Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex (3442 Views)

Ladies Miseducation Coming Soon( Great Forces) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by nwachukwu9(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2020
I pray all women would follow this miseducation, it would help to reduce unwanted pregnancy and it would also reduce high rate of fornication, there by promoting holiness
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by SarutobiEky(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
E no go pass those touts my brother. Real niggas don't beg for pussies..
as in ehn..the girl post just dey make me laugh. I wonder wetin dem see for her body.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by SarutobiEky(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Your perspective, we don see you, now keep walking! BTW, your comment is the childish one and as much as I do not like to judge people, I know your type. I won't waste my time on proving anything to you.
chuckles. You just prove to me that indeed you are a very shallow one. Have yourself a lovely day.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
SarutobiEky:
chuckles. You just prove to me that indeed you are a very shallow one. Have yourself a lovely day.
Lol, shallow indeed, go sort out your tuition fees bro. You go dey alright.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by SarutobiEky(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

chuckles.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by IAmSkinny: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnn On the contrary, I bullshit any girl that uses sex as a bargaing chip.

Nna mehnnnn I can release sperm with my hand and a 4megabite data

LWKM
Xvideo commander in chief
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by JasperVII(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Which of Ubunja's thread are you going to copy next?

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by KAM3KAZI: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just a reminder that Tiger stripes = Stretch marks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amatarasha:
my bad , I mean stop going to church will make women formidable at brain by so doing evil customs n traditions thrown at d gutters , women will see men as kids not men, then women will want to be greater than gods, with this men like denreledave will lick our feets with passion

YOU ARE INTELLIGENT, EVEN MORE THAN MOST OF THE MEN WHO ATTACK YOU.

HOWEVER, YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND ABILITY TO OVERCOME THE CONSERVATIVE HERD MENTALITY DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING A LESSER HUMAN. YOU BLEED ONCE A MONTH(THAT'S BY THE WAY).

YOUR EFFORT IS ABSOLUTE FUTILITY . THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN BEING ON EARTH IS A CAUCASIAN MALE. EVEN THOUGH A BLACK MALE HAD MORE INVESTMENT , EDUCATION AND POWER , HE WOULD ALWAYS BE BELOW THE CAUCASIAN IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

THE PLACE RESERVED FOR THE AFRICAN MAN IN THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF WHERE THE FEMALE GENDER HAS BEEN CONFINED TO , CIVILIZATION AFTER CIVILIZATION , EPOCH AFTER EPOCH BY THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.

BLACK LIVES MATTER FIGHT FOR THE AFRICAN MAN, ME TOO MOVEMENT LEADS THE STRUGGLE FOR FEMININE EMANCIPATION. ANTI RACISM CAMPAIGNS AT ONE END AND FEMINIST PROTESTS AT THE OTHER END.

DO YOU THINK THE BLACK MAN WOULD BE FREE ? NO , HE WON'T BE FREE. HE'D RATHER HIS OWN KIND IN BORNO ARE BOMBED AND MASSACRED FOR A FOREIGN IDEOLOGY. HE WOULD MOST LIKELY STEAL EVERYTHING WITHOUT A PLAN AND WHEN WAR AND CORRUPTION DEPLETE THE BULK OF HIS RESOURCES , HE WILL ALWAYS RUN TO THE WHITE MAN FOR AID.

THAT'S THE SAME CASE FOR THE FEMALE HUMAN. SHE WON'T BE FREE. SHE'D RATHER HUMILIATE AND SHAVE THE HEAD OF HER OWN KIND IN ANAMBRA IF THE HUSBAND OF THE VICTIM DIED A NATURAL DEATH. SHE WOULD NOT PLAN ABOUT HER OWN FUTURE AND WOULD BE READY TO SHAME OTHER WOMEN TO GAIN HER HUSBAND'S APPROVAL. SHE WOULD DANCE TOPLESS ON MUSIC VIDEOS AND SLEEP WITH THE MALE HUMANS FOR JUST AN IPHONE.

A FEW OF YOU WON'T CHANGE THE COLLECTIVE REASONING OF YOUR GENDER, JUST LIKE A FEW AFRICAN MEN LIKE MYSELF WON'T CHANGE THE GROSS STUPIDITY OF MY KIND.

BRING EVERY NIGERIAN WOMAN TO READ YOUR POST I QUOTED AND THE PRECEDING ONE, MANY WILL INSULT YOU OR ABUSE YOU BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT OBLIVIOUS OF THEIR STATUS OF SLAVERY, THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THE DETERMINANTS OF THEIR SUBJUGATION.

I WOULD NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A WOMAN LIKE YOU BECAUSE IF I CHEATED AND ASKED YOUR MOTHER , PASTOR AND FRIENDS TO TALK TO YOU , IT IS MOST UNLIKELY THAT YOU'D GIVE IN, YOU ARE A DEEP THINKER . JUST LIKE THE CAUCASIAN MALE WILL NEVER LET THAT INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT COME ON BOARD. NED NWOKO, OSHIOMOLE WILL NEVER GO FOR INTELLIGENT ONES LIKE YOU NO MATTER YOUR BEAUTY.

