Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital (40623 Views)

Donald Trump Develops Fever, Transferred To Military Hospital / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by BoboNogoDie: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
anywool:
[s][/s]
Or deh grin
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by BoboNogoDie: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s][quote author=anywool post=94567082][/quote]
[/s]
Or dey
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by WoundedLamb: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Calm down.... Even Americans are also saying the same thing.

No, bro. Americans aren't really saying this. I engage a lot in political discussions and not even for once have I heard it. He was not the only one that got infected, many others who work closely with him also did. Those who refer to it as a hoax are mostly being sarcastic cause Trump reportedly called covid-19 a hoax in March. A couple of Twitter comments doesn't tell Americans are saying. You can't even be sure those comments are from Americans.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by PoliteActivist: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bonatheripper:
He wants to gain sympathy votes

backbone503:

Thats my reasoning. He'll also like to prove a point with his backed hydroxychloroquine treatment.

Suspend campaigning to gain votes! Genuises both of you. He is not being treated with chloroquine, what do u say about that, genius!
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

I'm a frustrated son of a whôre So I am not perturbed at your uselessness

It takes one to know one
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Belial06: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
maasoap:

It takes one to know one

You actually changed it to read I'm?

Meaning you Knowingly accepted such?

You are a mental case

Pele
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by dasparrow: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
lastpage:

It never was!
Even during the Civil War, the Niger Delta was overan and conquered by the Biafran Army and ALL MINORITIES (Ijaw, Calabar, Ibibio, Delta, whole of S/S, etc0 lived as conquered Slaves under the Igbo biafran Regime.
Igbos are naturally a dominating specie (and that has its advantages too!) and as the sponsor of Biafra, no one should expect they wont dominate their neighbours who are minorities.

Any Minority person that does not know this, does not know his history.
Wait until shyt happens, then eyes go clear.

Interesting opinion you've got there. I guess the Igbos domineering attitude is what gets them in trouble with their host communities both in and out of Nigeria. This domineering attitude is perhaps why Ghanians closed down the shops of Igbo traders in Ghana. Hmmmm! It's good to be humble and not Lord yourself over others.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by jamiudinho(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
OriOko88:

And when he survives and wins d election, ur Muhammad won't kill him. undecided
make I die if trump win monkey like u
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by OriOko88(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
jamiudinho:

make I die if trump win monkey like u
And u go die noni. Eleriibu
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by naptu2: 1:56am On Oct 05, 2020
President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.
https://www.nairaland.com/6160658/president-trump-pays-surprise-visit
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by jamiudinho(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2020
OriOko88:
And u go die noni. Eleriibu
ur Papa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over / Over 30 Millions Americans Have Voted As Early Voting Starts / Biya's Car Breaks Down At National Day Celebration - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.