Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) (1721 Views)

Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by czarr(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Guys she is not your girlfriend if you haven't smashed yet, how can you agree to a no sex before marriage relationship and you are calling her your girlfriend?...there is no difference between you and her brother...

make una put mouth for this matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wrong bro.

I don fvck tire and I never still see girlfriend

11 Likes

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by ForestHill: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Smashed or untouched she still not my girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
nothing like true love bro, we just fvckin ourselves till we quarrel and quit to someone else

6 Likes

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by czarr(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Carchoice:
Wrong bro.

i didn't say she is your girlfriend if you smashed...but if at all you haven't smashed you can't call her your girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by MajesticKris: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who Girlfriend HEP!!
For this BUHARI REGIME ... angry

No sex before MARRIAGE IS A SCAM TO THE GULLIBLE...

CUS THEY ARE BUSY COLLECTING THE CUCUMBER, FROM ME grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
czarr:
i didn't say she is your girlfriend if you smashed...but if at all you haven't smashed you can't call her your girlfriend.
smashing still doesn’t make her a girlfriend
Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
If smashing makes one a girlfriend does it mean all those one night stand thingy,quickies, FWB girls are your girlfriends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
ForestHill:
Smashed or untouched she still not my girlfriend
Gbam
Gbammer
Gbammest

1 Like

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by czarr(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Carchoice:
smashing still doesn’t make her a girlfriend
My point exactly....but comprehension is your problem.
Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Aboks(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Carchoice:
Wrong bro.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
czarr:
My point exactly....but comprehension is your problem.
grin

I’m looking for a lady right now that will go into a no sex relationship with me. Even if I try to go in, she’ll hold her ground and tell me, “no fvcks given”

Let me know if you have a lady friend like this. I want to be a her brother and father
Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by Whois(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
angry

Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sure. You need the connection that sex brings in order to cement your relationship as two people who've got nothing to hide.
Re: She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
doggedfighter:
If smashing makes one a girlfriend does it mean all those one night stand thingy,quickies, FWB girls are your girlfriends?
gooood question

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Having Se3 With His Teen Church Member Video / Where Is Slawormir? / Man Offers N300k To Any Lady Aged 23-29 Years Willing To Accompany Him To....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.