Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades (45109 Views)

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Zinpat: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
2020: Covid-19
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by ennecco: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why switching off thé light . May be that is thé cause of Nigeria problèmes today. Nigeria could have continue with british light
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by DenreleDave(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Snoopyjaga:
. That 2001 time ? Abegi joor , where she fine pass am .. you no even know better thing .

Trash... Chopra beat am hands down..
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by engrjacuzzi: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
if we are not getting it right in Governance, Leadership and integrity, at least we should be good in other aspects like sports, Agriculture and even Education..
the only thing Nigeria improved is Big Brother Naija. total waste and misplaced priority. we celebrate mediocrity in this country.
we are no longer giant of Africa as we used to.
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
You are stupid and disgusting
igbarasdynasty:
I wonder how we are still surviving.....
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Musty112: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
HeadShot:
Nigeria is a glorified shithole

Poverty capital

Unemployment capital

Insecurity capital

No fuel

No power

No roads

Child mortality capital

Decayed infrastructure

Hunger capital

Illiteracy capital etc

Funny how your likes still pray to make headway in the "shithole" where all bad things that do not happen anywhere else in the world happens.
You can choose to live everyday of of your life with hatred or you can just find positives, do your own part and work hard for the upward movement of our country. As for me, I say BY GOD, NIGERIA WILL SOAR

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Liposure: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by cooltola(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Too many unpatriotic Folks here. There is no perfect country, all country have problems. Nigeria �� will develop when we get rid of bad government
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Happy independence day to Nigeria..
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by ofiko123(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
cooltola:
Too many unpatriotic Folks here. There is no perfect country, all country have problems. Nigeria �� will develop when we get rid of bad government

The problem of Nigeria is leadership..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by ghettochild(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:
If only we can come to terms with d fact dat this system is doomed already mayb den will can quit politicking wit d future of the next Generation and Restructure dis damn tin

order for Quality and affordable waist trainers,body shapers and sport belts
How much??
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Omoslim26: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
ghettochild:
How much??
I have waist trainers of 12k I also have cheaper price for 10k the double effect latex is for 10k while the 25steel bones I for 12k
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by dstar01(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
The country wasn't celebrated yesterday, rather it was mourned. There was once a country. Smh lipsrsealed

Financial goals for 2020 and beyond:

Financial goals are things everyone craves for, and so here is a very interesting exercise for you. Take a sheet of paper and write the word
“Financial Goals” at the top with today’s date.

Then, make a list of your top 5 financial goals that you would like to achieve before the year runs to an end. Write your financial goals in the present tense, as though a year has passed and you have already achieved them. Begin each goal with the word “I” to make it personal to you. By making out a list of 5 goals for yourself, it gives you the added incentive to pursue it.

After you are done with the writing, paste the goal in a visible place like your wardrobe or mirror. Somewhere you can be seeing it every day. It becomes a constant reminder. Carefully work towards each of the goals and tick when achieved.
Here’s a sample you can modify and make use of

1. “I want to be saving a minimum of ……… in my Savings Account monthly”. Saving for a rainy day is very important if you hope to lay a good foundation for the future. There would always come a time when an emergency may pop up that may require some urgent cash. You can equally save for your children’s education or to do a special project.

2. I want to start making budgets and stick to it. Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly budgets is a good method of achieving your financial goals for 2020. What budget helps us to achieve is that it makes one avoid unnecessary spending.

3. I want to pay off all my debts before the year runs out. If you are indebted, it weighs you down mentally and each time you remember your debts, the desire to pursue your financial goals diminishes.

4. I want to develop at least 2 financial skills to improve my income this year. There are several financial skills one can develop to aid one’s income. Popular skills to consider are Negotiation, Critical thinking, Presentation skills, Accounting/management, Organisation/ Time management, problem-solving.

5. I want to create at least 2 or 3 multiple income streams before the end of this year. This is very vital, as a single income stream cannot enable you to achieve your financial goals. Your second income stream can be connected to something you are passionate about and can convert into a business.
The most important part of implementing your financial goals for the year is to ensure that you stick to it no matter what.

This year has started so roughly with the negative impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on businesses, but you can still achieve your financial goals if you put in the extra effort

Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by EmekaA125(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria will be great again. It's a matter of time.
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by joepepsy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
If the war is still on what will you do,you think say war na child's play,no winner in war,all sides lose.
Bkayyy:
I now see the reason history was scrapped from Nigerias curriculum.
Mere seeing "owerri is now captured" boosted my adrenaline and I know some fellow Igbos after seeing it will wish the war was still on
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by Zonetee: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Nigeria’s Independence: 6 Images From 6 Decades by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
In 1983 the government of Shehu Shagari ordered more than a million West African migrants, most of them Ghanaians, to leave Nigeria at short notice as the country faced an economic downturn. The red, white and blue chequered plastic bag that the desperate departing Ghanaians used to carry their possessions became known as “Ghana Must Go”.
It won't surprise me if at the time, just like how gays are persecuted nowadays, Nigerians went on a lynching spree aimed at those immigrants. Many years later, which country came off better from the initiative? It's obvious. One nation still thrives off the sale of locally designed attires and I know it's not the one I reside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.