ON THE OTHER HAND, LINDA IKEJI , GENEVIEVE NNAJI et al , ARE HAPPY WOMEN ALTHOUGH THE NAIVE MAJORITY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THEY ARE.

I SEE THROUGH YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by DAVECENA(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yes o, the best way to get a guy mumu button is closing your leg while putting him on suspense. They will even spend on what they can never taste grin
#alphafemale grin

MayB na simps u don dey jam dey come..Body go tell u if u meet a redpiller.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
ethicallyright:

HOWEVER, YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND ABILITY TO OVERCOME THE CONSERVATIVE HERD MENTALITY DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING A LESSER HUMAN. YOU BLEED ONCE A MONTH(THAT'S BY THE WAY).

YOUR EFFORT IS ABSOLUTE FUTILITY . THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN BEING ON EARTH IS A CAUCASIAN MALE. EVEN THOUGH A BLACK MALE HAD MORE INVESTMENT , EDUCATION AND POWER , HE WOULD ALWAYS BE BELOW THE CAUCASIAN IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

THE PLACE RESERVED FOR THE AFRICAN MAN IN THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF WHERE THE FEMALE GENDER HAS BEEN CONFINED TO , CIVILIZATION AFTER CIVILIZATION , EPOCH AFTER EPOCH BY THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.

BLACK LIVES MATTER FIGHT FOR THE AFRICAN MAN, ME TOO MOVEMENT LEADS THE STRUGGLE FOR FEMININE EMANCIPATION. ANTI RACISM CAMPAIGNS AT ONE END AND FEMINIST PROTESTS AT THE OTHER END.

DO YOU THINK THE BLACK MAN WOULD BE FREE ? NO , HE WON'T BE FREE. HE'D RATHER HIS OWN KIND IN BORNO ARE BOMBED AND MASSACRED FOR A FOREIGN IDEOLOGY. HE WOULD MOST LIKELY STEAL EVERYTHING WITHOUT A PLAN AND WHEN WAR AND CORRUPTION DEPLETE THE BULK OF HIS RESOURCES , HE WILL ALWAYS RUN TO THE WHITE MAN FOR AID.

THAT'S THE SAME CASE FOR THE FEMALE HUMAN. SHE WON'T BE FREE. SHE'D RATHER HUMILIATE AND SHAVE THE HEAD OF HER OWN KIND IN ANAMBRA IF THE HUSBAND OF THE VICTIM DIED A NATURAL DEATH. SHE WOULD NOT PLAN ABOUT HER OWN FUTURE AND WOULD BE READY TO SHAME OTHER WOMEN TO GAIN HER HUSBAND'S APPROVAL. SHE WOULD DANCE TOPLESS ON MUSIC VIDEOS AND SLEEP WITH THE MALE HUMANS FOR JUST AN IPHONE.

A FEW OF YOU WON'T CHANGE THE COLLECTIVE REASONING OF YOUR GENDER, JUST LIKE A FEW AFRICAN MEN LIKE MYSELF WON'T CHANGE THE GROSS STUPIDITY OF MY KIND.

BRING EVERY NIGERIAN WOMAN TO READ YOUR POST I QUOTED AND THE PRECEDING ONE, MANY WILL INSULT YOU OR ABUSE YOU BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT OBLIVIOUS OF THEIR STATUS OF SLAVERY, THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THE DETERMINANTS OF THEIR SUBJUGATION.

I WOULD NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A WOMAN LIKE YOU BECAUSE IF I CHEATED AND ASKED YOUR MOTHER , PASTOR AND FRIENDS TO TALK TO YOU , IT IS MOST UNLIKELY THAT YOU'D GIVE IN, YOU ARE A DEEP THINKER . JUST LIKE THE CAUCASIAN MALE WILL NEVER LET THAT INTELLIGENT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT COME ON BOARD. NED NWOKO, OSHIOMOLE WILL NEVER GO FOR INTELLIGENT ONES LIKE YOU NO MATTER YOUR BEAUTY.

ON THE OTHER HAND, LINDA IKEJI , GENEVIEVE NNAJI et al , ARE HAPPY WOMEN ALTHOUGH THE NAIVE MAJORITY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THEY ARE.

I will reply u later,cos am in a meditation

I luv high brainmen kiss CharlyGi the Satan chaser as u can see ,he knows my place
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
ethicallyright:

my dear tanks for not calling me a demon or mad like so many of them do! Wen they threw insult I laugh because what I know is greater than what their pope knew And thanks for showering this enconium on me!

