Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals (907 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Construction Begins In Calabar And Akwa Ibom / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Charleys: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why do these two states burn criminals and accuse young children of being witches.
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by CodeTemplar: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Or starve witches ?
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by suremanpatriot: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
learnt fr lagos for deterence and sanity.
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Franzinni: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Because no one pays for that murder

Who paid for aluu. 4?
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
If the children are witches that means the elders are also witches who escaped lynching and now turn around to Decapitate the younger generation for them to last long.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by SlayerForever: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Considering the failed judiciary system, it's not really a bad idea.
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
I guess it’s because they have a history of roasting and eating human beings. They love the smell that comes with burning/roasting... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by GamalNasser: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Something very mind boggling
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Ebenezer202I: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:
I guess it’s because they have a history of roasting and eating human beings. They love the smell that comes with burning/roasting... grin grin grin
MsAllison how far make I engage this daft and dumb retard?
this is the second time he is talking trash about my tribe and I'm getting so provoked.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by naijadrivablog: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Akwa Ibom own worse. #endJungle justice
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Ebenezer202I: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Something very mind boggling
there's nothing mind boggling, just reserve and drop your pilfering/stealing addiction to the North or West when coming down to the South else we'll roast you beyond recognition as it'll serve as a deterrent to other aspiring pilferers
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by VEXT: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:
Afonja, the legendary Skull miners....They can use their own parents to make invisible charms.. Ritualist and drug barons.... I greet..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Benesis: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2020
When last did you guys see akwa ibom people byrning. Its mostly cross river
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Blue3k(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Lol so they can experice hell on earth before they go into the afterlife.
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by NairaHercules(m): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Why do Yar!bas always mine skulls?
I'm just curious...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by eki2000(m): 12:57am On Oct 28, 2020
cool
seunmsg:
I will report you to seun
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by seunmsg(m): 5:22am On Oct 28, 2020
VEXT:

Afonja, the legendary Skull miners....They can use their own parents to make invisible charms.. Ritualist and drug barons.... I greet..

Why are you guys angry over a well documented part of your history? At best, you can say it is not all parts of the two states that engaged in eating human flesh. Places like Ugep and Obubra are well known for eating human flesh. Even the Anang tribe in Akwa Ibom is not left out.

I can snap an extract from General Godwin Isima’s book where he narrated how Ugep people celebrated the arrival of federal troops during the civil war by feeding everybody with human flesh. The troops did not know until after the meal. So, stop denying.
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by VEXT: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2020
seunmsg:

Why are you guys angry over a well documented part of your history? At best, you can say it is not all parts of the two states that engaged in eating human flesh. Places like Ugep and Obubra are well known for eating human flesh. Even the Anang tribe in Akwa Ibom is not left out.

I can snap an extract from General Godwin Isima’s book where he narrated how Ugep people celebrated the arrival of federal troops during the civil war by feeding everybody with human flesh. The troops did not know until after the meal. So, stop denying.

Yes, skull mining and practice of Juju is part of your history and culture and still practice till date....Son or father using mother for charm and money ritual... That's why People get missing everytime in afonja land , from kids to adults........ Afonja land of rituals and juju,after ritual is raping of children and their daughters grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Charleys: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Lala
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Charleys: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Hi
Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Coneheadyutes(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2020
Fix your region before you come and start attacking other regions.

Akwa ibom is doing better than all the SW states combined.

Your region is a slum compared to akwa ibom.

Omo skull miners sad

1 Share

Re: Why Do Calabar And Akwaibom Always Burn Criminals by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
-

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Time That Sheik Gumi Told The Truth In His Wretched Life / Why Are Apc Bmc Crew Rooting For Soludo? / Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.