Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school (885 Views)

How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / Herbalist Rejects ‘runs Girl’ Brought For Rituals, Says She Has Already Been Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by kenzysmith: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2020
2 years ago when i travel down to sch to do my clearance to take my papers the boy that help me to squat in his house is a cultist unknowingly to me a day to when i was suppose to finish my clearance this boy organize 4 members of his gang they came to his room abt "10pm they told me i should follow them out just to chilled cause i might be leaving soon i told them(including the boy i was squatting) no p as i was going with them we were walking to a bush part then i stop i told them i can't go further is very quiet and dark there, then one of them shouted will u move that is when i knew this guys are either going to use me 4 ritual or to blend me, i said ok as we were walking i pull out my shoes gently from my legs why i was walking with the guys including the boy the boy that i was squatting with, then i push the one walking at my back to the floor and i ran and i was chase by the boys i saw night watchmen about 3 of them, i ran to them (i was thanking God am now finally save because they had a gun with them) i was shouting help me! help me! As i ran to them the boys chasing me also caught up with me am one of them gave me a punch in my nose which brought out blood in my nose, they spoke yoruba with the watchmen, i don't understand yoruba the watch men told me in a loud tune i must follow them and one of the gang quickly take my phone from my pocket, at this point i taught dat day is d last day of my life, i was shouting i don't kw them with tears in my eyes two women was passing by they came to were we are and they was like what happen they told them i was a theif i stole their money the watchmen was telling the women to leave that they will handle d issue, as they were talking with the women i just punch one of the boys holding my trousers and ran as fast as i could they chase me till i was out of their sight, when i saw the main road joy was in my heart i saw 3 sars men i rush to them to explain what have happen they told me i should go and resolve d issue or i give them 20thousand naira for them to follow me down to the boy house to take my belongings, i walk down to police station and one of them scolded me of keeping bad friends I was confuse i have to sleep on d ground at a filling station that night l, to caught d long story short i told some young guys from my sch d next morning d story about 8 of them accompany to the guy house to get my belongings. I want to thank God for everything cause I don't know if I would be alive today if those boys have succeeded in taking me into that bush MORAL LESSON OF D STORY WE HAVE NO SECURITY IN THIS COUNTRY SO MAKE SURE U STAY OUT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by Iambro(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
so bad cryso bad

1 Like

Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by virginprincess(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Tales by moon light, sound so fake.
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by Uzomacharles: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:

everything sounds fake
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by Iyoocartel(f): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Those guys are probably bagas. The most useless cult group in Nigeria.
No reasonable human would love to join such confra filled with low lives tout,rapist, kidnappers and petty thieves na why them dey always corner bam gullible innocent people
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by kenzysmith: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
everythingto u guys done turn fake what my gain for lying we it put money into my bank account ma ?
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by DumaEmpire(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Not ritual na blending

Lesson from this. Wise up. Read your environment well nd people. You don't need to be a pychologist. Just a simple observation will do. Stay away from...
1. Wake keep nd burials
2. Late night flex
3. Osho free nd awoof like op
4. Lonely places
5. Unfamiliar territory(even if u be bad boy u need to know your way around)
6. Unfamiliar faces
7. Careful of girls
8. Girls careful of
9. Of careful girls
grin grin grin

Take 7,8 nd 9 seriously cos d easiest way 2 setup and kill a rat is to poison its food.
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by virginprincess(f): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2020
kenzysmith:
everythingto u guys done turn fake what my gain for lying we it put money into my bank account ma ?
If it not fake why are you posting something that happend two years ago now.
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by DumaEmpire(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
We all have unforgettable experiences that we can never forget. What happened to the guy was really deep and things like that even need serious therapy to get over. It's not easy to just move on even if it was 20years ago

1 Like

Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by kenzysmith: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
I owe u no explanation because it happen two years ago I must inform u on time abeg pass
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by BigDick70inch(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:

Imagine your thought..

Is there specific time fixed not to share an experience??

Even..when the guy was trying to make others learn from his bitter experience huh??

2 Likes

Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by kenzysmith: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Imagine your thought..

Is there specific time fixed not to share an experience??

Even..when the guy was trying to make others learn from his bitter experience huh??
don't mind her
Re: how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school by momory: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
virginprincess:

Shame on you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FBI Arrests Another Hushpuppi Accomplice, A Miami Based Rapper Baby Blue / Rapper 21 Savage's Brother, 27, Is Stabbed To Death 'during Argument With / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.