Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,281 members, 7,849,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? (1577 Views)

Please I Need Advise,i Need Genuine Advise!!! / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Please Advise, I Had Sex With My Drunk Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
I have 4k with me. No phone, no laptop or good clothing. What do you advise i do with it??
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by mhizoma(f): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
you can save it to get phone
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Beckysexy(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
None of the above
You can transfer the money to me instead and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by EASYGURU(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
I have 4k with me. No phone, no laptop or good clothing. What do you advise i do with it??

In all honesty, what would you like to do with this money ? Spend , save, invest, others ? Whichever it is I'll be waiting in the comment section to advice you.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by EASYGURU(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beckysexy:
None of the above

Lol hanty haba, na guy man last card oo.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
give it to your girlfriend to use,learn to be generous
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
mhizoma:
you can save it to get phone
it's too minute(small) to get an android phone. If i eventually want to get a phone, i would like an above 20k own. Besides, am still collecting money from my parents, so to save is not gonna be easy.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by BBBmall25: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
This Fyne Gurl, U Too Like Wahala

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nigerian girls of nowadays are so hunger take a look at those stupid girls comments
Op go use am buy pepper soup with two chill origin
Chop life no one knows his or her last moment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
EASYGURU:

In all honesty, what would you like to do with this money ? Spend , save, invest, others ? Whichever it is I'll be waiting in the comment section to advice you.
thank you, i was thinking to buy a vintage T-shirt(3k) and save more to buy a footwear. But i'm having an alternate thought(to buy a second hand android phone). I'm a student(gonna write neco next week) hence, i could get 2k more from my parents from daily allowances.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beckysexy:
None of the above
good advice but am gonna turn it down
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by mhizoma(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
it's too minute(small) to get an android phone. If i eventually want to get a phone, i would like an above 20k own. Besides, am still collecting money from my parents, so to save is not gonna be easy.

you can get clothes
a pair of shirt or palms should fo
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by mhizoma(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:

you can get clothes
a pair of shirt or palms should do
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Uyi168: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
If u want, I can help u with 10sure odds..
U stake and u become 40k richer..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
mhizoma:

you can get clothes
a pair of shirt or palms should do
Okie dokie. But the money would be gone. How come men wears are more costly than ladies?
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
Uyi168:
.. If u want, I can help u with 10sure odds.. U stake and u become 40k richer..
Stake whaaaat?! Scam me not,man!
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by KidDarkness(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
O.P, heed to the advice mhizoma is giving. My friend also dropped a comment above. Please don't listen to her
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
KidDarkness:
O.P, heed to the advice mhizoma is giving. My friend also dropped a comment above. Please don't listen to her
your friend is Zzor right?
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by EASYGURU(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

Op don't take this advice else you'll grow up to be a lesser man. Damnit.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Uyi168: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Stake whaaaat?! Scam me not,man!
I'm not scamming u..
I'll only help u with odds..
I'm not asking for ur money..
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by mhizoma(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Okie dokie. But the money would be gone. How come men wears are more costly than ladies?

I don't know oo
if I have such amount getting female clothes
I will get more than one item
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Uyi168:
I'm not scamming u..
I'll only help u with odds..
I'm not asking for ur money..
i know. I don't bet. I don't even know what odds are. thanks though
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Cc Schoolshoe iLegendd light099
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Edyice: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
There is one dude here selling plain t-shirts for #1k abi Na more self

You can get 2 and still have change grin
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Riverville(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
You ehn
Zzor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Schoolshoe: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
My guy go and buy a shirt with that money, maybe a shirt of #2500 or 3k. Months after you will still be rocking the shirt. If you keep the money, you might start spending it on frivolities. And that money won't get you a phone because you want a phone of about 20k, and considering the fact that you are not expecting much money coming to you to add to it. So get a shirt instead. You can get 2 shirts of 2k each. Or you get 3k shirt and save the rest 1k.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Schoolshoe:
My guy go and buy a shirt with that money, maybe a shirt of #2500 or 3k. Months after you will still be rocking the shirt. If you keep the money, you might start spending it on frivolities. And that money won't get you a phone because you want a phone of about 20k, and considering the fact that you are not expecting much money coming to you to add to it. So get a shirt instead. You can get 2 shirts of 2k each. Or you get 3k shirt and save the rest 1k.
thanks bro
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Schoolshoe: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
thanks bro
you welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by oluwadabira222(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Omo see calculation untop 4k indeed life no balance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by dorin27(f): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
send it to me
Re: What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? by Uyi168: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
i know. I don't bet. I don't even know what odds are. thanks though
..ok nor vex.. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? / Our Wife!! Our Wife!!! / Side Chick Jumps Out From 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Her Lover Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.