Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital (40614 Views)

Donald Trump Develops Fever, Transferred To Military Hospital / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Badgers14: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2020
I thought he said it was a Hoax by the democrats??

Is he going to Inject bleach or use the hydrochloroquine like he recommended?

6 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Ezyp(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Mykelhendriz:
Ona no dey sleep for here??
Na for dream you write this one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by BruncleZuma: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Bonatheripper:
He wants to gain sympathy votes

Your head dey there...nah serious Anini him be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by deji17: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Trump is faking it. That guy is a complete fraud.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by linearity: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2020
backbone503:

Thats my reasoning. He'll also like to prove a point with his backed hydroxychloroquine treatment.

They don’t take you to Walter Reed hospital for hydroxychloroquine treatment, he would have just done that from the White House.

He even stated he had been taking it for preventive measures, I guess that didn’t work out well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by meobizy(f): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2020
If this is how he'll depart the world then so shall it happen. The wealthy always live the longest in this cruel world. What else does he want to see in the next ten years?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by azikiweironsi(m): 3:40am On Oct 03, 2020
I may not be your fan. But get well soon Mr. President. It is well with you in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by DonBabaFx: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm, this could really be the end time... When elections are just behind the corner..

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by ponziponzi(m): 3:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Trump is a m.oron.
If he loses the election, this will be double wahala. He has been trying to down play the virus so that he could win the Nov. election and a lot of people died cause of that.

10 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by DragonFire433: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2020
This guy don lose the election finish.

Corona virus nor see better time to deal with this guy na now very close to the election and when he was planning to reopen the economy

Americans now know that all he has been saying about the virus is O.P. He had no clue.

Congratulations to Vice President Biden. The next POTUS.

President Donald Trump, I never thought I would say this, but you and FLOTUS should get well soon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:55am On Oct 03, 2020
na wa oo!.. the Tori wowo for Mr. Trump.

but wait o, where is Buhari self?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by lastpage: 3:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:
APC members are going to be happy .. same with Bokoharam and Isis members

Bunch of buffoons.. he is going to recover , they are just taking precautions. America is not Nigeria that waits for their presidents to pass out and develop demnetia before taking actions

Blood of Jesus!
What has APC or Nigeria or even Boko Haram got to do with the President of the USA contracting Covid-19?
Did the Chief of Staff of Buhari not die of Covid-19?
Did American Senator Lewis not die of Covid-19
Have not over 200,000 Americans not died of Covid-19?

Why did you not write all these Crap about the deaths of these people or are they less human? Only God can determine who will recover, otherwise the above people would have recovered. undecided
The level of frustration inside some Nigerians like you, needs to be treated ASAP, before you enter Express!
angry grin
Every small thing, you turn it to Gulf War! Trump does not and will never know of your Shithole existence, while you are here tearing yoruself to pieces
. shocked

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by anonimi: 4:01am On Oct 03, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Trump.. the trouble maker.. u don eliminate Soleimani while Buhari is here flexing muscle.. we need your help oo! sad

Blacks wailing for help from their fellow homo sapiens shamelessly as they obsess over s3x.

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by lastpage: 4:03am On Oct 03, 2020
ponziponzi:
Trump is a m.oron.
If he loses the election, this will be double wahala. He has been trying to down play the virus so that he could win the Nov. election and a lot of people died cause of that.

KARMA is a B!atch!!
Even Kellyane Conway that was saying the President is fine, bla, bla, bla, has also tested Positive for the Kofid Bairus.
I have No Sympathy for Covidiots.
But Baba-T should get well soon o, Nov 3 is going to be interesting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by anonimi: 4:04am On Oct 03, 2020
lastpage:
Blood of Jesus!
What has APC or Nigeria or even Boko Haram got to do with the President of the USA contracting Covid-19?
Did the Chief of Staff of Buhari not die of Covid-19?
Did American Senator Lewis not die of Covid-19
Have not over 200,000 Americans not died of Covid-19?

Why did you not write all these Crap about the deaths of these people or are they less human? Only God can determine who will recover, otherwise the above people would have recovered. undecided
The level of frustration inside some Nigerians like you, needs to be treated ASAP, before you enter Express!
angry grin
Every small thing, you turn it to Gulf War! Trump does not and will never know of your Shithole existence, while you are here tearing yoruself to pieces. shocked

Do you mean Congressman John Lewis? There is no public record that he died of Covid-19.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Originalsly: 4:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm.... the timing of this got me thinking. Right after his out of control embarrassing debate performance. Is this a strategy to avoid the second debate? Was he willfully exposed to the virus to shut him down since of late he was really going against the powerful pandemic cabals? This guy never wore mask in the midst of the pandemic when people were dropping like flies..... now that the pandemic is mainly in the media ... how is he coming down with it now? I know they can explain.... but I'm not buying.
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Bonatheripper:
He wants to gain sympathy votes

shut up

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Make Nigeria presidio get first.
why don't you concentrate on passing your jamb and getting admission at 23?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by anonimi: 4:08am On Oct 03, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
na wa oo!.. the Tori wowo for Mr. Trump.
but wait o, where is Buhari self?

