Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital (40621 Views)

Donald Trump Develops Fever, Transferred To Military Hospital / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by naptu2: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Donpenny:
Quick recovery president. But civilian will always be a civilian how would you received a naval salute compliment from a naval officer with a naval salute without an head gear.

The practice began with Ronald Reagan. Reagan served in the military and he discovered that some of the troops were confused about when they should end their salute when saluting the president. Reagan discussed with the commandant of the Marine Corp and the commandant told him that as commander in chief he can return the salute if he feels like, so Reagan began returning the salute and every president since then has done the same.

It's true that it is military tradition that you do not salute if you are not wearing a head dress, but the presiedent almost never wears a head dress so that rule doesn't apply to him.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Merimental(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
naptu2:

Kai! You don't even know what he was referring to grin

ITK. am well aware of wat he meant. he's referring to Trump as a civilian who received a complement from d uniform guy b4 boarding Airforce1.

Oga av been through military, no be today
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by cescky(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2020
MikeMicheal:
DIE IF YOU WAN DIE, MAKE PIPU FIT EASILY ENTER JAND.

If na by this mindset,. Cotonou sef you nogo see am for your dreams

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by MikeMicheal(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2020
cescky:

If na by this mindset,. Cotonou sef you nogo see am for your dreams
Back to sender
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by naptu2: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Merimental:

ITK. am well aware of wat he meant. he's referring to Trump as a civilian who received a complement from d uniform guy b4 boarding Airforce1.

Oga av been through military, no be today

grin grin grin

You see, you are wrong. Presidents have always received salutes because they are the commander in chief.

He was referring to the head dress.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Merimental(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2020
naptu2:

You see, you are wrong. Presidents have always received salutes because they are the commander in chief.

He was referring to the head dress.

dats because he's president. head dress or not. no be same tin we dey Yan.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by bluefilm: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
salford1:
I wish him well.

He was making fun of Biden for wearing a mask and social distancing at the debate.

I hope Trump goes on national TV and inform his dumbass followers that Covid is no joke.

Trump will go to National TV and inform the whole world that COVID19 is not something to be feared in any way at all after all despite his age, he "survived" it after taking hydroxycholorquine.

That is the game plan.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by cescky(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Back to sender

Be fooling around...

Am far from zoogeria...

Instead make you de ask for chop money be there clowning...my prayers for you be say make hunger get Mercy for you.. nonsense and Buhari
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by naptu2: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Merimental:

dats because he's president. head dress or not. no be same tin we dey Yan.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kai!

grin
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Merimental(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Back to sender
u see ! ordinary make u no fit go cotonou is already scaring d sh*t out of u.
but u are here wishing somebody death.
ironical.
wen u point one finger, d remaining 4 points back at u.
watch wat u say to odas pal.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by kelvindj98: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Really? Lol... It's funny when Nigerians try to analyze American politics through the lens of the Nigerian political culture. Maybe he will also faint like some y'all's politicians cheesy
It's funny isn't it. Using the analysis of Shit-hole politics for the US. Out of all the shinanigans Trump can pull to win an election, the last thing he will do is fake a Cover diagnosis.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Samysearch(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:
APC members are going to be happy .. same with Bokoharam and Isis members

Bunch of buffoons.. he is going to recover , they are just taking precautions. America is not Nigeria that waits for their presidents to pass out and develop demnetia before taking actions

These people u are killing ur self to defend are bunch of ....

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2020
This virus is missing the enemies of human existence in Nigeria and Africa at large
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by BigBashiru: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Trump.. the trouble maker.. u don eliminate Soleimani while Buhari is here flexing muscle.. we need your help oo! sad

There are some good things about President Buhari - let's not criticize the President indiscriminately - let's focus more on local government chairpersons and state governments......
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Belial06: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
maasoap:

You're stupid and silly at the same time. The APC government that transact a one-time 1 billion dollars arms deal with Trump? Something USA denied PDP throughout their ineffective campaign against the terrorists. Trump is more friendly to APC government than Obama was to the PDP government. Go figure! Idiota
[/s]

You are a frustrated son of a whôre So I am not perturbed at your uselessness
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by thaoriginator: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Make Nigeria presidio get first.
are you alright? grin
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by ElValiente(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Inside hospital office dey, inside airforce one office dey, white house own too. Chaii this people too much.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Tapout(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Kai! CNN will be having the time of their life now cheesy .... wish him a quick recover tho.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Racist pig !
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by samwillyco1(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Get well that's all I can say but is like this virus is taking bribe ooo.

Covid19 come and help us and clear all the messes called our Leaders from our councilors to Aso Rock and all the institutions in Nigeria both private and public, Covid 19 stop taking bribe.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by keneck1: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
lastpage:

Blood of Jesus!
What has APC or Nigeria or even Boko Haram got to do with the President of the USA contracting Covid-19?
Did the Chief of Staff of Buhari not die of Covid-19?
Did American Senator Lewis not die of Covid-19
Have not over 200,000 Americans not died of Covid-19?

