Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha (15397 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by samwillyco1(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2020
APC and Blame are like married couple on their wedding night.

Shame Sha-Sha Shame on him/them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Uzoisaga(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2020
[b][/b]1. Oga supreme court governor, you becoming the Governor is itself a microcosm of systemic corruption.
2Also, coming to office with your chain of corruption cases with the EFCC is another heep of corruption.
3. Your personality which is known by every doubting Thomases and still pretending to be a canonized saint is systemic corruption.
4. Playing on our intelligence is by itself corruption.
5. Just short up, as we can't wait to have you out of that office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by juniorstar(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by juniorstar(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Every elected Nigerian politician is always inheriting corruption. do you job and shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Ziggyduben(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Systematic after just 7½ months?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Excelbliss81: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2020
The so called systematically corrupt administration of Ihedioha paid civil servants and pensioners as at when due. The state also became a construction site under Ihedioha as all the major bad roads got attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Merimental(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2020
12345baba:
Look at this joker, inherited what from someone that spent how many months in power

not even up to a year. it's very easy being a governor in Nigeria.

just blame whoeva handed ova to u til ur tenure expires

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Myself2(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Look at this Supreme Court governor that became governor by fraud?

Is he not the same person alleged to have collected billions of naira for the dredging of river niger and he failed to do the job ?

Nigeria is a funny country where sacrilegious sinners have the temerity, effrontery, impetus and audacity to accuse more honorable men of being sinners

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by IMASTEX: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Even Uzodimma is talking about corruption...
Nothing Tinubu no go see for 2023
He inherited systemic corruption as a saint grin grin grin. This is when supreme court gives you learnership without also giving the learnership ability. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Awoo88: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2020
The very fact this hopeless fool had done nothing to change it is a testament to his uselessness.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Abbamasta(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://punchng.com/i-inherited-systematic-corruption-from-ihedioha-uzodimma/
when people called him supreme Court governor he feels pain more than the problems of affecting his state.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Pearl05(f): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2020
You are a product of corruption sir.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by manunitedbabes: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Can you imagine this one? This judicial governor shocked
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by sukar886: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Oga go and repair Nekede road
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by toolovely(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
When you start hearing this type of comments just know that they don't have anything to offer their State
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Proeast2: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Wetin person no go see for Nigeria. Mr. Corruption, Aka Supreme Court governor is blaming another person for corruption?! Since 1999, Chinwoke Mbadinuju is the only governor that left office with shame and has remained in obscurity ever since, but the case of Hope Uzodinma will be worse. He is already being vilified and shamed while in office, then imagine how posterity will judge him.

Come 2024, especially considering how irresponsible his stolen mandate is in terms of governance, I wonder the sort of rigging he can engage in that will save him.

Ya jukwaa ese, Imo is not Abia, and once we are fed up with up, we will practically throw you out of Douglas House. Ikedi Ohakim wasn't hated this much yet he was booted out, then imagine how your own fate will be.

Instead of this theif to go all out and work, at least to compensate for the daylight robbery, he still has the guts to be talking nonsense.

Don't worry, e no go pass 4 years!
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by LCling: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Even after lobby with millions and plea by industry owners to pls look in bad roads in industrial cluster naze nekede. This man allegedly brought out inec voting result call there attention, point at how they voted naze / nekede . Summarize it with reap where you sow . Call Emeka . I have no business with your request. God will not hold me any inch because be my faith on you I won't be close here. But man is not GOD. You ...... you people are sabotuers even 15,% owerri zone never brought , but I'm here. I'm ONWA You can never cover this sun . I must shine
Quote me and be arrested by imo gov. By virtue of new Bill imo talk and sail In custody till u get old.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by ndubueze92(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
toprealman:
I hope uzo di nma?
Don't dare come to Owerri, Uzo adighi mma. The road constructed by our SCG Aba road lasted only two days... it's now very bad like nothing was done there.... Buhari, Oshomole, Tinubu, Tanko, Kyari etc Did a big harm to Imolites.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Abagworo(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Ihedioha should have started work from the onset and continued with Okorocha's programs and projects but he chose to try as much as possible to erase Okorocha's works to the extent of demolition, renaming and reintroduction of street markets to pacify his unintelligent supporters. By the time Uzodinma came on board Ihedioha had already gone far in his destructions and I thank God for ending Ihedioha's horrible stay in a miraculous way.

It will take time for Uzodinma to return Imo at least to the level it was as at May 2019. As at then Okigwe town had dual carriage major road with functional solar streetlights but today Okigwe is a dusty town with cut and join roads. Even Owerri the State capital is no longer lit at night like it was in 2019 because Ihedioha destroyed all the beautiful streetlights installed by Okorocha to the joy of his brainless supporters.

I pray for Uzodinma to succeed.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by ndubueze92(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Corruption personified. Pay workers, pensioners their entitlements and stop singing all this dirge. There's no single good road in Owerri. The ones you have constructed do not last a day.... Go to Aba road and what you spent time and money to do.... The newly constructed road is now a death trap.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by IGBOSON1: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Virginnn:
See this supreme Court governor who Malamised his way into government house is still talking about inheriting corruption.
His being a governor is itself a systemic corruption

Of course i don't believe the shameless bastard! What he met was the remnants of the mess Rochas left that Ihedioha was trying to fix! No gov't or administration in the world is totally devoid of 'kwarruption', but assuming for the sake of argument that there's some truth in his assertion, what corruption can be worse than the stolen mandate he's using to govern!?

He should shut the fuc/k up and do the governing he, Buhari and the so called supreme court contrived to steal from Ihedioha and PDP!

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by bejeria101(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Supreme Court clown
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Nyanabo(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Can some please tell me how many years Ihedioha was in office , and how many Rochas was in office and how many supreme court governor has been in office

From there we would know who was systematically corrupt.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by titiakins: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
don't worry
you will soon inherit oshomole's legacy
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Benzemma(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Supreme Court governor always in blame lane
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Ochendo1: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
The worst part is that the man the attention seeking hopeless Supreme Court temporary administrator of Imo is trying to get his attention does not just reply or respond to any idiot... Ihedioha does not engage in baseless war of words with a nincompoop... the hopeless administrator is too little to engage Ihedioha in any blame game due to his cluelessness and lack of foresight to govern. Someone who was magically elevated from last to imaginary first cannot come prepared. The worst of it all is him being a known illiterate 419ner. NEXT.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by samilly(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kettle calling pot black grin
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by osusuallstars: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please stop addressing him as supreme court governor but supreme court administrator
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by Godsgiftuzo: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
I hope Governor Uzodinma is confident that when he leaves, these things will not be said about him also.
Re: Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha by EmekaA125(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
See who Imo indigenes are enduring. If not for Supreme Court ruling, you won't be talking nonsense here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.