Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (84328 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Get well soon sweet Dora kiss
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by chaloskyx: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
ALL DOROTHY FANS PLS GO AND CREATE A GO FUND ME FOR MADAM BIG BREAST O SO THAT SHE WOULD BE ALL RIGHT SE YOU PPL ARE DYE HARD FANS OYA COMEOUT AND HELP YOUR PERSON

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

So what should we do? Na today person dey fall sick?I think say this show don end. All these quack bloggers won't let us focus on more important things for the rest of the year. Dorathy hospitalized,ozo and nengi attend a show together, Erica visit a club.
What's our business with these people and what they decide to do?
But you will be interested if the news was - Dorathy spotted with a group of fine boys wearing yellow

High grade IRANU undecided undecided
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
what is all this big brother African news all dey time person no go hear word again , today dis person polluted tomorrow this one eat semo ,pls I'm tired of this their news haba
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
so I should come and pay the treatment money right
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
So this one is news worthy abi
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by MajohBankz: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Felixalex:
Chai

So now doctor go press stethoscope ontop her chest shocked shocked shocked
No, she go shift fes make him for get space
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Quick recovery...
It seems the door way to the heart of a woman reside in thier eyes...she got such a pretty and soft eyes which means her heart is soft....and she is probably kindhearted

Am beginning to believe the saying that girls with big breasts are easy going and kind
And the ones with small breast like oranges have a heart of stone
No be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
God Help her out
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Vikalinda(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nelly4you:
she don get belle
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
it can't be pregnancy, she had been without sex in Biggie's house.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Iyoocartel(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
99thEnemy:

But you will be interested if the news was - Dorathy spotted with a group of fine boys wearing yellow

High grade IRANU undecided undecided
Iyooooooo cartel

Ban until my last breath

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
she's from kwale,not igbo,ok

So what language is her name Ndidiamaka?
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Paulflurry29: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sorry ooo. Hope it's not chest pain

It is. Can you massage it?
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Sholaco: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
May be the water in her parents home is not as good as the one in the big brother's mansion
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by stieyven(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by ArchAnge1: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
See food infront of the cow, she doesnt like herself, eating like a pig days away from slaughter
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Ogbonnaa(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Felixalex:
Chai

So now doctor go press stethoscope ontop her chest shocked shocked shocked
what's the big deal not a big deal she's like other women
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by tlurdy: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Am very sure na chest problem she get ... Jesus hell her Oo
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyooooooo cartel

Ban until my last breath

It is coming.... never hang a leg even in the face of death.

when they are finishing you off, make sure you shout Iyooooooo cartel!!! grin
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
martineverest:
deltan girl ,not Igbo

What is Delta Igbo? Mad man, Can we say Kano Hausa and Ogun Yorubas are not Hausas and Yorubas? Illiterate kill you all there, foolish pained things that hate to see Igbos together.

To shame you to the grave, see our proud daugther promoting our culture.

Next time you see my monika, run because i'm not your mate or fool like you.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEUfuVmFLj-/?igshid=hikdfquxuvnx

https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/photos/o%CC%A3-di%CC%A3ka-dorathy-bachor-bu%CC%A3-onye-kachasi%CC%A3-ewu-nu%CC%A3lo%CC%A3-big-brother-naijakedu%CC%A3-ihe-/3178675058878333/

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
she's from kwale,not igbo,ok

What is Delta Igbo? Mad man, Can we say Kano Hausa and Ogun Yorubas are not Hausas and Yorubas? Illiterate kill you all there, foolish pained things that hate to see Igbos together.

To shame you to the grave, see our proud daugther promoting our culture.

Next time you see my monika, run because i'm not your mate or fool like you.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEUfuVmFLj-/?igshid=hikdfquxuvnx

https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/photos/o%CC%A3-di%CC%A3ka-dorathy-bachor-bu%CC%A3-onye-kachasi%CC%A3-ewu-nu%CC%A3lo%CC%A3-big-brother-naijakedu%CC%A3-ihe-/3178675058878333/

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by lucky4west: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
chest pain obviously....hahahahahaha just joking....abina disappointment of loosing out
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Iyoocartel(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
99thEnemy:

It is coming.... never hang a leg even in the face of death.

when they are finishing you off, make sure you shout Iyooooooo cartel!!! grin
Iyoooo cartel

Let the devil that lead you guide you
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by puretayo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
I just come read comments.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Where are u from?
grin grin grin grin

nairavsdollars:
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Theknownpreache: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Eh ya

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Celebsnews2: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Get well soon Dora.

Meanwhile, Bbnaija Laycon says he felt guilty after Erica's eviction, and contrary to icons claim, he said he never told Erica he was SC. Watch full interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdgOezSEjjI
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Saao(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
are ladies naturally endowed goes through chest pains?
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by argent412(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
martineverest:
deltan girl ,not Igbo
you don't know the difference between tribe/region

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
argent412:
you don't know the difference between tribe/region
oga,kwale ain't igbo.......I'm a Deltan and I know what I'm talking about....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.