Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,899 members, 7,852,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber (639 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Now that I have your attention, i promise to make it worthwhile.

If you're still reading, it means you want to know more or plan on having sex but don't want to be a father at the same time!

So here's the question

Can a lady get pregnant even with condoms?

The answer is

YES

Before you start doubting, allow me to explain

Condoms don't work 100% of the time, and can fail especially when worn by first-timers. The problem is usually with the person using it.

How is this possible, you may ask - it's very simple.

Some men make blunders that cause condoms to tear, this is bad news if you don't want any of your fluids to leak out.

If semen leaks from a torn condom, there is a very good chance she will get pregnant. Some of these blunders include:

- Using expired condoms (yes, condoms expire too)

- Wearing them incorrectly (many men claim to be good performers, but a good number don't know how to wear condoms)

- Using the same condom more than once

- Not applying proper lubricants

- Tearing the condom while unsealing

- Leaving it on after ejaculating

There you have it, if you're a guy and want to use rubber - do it responsibly and take caution.

If you're a woman and want to give it a go with your man, share this with him - no one is above learning

Discussions to be continued in the comments

Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
I used this website to write this post, it explains everything in detail

[url]https://www.verywellhealth.com/six-reasons-for-condom-failure-2328835#:~:text=Even%20if%20you%20use%20a[/url]

Hope it helps!
Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do you agree with this post, have something to share?

Feel free, let's interact Nairalanders!
Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by debbydams(f): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by Offpoint1: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Any woman who got pregnant is either a teen, doesn't know her body or it was intentional.

If you wanna know how to get pregnant, let me know. I'll put you through the best days and hours of the day/ whether conditions you can't get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by jidamsel43(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Do I even like that blom blom?

1 Like

Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
What is this now undecided

Offpoint1:
Any woman who got pregnant is either a teen, doesn't know her body or it was intentional.

If you wanna know how to get pregnant, let me know. I'll put you through the best days and hours of the day/ whether conditions you can't get pregnant.
Re: Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
You'll have to, if you don't want to be a father before your time

Or better still, abstain grin

Thanks for commenting

jidamsel43:
Do I even like that blom blom?

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Proud Of As A Nigerian ? / / Who Should He Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.