Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair (3420 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by oviejere: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2020
"My husband had an affair about two months ago. Eventually, I allowed him to come and see the kids, and little by little, we began talking again. I can tell that he feels very guilty and embarrassed. He goes out of his way to be accommodating and kind to me. He is basically saying that he wouldn't blame me if I refused to take him back. I've told him that I'm going to take my time in making a decision. Last weekend, the kids and I watched a movie with my husband and they fell asleep. When things were about to get intimate, my husband pulled away and said 'I just can't have sex with you right now.' I was stunned, so I asked, 'you can't or you won't?' He got up and said 'I just can't. I'm sorry.' I have no idea what to make of this. I have tried to ask him about this, but he always changes the subject. Is he not attracted to me? I want to have a healthy sex life again one day. Why would a man not be able to have sex with his wife after the affair?"
https://realifetok..com/
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by BigEcommerce: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2020
There is only two things:
1. He is shy to continue having sex with you
2. He doesn't find sex with you interesting anymore

3 Likes

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by goodmorning40: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2020
He might be saving you from an impending doom

Do you know his health status
Have you both gone for medical checkups
Its important you run tests STDs and the likes before intimacy

19 Likes

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2020
He has contracted HIV or a deadly STD and doesn't want to infect you,you better stay on your own till you confirm he's medically OK.If I get married and my husband dare cheats on me,i won't allow him come near me again as he will look so dirty before me, but I wonder why it's you that's wanting him,hmmm he will still go and do it again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
goodmorning40:

That's just what I thought.. him might just want to be protective enough not to transfer any STD and endangering her
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
He has contracted HIV or a deadly STD and doesn't want to infect you,you better stay on your own till you confirm he's medically OK.If I get married and my husband dare cheats on me,i won't allow him come near me again as he will look so dirty before me, but I wonder why it's you that's wanting him,hmmm he will still go and do it again
Why conclude he has contracted HIV or any deadly STD..
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Learn to change styles..no be everytime u go lie down face up,make him dey kill him sef..knack am the thing,turn him brain upside down,make him speak in unknown tongues,suck his dick,make him ask for more and see him smile like a man dat is high on weed.

5 Likes

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
hmm!.i dont think so..it could as a result of boring sex life.
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Give him time to work through his feelings.. he just might have built more than enough bitterness, anger on himself and it may have resulted to that.. or he's just trying to discipline junior..

But then.. He needs counseling and psychotherapy plus a medical check up
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Mariangeles(f): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
He has contracted HIV or a deadly STD and doesn't want to infect you,you better stay on your own till you confirm he's medically OK.If I get married and my husband dare cheats on me, i won't allow him come near me again as he will look so dirty before me, but I wonder why it's you that's wanting him,hmmm he will still go and do it again

Exactly!

I consider people who cheat on their spouses as dirty pigs who have no respect for their bodies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by okiki20593: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2020
He might be saving you from an coming doomDo you know his heath statusHave you both gone for doctors checkupsIts importance you run evaluations STDs and the hobbies before affection
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2020
donbachi:
hmm!.i dont think so..it could as a result of boring sex life.
You are very wrong,hes hiding something from his wife
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2020
BornSnner9:
Why conclude he has contracted HIV or any deadly STD..
What other reason could it be
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by letskeeptalking: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
What other reason could it be

Maybe he has fallen in love with the other woman, and is no longer attracted to her.

That's usually a situation men (and women) risk when they have affairs.

1 Like

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Why would you want to risk your health by sleeping with him right away after being with another woman? You're not even suppose to let him come close until he has been certified STIs and STD free no matter how long it takes. Such a man is not worth risking your health for.

Suggest he gets tested and if he refuses, face your life and let him be.

3 Likes

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
All these yeye bloggers sef.

If a woman can't get her husband who lives with her inside the house to open up about why he won't have sex with her, is it strangers on the internet that will know the reason?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by merieam16(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
His in love with sum1 else
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Dreamliner787(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigEcommerce:
There is only two things:
1. He is shy to continue having sex with you
2. He doesn't find sex with you interesting anymore

Only Two reasons? Learn to think critically bro.

1 Like

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which movie is this?
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Meteng: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
goodmorning40:

Exactly
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by GboyegaD(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Maybe he is waiting for your decision.
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Ayo2004: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Maybe he don chop plenty kpekus finish before meeting u grin
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by danilmo: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:
His in love with sum1 else

for where. that can't b the reason... a man can never love someone else more than his wife even wen having sex with someone else..

I belief the man is in soup probably having STD which he doesn't want to infect on his loving wife.

I belief
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by HomerTimpson: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
i laugh in zzor reading this comment
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by SavageMaster: 3:44am On Sep 20, 2020
oviejere:
"My husband had an affair about two months ago. Eventually, I allowed him to come and see the kids, and little by little, we began talking again. I can tell that he feels very guilty and embarrassed. He goes out of his way to be accommodating and kind to me. He is basically saying that he wouldn't blame me if I refused to take him back. I've told him that I'm going to take my time in making a decision. Last weekend, the kids and I watched a movie with my husband and they fell asleep. When things were about to get intimate, my husband pulled away and said 'I just can't have sex with you right now.' I was stunned, so I asked, 'you can't or you won't?' He got up and said 'I just can't. I'm sorry.' I have no idea what to make of this. I have tried to ask him about this, but he always changes the subject. Is he not attracted to me? I want to have a healthy sex life again one day. Why would a man not be able to have sex with his wife after the affair?"

This is what is holding him.

If you have finally accepted him, you need to let him know. You need to sit and talk things over with him. He's still carrying the guilt and won't be free till he knows you've released him.
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
ur husband won't cheat on u with d bumbum u got on ur dp. u may have d bumbum but lack d quality he desires in a woman. shalom.
Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Hathor5(f): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
goodmorning40:

Anyone who decides to forgive a cheating partner should insist they run a series of tests on STI.

The-men-are-not-responsible-for-contraceptives-crew over to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair by Wingarnium: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
oviejere:
he has HIV. Be thankful he still cares about u

(1) (Reply)

Is My Marriage At The Brink Of Collapse? / Is It Right For A MIL To Bring Food For Her Son (he's An Only Child) & Recently / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.