Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Here's Why You Can't OWN Women, Even In Marriage(graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why You Can't OWN Women, Even In Marriage(graphic) (995 Views)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Can't OWN Women, Even In Marriage(graphic) by czarr(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
You can't own a woman because you put a ring on her finger and you married her....a woman can ACT submissive without submitting(mentally) to you.....you can only own a woman who chooses to mentally submit to you. There are a lot of married men with "good" wives who are still owned by their ex boyfriend and whenever he shows up and wants to meet up to "CATCH UP" the wife would "TRAVEL" for her friend's "wedding".

Do you believe me brethren?

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why You Can't OWN Women, Even In Marriage(graphic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
True, U Are Rice.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why You Can't OWN Women, Even In Marriage(graphic) by yomi007k(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Word!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Specie Of Snake Is This? / See How This Kid's Video Was Converted Into A Love Story / Fraudsters R Not Good People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.