Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades (45106 Views)

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nonsensically nonsense, see as you talk about the Nigeria and Biafra civil war like say you have evil things in your dirty mind, as if you want to make the mockery of the Biafrans, you mentioned that the Biafrans surrendered but you refused to mention the reason why they surrender to the war, you forgot to mention the starvation and the blockage of so many places just to make sure that the Biafrans lack a lot of things, you refused to mention the help that so many Nations rendered to Nigeria soldiers at that time just to make sure say they win the civil war,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by updatechange(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Ecosystem4u: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Never again will I be summarily played and deceived. What we have is a failed state.

Bury your head in shame you leprous Lugard for this unholy union.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by thaoriginator: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
angry
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by TheDestroyer: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yoruba people had their own self regional government and were doing well until two visionless yeebows put us in this one Nigeria mess. First was Nnamdi azikiwe who removed secession clause from the constitution which Awolowo warned him about then agunyi ironsi that centralized power and destroyed regional government. It's funny the consequences of their foolishness is affecting their people today who are busy crying marginalization and fulani domination upandan. They never think with their flatheadss before they act.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Snoopyjaga: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wow ... Can't believe Year 2000 miss world is that Indian actress. Priyanka chopra , she passed it down to agbani .. that Priyanka no too fine like that
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by enshi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
If you witnessed two or three of these events.. You should be married
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nothing changes even if you bring 20 images from 1940s....only those the current set up is favouring will shout 'I love my country'....but for me I keep asking mysef till now..."CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT FROM NIGERIA?"
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by alpamo6: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Only this Agbani matter I no fit relate on the "Most Beautiful" concept.
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by PureGoldh(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wonder wetin Nigerians dey celebrate
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Lamasta(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
If OBJ's image is not there then the news about Nigeria is not complete grin
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sai PDP

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Yoruba people had their own self regional government and were doing well until two visionless yeebows put us in this one Nigeria mess. First was Nnamdi azikiwe who removed secession clause from the constitution which Awolowo warned him about then agunyi ironsi that centralized power and destroyed regional government. It's funny the consequences of their foolishness is affecting their people today who are busy crying marginalization and fulani domination upandan. They never think with their flatheadss before they act.

Actually,even with regionlism, the economy would still be the way it is.

In the 1970's, the UK, which was the main buyerof our agrcultural products went into hard times economically (they even had to ake an IMF loan in 79!), plus Asian countries astarted coming up and competing with us.

As a result, most African agricultural countries had bad economies then. We escaped becaue we had oil. And if we had regioal governmants, most of them would have struggled...except the Midwest and East.

(New Zealand that used to account for the UK's mutton suffered due to competition from other countries. They had to rejig their economy well well...and today they are fine but it took some years)

Plus under regions, the Federal government still got 48% of income.

Nigeria's problem is that we are not using the naatural resources we have to fuel our industrial sector to make goods for export. Instead we are a resurce dependent nation who does not even control the price of the raw materials we sell, and all our raw materials are produced cheaply elsewhere...so we can't earn much due to competiton.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Notatribalist(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeadShot:
Nigeria is a glorified shithole

Poverty capital

Unemployment capital

Insecurity capital

No fuel

No power

No roads

Child mortality capital

Decayed infrastructure

Hunger capital

Illiteracy capital etc
see this frustrated Ghanian. No matter how bad Nigeria is,it can never be as poor as Ghana. You idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by holllandis: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeadShot:

Poverty capital

Unemployment capital

Insecurity capital

No fuel

No power

No roads

Child mortality capital

Decayed infrastructure

Hunger capital

Illiteracy capital etc

Do u remember when u glorified buhari?
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by saphiere(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
mtcheew
at cheaper price DM for your graphic design
I stole your image.
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by luluman: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeadShot:

Poverty capital

Unemployment capital

Insecurity capital

No fuel

No power

No roads

Child mortality capital

Decayed infrastructure

Hunger capital

Illiteracy capital etc
So what have you contributed now?
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bkayyy:
I now see the reason history was scrapped from Nigerias curriculum.
Mere seeing "owerri is now captured" boosted my adrenaline and I know some fellow Igbos after seeing it will wish the war was still on

The war is still on my brother. We only ceased firing. For now.
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by prince2pac(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
donbachi:
Ogadimma
elee mgbe oga-adi mma
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigerians have never felt this level of hopelessness
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by citruslimited(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
2020 would be remembered as a year, without independence celebration
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by nairalander2020(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
where are the six image from six decade?
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by worldclass68(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeadShot:

Poverty capital

Unemployment capital

Insecurity capital

No fuel

No power

No roads

Child mortality capital

Decayed infrastructure

Hunger capital

Illiteracy capital etc

U forgot to add religious's pretender/freak/hypocrisy/oversabi capital too
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Onliie(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
2000s that doesn't involve tuface is incomplete
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
Wow ... Can't believe Year 2000 miss world is that Indian actress. Priyanka chopra , she passed it down to agbani .. that Priyanka no too fine like that

Chopra fine pass darego

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Stargirl10: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please I need it to repay my loan or my bvn will be blocked today sir
Please God will not embarrass you all please have mercy on me.i have no one to help me am the sole provider of my family am almost at the verge of ending it all cause if I lose my job there is no way I can take care of my family
They might sack me at work if they find out my bvn is blocked sir
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Snoopyjaga: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chopra fine pass darego
. That 2001 time ? Abegi joor , where she fine pass am .. you no even know better thing .
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by muykem: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
God bless Nigeria and pacify every enemies within.
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Omoslim26: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
If only we can come to terms with d fact dat this system is doomed already mayb den will can quit politicking wit d future of the next Generation and Restructure dis damn tin

order for Quality and affordable waist trainers,body shapers and sport belts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.