Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,090 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. (1577 Views)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Tonyvicz: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
2. He includes you in his plans and tells you his aspirations and plans he’s working on. A man who loves you will first of all always include you in his plans, this shows that you have a part in his future. A man who hides his plan for you probably doesn’t trust you and don’t forget trust is essential in Relationships.
3. He tries his level best to understand you even when you act moody or unreasonable. A man who loves you will always try to think From your perspective. He would want to see things the same way you see them, just to please you. He will even try and understand when you suddenly change to him. He won’t get jealous and start some useless assumptions, he will understand you are just moody for the main time.

4. He makes time for you and makes it worth it. He makes you feel loved by creating time for you despite his busy schedule. Let me be honest with you, if someone is telling you he’s very busy and doesn’t have time for you, it’s because you don’t worth his time. This is because people tend to give time for those they love and those important to them.
5 He gives you what you need and sometimes gives you what you want. I will like to clarify this because I’m sure some ladies are happy seeing this. A man will give you what you need if he has and if you deserve it. Ladies atimes force men to do illegal jobs or steal because they would always want what he can’t afford. As a man, never steal to satisfy your woman. If she’s not okay with the little, she should leave the relationship. That’s only if the little you do give her is what you had.
6. His close friends and family know you even before you’ve met them and some of them gossip to you about the nice things he said about you. A man who loves you will introduce you to the right set of people. If he’s hiding you, he’s probably scamming you.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.A relationship can be private but shouldn’t be a secret. This is what most ladies don’t know, a private life is different from a secretive one.
7. He loves you not only your beautiful body but also your personality and you as a person. Let me get this straight, a man could be attracted to you because of your beauty but he will be interested in you. That’s why ladies should know beauty alone doesn’t run a relationship. Beauty will get you a man but can’t keep a man.
8. From childhood most guys are trained to not be emotional or to cry but to man up and face challenges but if the guy shows his vulnerable side to you don’t mock him or make fun of him. Infact consider yourself to be very lucky. Men don’t feel much emotions unlike women, that’s why most people think men cheat most but it isn’t that true.
9. He gets a bit jealous when you laugh at his guy friends jokes and when you get close to his friends. Jealousy is also a sign that a man loves you though not all men get jealous. However, a man should be careful of being too jealous because it ruins Relationships.
10. He’d never lay a hand on you or even verbally, emotionally abuse you. A man who loves you won’t dare to raise his hand to beat you. This is why I find it funny When some ladies are already getting beaten by their boyfriends who hasn’t married them yet. This shows that he’s a potential future wife beater.

Will drop one for ladies soon. STAY TUNED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by dingbang(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
If I love you, I will hide you from viewing my status updates.

Yes I am petty, kill yourself. wink

Still on the joking matter sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Gwagone: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
G
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Olarewaju89: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Where is number one..?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by ReddishTv(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sorry I forgot to add
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by LedRock: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
You forgot to add the last one.
11. You control him like a mumu.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
That means I Never start
Nawah
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Love is a trap.
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by ReddishTv(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Love is a trap.
lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Life56: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
That means I Never start
Nawah

Haloo sweety .
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by haiti007(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by haiti007(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who the love help
Relationship goes beyond love jare
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Walexdubia(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tonyvicz:
2. He includes you in his plans and tells you his aspirations and plans he’s working on. A man who loves you will first of all always include you in his plans, this shows that you have a part in his future. A man who hides his plan for you probably doesn’t trust you and don’t forget trust is essential in Relationships.
3. He tries his level best to understand you even when you act moody or unreasonable. A man who loves you will always try to think From your perspective. He would want to see things the same way you see them, just to please you. He will even try and understand when you suddenly change to him. He won’t get jealous and start some useless assumptions, he will understand you are just moody for the main time.

4. He makes time for you and makes it worth it. He makes you feel loved by creating time for you despite his busy schedule. Let me be honest with you, if someone is telling you he’s very busy and doesn’t have time for you, it’s because you don’t worth his time. This is because people tend to give time for those they love and those important to them.
5 He gives you what you need and sometimes gives you what you want. I will like to clarify this because I’m sure some ladies are happy seeing this. A man will give you what you need if he has and if you deserve it. Ladies atimes force men to do illegal jobs or steal because they would always want what he can’t afford. As a man, never steal to satisfy your woman. If she’s not okay with the little, she should leave the relationship. That’s only if the little you do give her is what you had.
6. His close friends and family know you even before you’ve met them and some of them gossip to you about the nice things he said about you. A man who loves you will introduce you to the right set of people. If he’s hiding you, he’s probably scamming you.View pictures in App save up to 80% data.A relationship can be private but shouldn’t be a secret. This is what most ladies don’t know, a private life is different from a secretive one.
7. He loves you not only your beautiful body but also your personality and you as a person. Let me get this straight, a man could be attracted to you because of your beauty but he will be interested in you. That’s why ladies should know beauty alone doesn’t run a relationship. Beauty will get you a man but can’t keep a man.
8. From childhood most guys are trained to not be emotional or to cry but to man up and face challenges but if the guy shows his vulnerable side to you don’t mock him or make fun of him. Infact consider yourself to be very lucky. Men don’t feel much emotions unlike women, that’s why most people think men cheat most but it isn’t that true.
9. He gets a bit jealous when you laugh at his guy friends jokes and when you get close to his friends. Jealousy is also a sign that a man loves you though not all men get jealous. However, a man should be careful of being too jealous because it ruins Relationships.
10. He’d never lay a hand on you or even verbally, emotionally abuse you. A man who loves you won’t dare to raise his hand to beat you. This is why I find it funny When some ladies are already getting beaten by their boyfriends who hasn’t married them yet. This shows that he’s a potential future wife beater.

Will drop one for ladies soon. STAY TUNED

Lol Nairaland guys self too dey fall my hand, this thread na for girls to comment but u guys don jump in to dey comment. Later u guys go dey claim Alpha male shit but unfortunately u all are just simps...
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Angelacruz: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ok
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by Nweike190(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Walexdubia:

Lol Nairaland guys self too dey fall my hand, this thread na for girls to comment but u guys don jump in to dey comment. Later u guys go dey claim Alpha male shit but unfortunately u all are just simps...

No

grin
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by merieam16(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Where is number one..?
rat don chop am grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by merieam16(f): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Walexdubia:

Wait lemme increase the volume.
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by virginprincess(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nice write up.
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by LedRock: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Walexdubia:

So now that you have commented, are you a simp or alpha?
Re: 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. by 50power: 3:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you looking for someone to date and marry in any state in Nigeria? Add your profile on https://ehookup.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

See The Babe I Posted On Facebook That Gave Me 5k Likes In Minutes{screenshot} / Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? / Our Wife!! Our Wife!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.