Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (84326 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / DJ Djinee Involved In Motor Accident In Lekki, Hospitalized (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

So what should we do? Na today person dey fall sick?I think say this show don end. All these quack bloggers won't let us focus on more important things for the rest of the year. Dorathy hospitalized,ozo and nengi attend a show together, Erica visit a club.
What's our business with these people and what they decide to do?

You can cry sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Quick recovery...
It seems the door way to the heart of a woman reside in thier eyes...she got such a pretty and soft eyes which means her heart is soft....and she is probably kindhearted

Am beginning to believe the saying that girls with big breasts are easy going and kind
And the ones with small breast like oranges have a heart of stone

Lolzzzzzzzzz heart of stone grin like the one David used in killing Goliath grin
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by TimiRume(f): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
My own Dora. Get well soon dear embarassed
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by dstar01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
I hope it's not chest ache sha? sad

Financial goals for 2020 and beyond:

Financial goals are things everyone craves for, and so here is a very interesting exercise for you. Take a sheet of paper and write the word
“Financial Goals” at the top with today’s date.

Then, make a list of your top 5 financial goals that you would like to achieve before the year runs to an end. Write your financial goals in the present tense, as though a year has passed and you have already achieved them. Begin each goal with the word “I” to make it personal to you. By making out a list of 5 goals for yourself, it gives you the added incentive to pursue it.

After you are done with the writing, paste the goal in a visible place like your wardrobe or mirror. Somewhere you can be seeing it every day. It becomes a constant reminder. Carefully work towards each of the goals and tick when achieved.
Here’s a sample you can modify and make use of

1. “I want to be saving a minimum of ……… in my Savings Account monthly”. Saving for a rainy day is very important if you hope to lay a good foundation for the future. There would always come a time when an emergency may pop up that may require some urgent cash. You can equally save for your children’s education or to do a special project.

2. I want to start making budgets and stick to it. Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly budgets is a good method of achieving your financial goals for 2020. What budget helps us to achieve is that it makes one avoid unnecessary spending.

3. I want to pay off all my debts before the year runs out. If you are indebted, it weighs you down mentally and each time you remember your debts, the desire to pursue your financial goals diminishes.

4. I want to develop at least 2 financial skills to improve my income this year. There are several financial skills one can develop to aid one’s income. Popular skills to consider are Negotiation, Critical thinking, Presentation skills, Accounting/management, Organisation/ Time management, problem-solving.

5. I want to create at least 2 or 3 multiple income streams before the end of this year. This is very vital, as a single income stream cannot enable you to achieve your financial goals. Your second income stream can be connected to something you are passionate about and can convert into a business.
The most important part of implementing your financial goals for the year is to ensure that you stick to it no matter what.

This year has started so roughly with the negative impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on businesses, but you can still achieve your financial goals if you put in the extra effort
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh my Dora undecided
Quick recovery darl.
Mama loves you
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
our youths them nor get job again, make una kwantinu with BBN,

I only watched this BBN on my whatsapp status.

don't disturb me again with this housemates.

anyways, I come in peace
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
oga,kwale ain't igbo.......I'm a Deltan and I know what I'm talking about....

What language do Kwale speak? Why is Dora bearing Ndidiamaka? Is that Ur papa language?
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Osunsha47: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
see below
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

What language do Kwale speak? Why is Dora bearing Ndidiamaka? Is that Ur papa language?
Ekpa...... that's all I've to say to you.....
so it's left for you to either learn or leave it...
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Jonegonu: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hope is not what I am thinking. No more free food. steady light. 24/7 Ac. And many more. Still waiting for the next news.

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by femi4: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Another gofundme loading
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
get well dora
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Didn’t Vee once say Erica and Dorathy have stomach ulcers? I hope this is a light issue and not something serious.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
Sonnobax15:
Ekpa...... that's all I've to say to you.....
so it's left for you to either learn or leave it...
[/s]
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Historicalee: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Get well soon Dora.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by abidem4real: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366849/just-ex-bbnaija-housemate-dorathy-hospitalized-photos/
u
I wish Dora Baby a quick recovery. I hope it's not what I'm thinking sha
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Inside car?
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by abidem4real: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366849/just-ex-bbnaija-housemate-dorathy-hospitalized-photos/
How I wish I was her doctor. I would be able to diagnose and run vigorous test on her juicy boobs
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Get well soon, Dora Baby.
The stress from their media tour alone is enough to make her fall sick.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by harmony75: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
sorry Dora get well soon ❤ stress of celebrity!
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Quick recovery oo
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by mymadam(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Quick recovery...
It seems the door way to the heart of a woman reside in thier eyes...she got such a pretty and soft eyes which means her heart is soft....and she is probably kindhearted

Am beginning to believe the saying that girls with big breasts are easy going and kind
And the ones with small breast like oranges have a heart of stone

shocked Bad guy... Haba grin

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by EMMY76: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
It might be due to stress and exhaustion as a result of the new celebrity lifestyle these bbnaija housemates haven't rested for over four months now. The orgernizers of the show needs to give them some breathing space the continuous daily media tour after four months of lockdown is just too demanding.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Igboid: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
oga,kwale ain't igbo.......I'm a Deltan and I know what I'm talking about....

She is from Agbor not Kwale.
There is a difference between the two.
Though people from those parts of Delta like denying Igbo tag, but Dora is proud of her Igbo identity.

I'm guessing you are an Urhobo person, I'd say you mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
eyaah
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by SATANNIST: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
she said she has breast cancer
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
[quote author=decatalyst post=94538665][/quote]
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Am suspecting her......
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sorry ooo. Hope it's not chest pain
grin grin... Dora Milk?!

1 Share

Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Celebsnews2:
Get well soon Dora.

Meanwhile, Bbnaija Laycon says he felt guilty after Erica's eviction, and contrary to icons claim, he said he never told Erica he was SC. Watch full interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdgOezSEjjI
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
martineverest:
deltan girl ,not Igbo

And what is her tribe then? you are very stupid to say that, Is there two Igbo tribes in Nigeria? Why do nairaland allow illiterates here. You are either Ogun Yoruba or Kwara hausa nonsense, therefore you should ask your parrents the real one between the two. Delta Igbo kill you there.
Re: Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

And what is her tribe then? you are very stupid to say that, Is there two Igbo tribes in Nigeria? Why do nairaland allow illiterates here. You are either Ogun Yoruba or Kwara hausa nonsense, therefore you should ask your parrents the real one between the two. Delta Igbo kill you there.
aniomas,ukuani are ethnic groups found in Delta state....u are clearly an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.