Why did you not write all these Crap about the deaths of these people or are they less human? Only God can determine who will recover, otherwise the above people would have recovered. undecided
The level of frustration inside some Nigerians like you, needs to be treated ASAP, before you enter Express!
angry grin
Every small thing, you turn it to Gulf War! Trump does not and will never know of your Shithole existence, while you are here tearing yoruself to pieces
. shocked
love this,lots of frustrated thieves
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by OriOko88(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2020
jamiudinho:

I hope when he finally die u will call ur Jesus to raise him from d dead
And when he survives and wins d election, ur Muhammad won't kill him. undecided
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by kayjay69(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2020
To the contrary my man, I hate him because of the sort of politics he promotes and mainly because he is a racist. I actually like and identify more with republican principles than democrats but Trump is a different animal, he represents the worst of the worst there is and I fear he may have inspired some people who are even worse off.

I have relatives who are citizens of the US and I know what the average black has been through and goes through in the USA. Agreed it is much better than it was before but systemic racism may well forever persist. Trump promotes these things like any other politician the US has seen since Woodrow Wilson (who openly supported the KKK).
Justiceibeikenn:

You hate him because you have Ben brainwashed by CNN...may God bring your soul back some day...Amen
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by joshuaidibia(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
alphaRego01:

Worst things than covid have happened to people and they survived

Uhm! Okay? undecided
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Donpenny(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
naptu2:

The practice began with Ronald Reagan. Reagan served in the military and he discovered that some of the troops were confused about when they should end their salute when saluting the president. Reagan discussed with the commandant of the Marine Corp and the commandant told him that as commander in chief he can return the salute if he feels like, so Reagan began returning the salute and every president since then has done the same.

It's true that it is military tradition that you do not salute if you are not wearing a head dress, but the presiedent almost never wears a head dress so that rule doesn't apply to him.
thanks for the enlightment
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by 7lives: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Shey nah Hoax? Make him and him Stockholm Syndrome Nigerian Fan club continue to dey play ostrich and sand.

[img]https://media1./images/526568ce9bc4da5241091dcf743e6414/tenor.gif[/img]

Let him try what he suggested to Americans, he said bleach kills Corona virus that Americans should try it.
If Clorox no work, let him try Nigerian made hypo, useless man.
Get well soon Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by kayjay69(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Bro abeg calm down. Hahahahahahaha.

I wish him well and want him to recover fully. I believe he will recover fully. But you are right to feel this way seeing all the damage his inaction caused to several ordinary Americans.

I think it is better he suffers the humiliation of defeat at the polls than for him to die now. If he dies, in the hearts of many, he is a hero they will immortalize him. In all honesty, I do like republican principles of small government, self responsibility and entrepreneurship but even the republicans in the republican party do not practice these principles. They are for corporations more than they are for the little guy and no one represents the stamp better than DJT. But I wish him no harm and I hope you would the same too.
Jakumo:

I was about to write an opinion, but your words cover all the points I had in mind. I only disagree with the very last paragraph of your writeup, in that any national leader who spends his every waking moment pouring fuel on the fires of racial division, while calling to arms the absolute worst elements of the racist demographic in his nation, deserves to die in a slow, incremental, agonizing and grotesque manner, purely to serve as a example of how the deliberate sowing of hate and division, carries the greatest price-tag of all.

Mr. Dumpster's prostitute wife is no better than her morally bankrupt, hateful husband. Yesterday, secretly recorded tapes emerged of phone conversations in which that singularly nasty bordello-purchased woman gleefully mocked the children of illegal immigrants currently held in concentration camps, saying that they were better off torn from their families, and warehoused in prisons, than they would have been in their native countries. Those callous and cruel words essentially invoked a potent and immutable curse, duly bestowed upon herself, and her deranged husband, who is definitely well on his way to honor a long overdue appointment with Satan, in the deepest infernal bowels of hell. And so it shall come to pass, for all the world to see.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by OriOko88(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Afamed:

Gbam, you said it all
See how this one carry dementia Biden matter for head like groundnut, asif Biden knows u or is gonna win d election. Apc miscreants are known to always support mediocres same way they supported one sunder head,inept bubu.
E go shock u come November. Maga2020
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Mars16(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
One day I wish to be a president too.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by osifred(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2020
This is how it should be, if a president is sick, he ought to be treated in his country. To show faith with the system you are leading.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Tonitoniton(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-54396670?__twitter_impression=true

go and come back safe and sound. There is nothing ur enemies can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over / Over 30 Millions Americans Have Voted As Early Voting Starts / Biya's Car Breaks Down At National Day Celebration - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.