Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] (9513 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by wearsandtrends1: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
"This Love Is Blind" Nigerians Blast Lady After she Exposed Man For Sliding into Her Dm {Photos}

There has been a bit of a stir on popular social media platform 'Facebook' since a young lady simply identified as 'pretty' shared screenshots of chat conversations between herself and a young man.

Judging from her post, it was revealed that the young man was showing interest in her and was persistent in expressing his feelings towards the young lady. However after the lady turned down the young man several times she reached a boiling point and decided to expose him and issue him a sound warning, in an effort to avoid further disturbance from the young ma. >However in an unexpected turn of events, many people on social media were not pleased by the action taken by the young lady in exposing the young man, as they took to their respective social media handles to call her out.

2 Shares

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
stop calling someone worwor,can you create any?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Madibah(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:

But this wan worwor die
Ugly ass bitch

She might be related to oshiomhole

28 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Coder2Client(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:

I like your style of advert.

13 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Intoboy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
She even bleach

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Adiemmy: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Are you interested in getting into the world �of crypto currency and don't know how to go about it�
A free crypto currency class will be holding soon on how to make �legit money��follow link to partake of this life changing opportunity.
Crypto is the future secure the future
now
���

https:///Il8fTt21r0F9ABAJ7pynqg

2 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by jaeyking(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

4 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
op hope no be u be the guy wey slide into her dm?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
jaeyking:
beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder
ok grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
she's not ugly...she's just not beautiful

4 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Emerald04(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
The girl did nothin wrong. she made her point clear and simple, "I can't date anybody from this group when everyone is a kiss and tell"

8 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by ashybabs(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na Dem
SAN
Simp Association of Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by fati2001(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
wor wor girl kii, wor wor girl nii... can you create an ant?
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
hmmmm, I'm Salt Of Words.

1 Like

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mmmmmmmmmm, he Direct Msg her she publicly msg him too. Both are doing themselves.
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Uzomacharles: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Very funny but I won't laugh...
MY MOOD

2 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
You're calling her worwor girl but when she applies make up, wears padded bum bum and padded bra they put on these days, you'll be the first man to lose his sense.

Mtchew sad
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by wearsandtrends1: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Very funny but I won't laugh...

MY MOOD
See as you waste the food wey I put for mouth cheesy
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by KendrickAyomide: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
but you call men broke?

5 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Uzomacharles: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
See as you waste the food wey I put for mouth cheesy
No yawa Hunger dey hold me 50/50

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Uzomacharles: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
J111333:
You're calling her worwor girl but when she applies make up, wears padded bum bum and padded bra they put on these days, you'll be the first man to lose his sense.

Mtchew sad

Men shall not leave by makeup alone
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op must be very mad for calling that girl worwor
Mtcheew
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Themainboy22: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
kaynacy:
she's not ugly...she's just not beautiful
And the opposite of beautiful is what? Let's learn how to call a spade a spade.
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Themainboy22:
And the opposite of beautiful is what? Let's learn how to call a spade a spade.
try encourage am na...my conscience no gree me type ugly...u get
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Themainboy22: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
kaynacy:

try encourage am na...my conscience no gree me type ugly...u get
Lol. I get you now.
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by LikeAking: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
U JUST DEY PROMOTE D GIRL.
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
She is not ugly, she lacks beauty thats all.
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Iceyjayz: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Disgusting dirty looking girl, nawa some guys they try sha.
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Silentgroper(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Preshieben:
Op must be very mad for calling that girl worwor

Mtcheew
Dz one sef dy copy zzor, cropping her face out of her pixture nd exposing her. Hw abt u rip d cloth off make we see ur full package. Fugly lots
Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by Dopenigga(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
but you call men broke?
lol, no mind the fool

2 Likes

Re: See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] by YoungLionken(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emerald04:
The girl did nothin wrong. she made her point clear and simple, "I can't date anybody from this group when everyone is a kiss and tell"

Her excuse is VERY okay, just the publicity stunt...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What A Redpiller's Dick Looks Like (disgusting Photo) / Toasting Lines / Aunty Clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.