Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section (485 Views)

Have You Ever Been With Someone Who Has More Sexual Appetite Than You? / Nairaland Sexuality Section Has Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The North / How To Be More Sexual And Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Ikennamurphy: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
More sex topics should go to sexuality section.. Why do some persons like to abuse things?
Is becoming disgusting
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Bluezy13(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Bluezy13(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
More sex topics should go to sexuality section.. Why do some persons like to abuse things?
Is becoming disgusting

Perhaps you have not been a regular visitor to the Sexuality section
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
good
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Ikennamurphy: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Perhaps you have not been a regular visitor to the Sexuality section
Yeah but I have been a constant visitor to romance section and we don't get it crowded with sexuality stuffs..
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Bluezy13(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Yeah but I have been a constant visitor to romance section and we don't get it crowded with sexuality stuffs..

I thought as much.
Try visiting the Sexuality section often and you'll notice the difference.

By the way, it is no longer as explicit as it used to be years back.
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Ikennamurphy: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

I thought as much.
Try visiting the Sexuality section often and you'll notice the difference.

By the way, it is no longer as explicit as it used to be years back.
I'm happy you now know and understand what I mean. Most things in this romance section qualify to be under sexuality section
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Bluezy13(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

I'm happy you now know and understand what I mean. Most things in this romance section qualify to be under sexuality section
No, my friend.
I am saying that:
Most things in sexuality section are qualified to be in Romance section instead.
This is because years back, sexuality section was filled with more explicit contents than it has now as there are no longer raw sexual contents anymore.

So if it was then, I guess you wouldn't even want to join romance section because it would have been to sexual for you.
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Ikennamurphy: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

No, my friend.
I am saying that:
Most things in sexuality section are qualified to be in Romance section instead.
This is because years back, sexuality section was filled with more explicit contents than it has now as there are no longer raw sexual contents anymore.

So if it was then, I guess you wouldn't even want to join romance section because it would have been to sexual for you.
Or I get u.. But things have modified as u said, so it should be maintained.. It was even stated that raw things should go to sexuality section
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Bluezy13(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Or I get u.. But things have modified as u said, so it should be maintained.. It was even stated that raw things should go to sexuality section

Well...

I do not see any raw thing in Romance section. Romance section is filled with unnecessary stories and questions about boyfriend girlfriend stuff.
Re: Why Are They More Sexual Topics Here Than In Sexuality Section by Ikennamurphy: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Well...

I do not see any raw thing in Romance section. Romance section is filled with unnecessary stories and questions about boyfriend girlfriend stuff.
I don't think you've paid attention to lone attention seekers posting and replying themselves.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Bathing / 10 Characteristics Of Mentally Strong People / Married Man Caught Red Handed By Wife,While Tying The Knot With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.