Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

"Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help (2291 Views)

"My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out / Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / If Your Boyfriend Don't Have These 8 Qualities Look For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Oibrahim: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
"Sex is my right as your boyfriend, don't ever starve me of it"

You say what ?

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Oibrahim: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Next

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Oibrahim: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Last page

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Uzomacharles: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Doesn't look real to me

7 Likes

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by uniqueboi1(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2020
Fake convo
If na real I for like see the leech breakup. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Weda na makeup stories or not E no concern me, so this is what you guys went through before you see HOLE Bang? Fear don dey catch me as a virgin, I don't need this type of stress from any woman
Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Denique(f): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Fake! Faker!! Fakest!!!

Ndi Sabinus: leave the comparative and superlative like that o angry

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by mosdii(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2020
A typical Nigerian hoe...she gat nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Chizzychinny: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2020
OP, you've posted three different stories here, so which do you want us to believe?
Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Chizzychinny: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:
A typical Nigerian hoe...she gat nothing to offer
My dear, she's not real or just check her previous posts
Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by olufadeke86267: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2020
OP, you've posted three variety tales here, so which do you want us to believe?
Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Moogurisar: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
If a guy demands this then he has his own reason and you should not be crying for help here. If you are not able to give him what he wants then you should not be in a relationship with him.

1 Like

Re: "Sex Is My Right As Your Boyfriend, Don't Ever Starve Me Of It" Help by Kallantan: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
The one thing that I always tell pretty much all of my friend so that they should never date if they are not ready to have sex or they will just be wasting their time. If you can't give it then stay single because your friends can keep you company.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit Hardcore Addictions (picture) / How i made 6 figures just one month of starting / Taxi Driver Masturbates And Ejaculates While Carrying Some Women In His Car (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.