu To Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 — Northern Youths by nairalandankrah: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sadly, your masters at the upper echelon won't approve..
And you know your votes Dont count, so here it ends

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Subtle In Support Of Endsars Against Buhari On Twitter / Trip Down Memory Of Events Like The Lekki Massacre. / Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.