Right here grin

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by anonimi: 4:10am On Oct 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Make Nigeria presidio get first.

Do you think that is what his Russian puppet master told him to do?

anonimi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by lastpage: 4:11am On Oct 03, 2020
linearity:

They don’t take you to Walter Reed hospital for hydroxychloroquine treatment, he would have just done that from the White House.

He even stated he had been taking it for preventive measures, I guess that didn’t work out well.

Fever, Fatigue and Breathing problems are second stage trauma in Kobid-19-Birus treatment.
Baba-T is struggling right now and no one should be in doubt about that.
But excellent medical facilities can make a lot of difference, my fear is his risk level, due to pre-existing factors like Obesity, Age, etc can negatively impact hus survival.

Heis currently on that unapproved Regeneron Drug and probably on a Oxygen-Ventilation right now.

That itself shows a high level of desperation, which points to a detoriorating condition.
You dont put an American President on an UNAPPROVED Drug, if the situation is not dire.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:13am On Oct 03, 2020
anonimi:

Right here grin

I always thought this oics5of Trump and buhari is photoshopped
Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by ZooOga: 4:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
HE Trump mocking Secretary Hilary Clinton for contracting Pneumonia during the campaign in 2016.He should not have mocked a sick person.
#karma
https://mobile.twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208

My heart goes out to everyone who has lost someone to this virus. It is truly painful to lose a loved one. Leaders like HE are just realising fully that when the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.
He went too far and crossed the line of decency by mocking Secretary Hilary Clinton.

truth, period.

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/4698595/trump-said-buhari-lifeless-financial

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by BruncleZuma: 4:14am On Oct 03, 2020
With the way some supposed Ibo accounts on Nairaland support Trump and deify him, I fear Biafra may not be the right country for sane people. If e happen I'd happily be a Niger Deltan WTF.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by anonimi: 4:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I always thought this oics5of Trump and buhari is photoshopped

Not likely that iot was photoshopped since many reputable sources carried including this one:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/05/01/you-deserve-some-accolades-aisha-hails-president-buhari-after-trump-meeting/

1 Like

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by lastpage: 4:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
shut up ewu fulani terrorist

But his submission is a statement of FACT! Trump was mocking Joe Biden on National TV, for wearing Mask!

Why should a leader hide the truth from his people, for political gains and now that "E don Catch Am", you expect everyone to be typing 'Get well Soon'? angry
Who send-am? grin

And why are you so depressed because Trump catch am, why did you not display this sort of Anger when Gov. Ajimobi catch am, when Abba Kyari catch am, when Buruji Kashamu catch am, when American Senator Lewis catch am, when 207,000 Americans die of it, partly because this selfish President told them it will soon pass away and it is just a Flu?

Some Nigerians like you sef, e be like say Satan don use una for brain experiment before.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by greggng: 4:17am On Oct 03, 2020
At 74 , I believe he needs t.b Joshua right now...All they needed is to connect him with tb Joshua online miracle ...the bleach he has been talking about might not help him now but God will help him if only he can call tb Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2020
I hope he recovers
A part of me thinks this is all a strategy to deflect and delay things.
I don't know
But if he is really positive I hope he gets well soon because he is in the vulnerable demographic

P.s
He has said so many times that he doesn't believe the Corona hype
Even refused to wear nosemasks
Inspired a lot of Americans to throw theirs away too.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by salford1: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
shut up ewu fulani terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital by lastpage: 4:22am On Oct 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
With the way some supposed Ibo accounts on Nairaland support Trump and deify him, I fear Biafra may not be the right country for sane people. If e happen I'd happily be a Niger Deltan WTF.

It never was!
Even during the Civil War, the Niger Delta was overan and conquered by the Biafran Army and ALL MINORITIES (Ijaw, Calabar, Ibibio, Delta, whole of S/S, etc0 lived as conquered Slaves under the Igbo biafran Regime.
Igbos are naturally a dominating specie (and that has its advantages too!) and as the sponsor of Biafra, no one should expect they wont dominate their neighbours who are minorities.

Any Minority person that does not know this, does not know his history.
Wait until shyt happens, then eyes go clear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Australia Welcomes 2021 With Sydney Fireworks Display / Military Coup In Gabon. Army Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.