Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

You Will Do Me A Huge Favour By Clicking On This Thread. Please Don’t Ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Do Me A Huge Favour By Clicking On This Thread. Please Don’t Ignore (276 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Do Me A Huge Favour By Clicking On This Thread. Please Don’t Ignore by danny6ix(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good day everyone, I am a 300 Level student of UniAbuja and I am 21 from a decent home(food and moral wise). My dad is a private school teacher and he gave birth to 5. I am the first of five. Please as it stands right now we are in dire need of cash and my mum travelled to see her mum and my dad hasn’t been working since this lockdown started. I really wish I could help the family with cash. I do labouring job and that’s what we use to feed. I’m just praying school doesn’t resume now because I haven’t paid up my tuition.

Long story short I’m looking for something to do please anyone that can help me with a job especially a sales boy job or can at least assist financially will be immensely doing me a huge favour. I’m an outspoken person with impeccable English. If you hear me talk I’m sure you would think I am a graduate. I’m 5’8 in height.

Please help me I am willing to do any kind of job at all with a reasonable pay and if you don’t have a job for me please you can assist me with any amount. I also need a sugar mummy if anyone knows any. I’ve been pushed to the edge by suffering.

Please help me out pleeeease.
I can send you my number or bank details if you want to help. I am really serious please no one should insult me because I might just become depressed (been thinking too much lately)
Re: You Will Do Me A Huge Favour By Clicking On This Thread. Please Don’t Ignore by Uzomacharles: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Same here but na PH I need job b4 sch go start atleast man fit see money buy textbook and manual....

Bro na just our time

We go pass am na Grace e go take

All The Best For Niggas Like Us Out There

9ja government no dey help matter...
I regret coming into Nigeria in the first place but God have His plan towards his children....
Re: You Will Do Me A Huge Favour By Clicking On This Thread. Please Don’t Ignore by danny6ix(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thank you for your encouragement bro

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? / Please I Need Help / 5 Tips To Cope With A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.