My dear let me reply u, on your issue menstruation! Calculate all ur pains and sorrow from birth and place it on mind at this moment ,that's what I feel anytime I play around here ,
( What I want to tell u am not mad or a demon but all is true) what is menstral pain compared to watching women mourn in the fire of nîy (Jehovah Christian's fire) I have seen this from 120AD I was directed over there , LIKE U SAID NO MATTER WHAT I KNOW MY MONTHLY FLOW WILL STILL FLOW ,YOU ARE RIGHT ,HOW CAN MIGHTY AMATARESHI BE STRONGER THAN NATURE ,NO NO...NOT EVEN THE WICKED WINGED HUMANOID CALLED JEHOVAH IS, my dear I have a leaf that stops monthly flow and I risked fibroid during my time in Portugal 1000yrs ago .. grin grin u can't cheat nature . My dear is difficult been a human, I know but to save humans ( women) has been my utmost priority not even d fear of menses nor fibroid can stop it..

Issue of blacks:-
THE UNENDING PROBLEMS AFRICANS FACE TODAY IS THE DAY MY BROTHER( FÉ IE JESUS CHRIST) CLAIMED HE DIED AT THE CROSS, I watch Dem say black lives matters but dey don't know d source of the problems , IT PAINS ME NO ONE KNEW Y JESUS CLAIMED HE DIED ON THE CROSS, WE WOMEN OWNERS OF EARTH CALL IT "WINGED HUMANOID 'S PROGRAMMING" ie Using the program of hell fire to turn humans to sheep and still retain their souls in their fire abode, Jesus did so with his adopted dad winged humanoid called nîy ie Jehovah the Satan and he did so with d sidekick Allah who is a winged humanoid ( both came on earth billions of years ago)

with the million commandments they have is wickedness not d other of d day here in Blackman's world ,
Look at d women who brand me satanic creature, if only they know wat I always do by removing thousands of souls from d fire, the war I fought with d angels of the evil Yahweh enemy of nature! My few sister who decided to come on earth plus Galant ladies who knew about d code of d universe has all removed their womb ,I removed mine last year, though I have a son...those ladies knew earth has been destroyed psychologically by Jehovah whom the supreme god called satan

One day I will open your eyes so that u see what I see about those dead Christians and Islam, u will cry cry cry .but when I tell Dem dey will bind me with d blood of Jesus"

I WLL SEND YOU A SCREENSHOT OF D IDEOLOGY THAT RENDERED AFRICANS USELESS ALL because OF THEIR USELESS ENGAGEMENT WITH HUMANOID PROGRAMMINGS CALLED RELIGION , D IDIOTIC BASTARD WAS WARNING THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT THEIR OPPRESSORS THAT THEY SHUDNT DO SO, IF THEY ARE SINFUL ,COS HELLFIRE AWAITS ANYONE THAT DIES TELL ME WHO IS SINFUL BETWEEN NAIVE HUMANS AND JESUS WHO RAPE MEN ABOUT , WHITEMEN ARE FEARLESS because THEY DONT BELIEVE IN THE CURSED GOD, THEY HAVE PARADISE ON EARTH BUT D PRAYER WARRIORS HERE HAVE PENURY N MORE PENURY WHILE WAITING FOR THEIR LORD'S MANSION WEN DEY DIE
Iastly I rate your knowledge/sincerity 1250/3400 powerful men of god like adeboye is 670/200 , naive boys who insult me has at average 96/130 at least and mine is 507,000/1,400,500...so keep it up your sincerity will make u eat with d direct gods the model of Jehovah the programmer

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

my dear be like me who come here on earth in a human skin to change the unchangeable ( though hard because they call me a demon already) , u can live for million yrs like me ,remove Religion so ur soul will be free to do wat it likes ,go where it likes , turn to what it likes, u can visit earth as u want like me ( though earth is boring) so we can save 99% of women who pour in hells abode
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
my dear tanks for not calling me a demon or mad like so many of them do! Wen they threw insult I laugh because what I know is greater than what their pope knew And thanks for showering this enconium on me!

My dear let me reply u, on your issue menstruation! Calculate all ur pains and sorrow from birth and place it on mind at this moment ,that's what I feel anytime I play around here ,
( What I want to tell u am not mad or a demon but all is true) what is menstral pain compared to watching women mourn in the fire of nîy (Jehovah Christian's fire) I have seen this from 120AD I was directed over there , LIKE U SAID NO MATTER WHAT I KNOW MY MONTHLY FLOW WILL STILL FLOW ,YOU ARE RIGHT ,HOW CAN MIGHTY AMATARESHI BE STRONGER THAN NATURE ,NO NO...NOT EVEN THE WICKED WINGED HUMANOID CALLED JEHOVAH IS, my dear I have a leaf that stops monthly flow and I risked fibroid during my time in Portugal 1000yrs ago .. grin grin u can't cheat nature . My dear is difficult been a human, I know but to save humans ( women) has been my utmost priority not even d fear of menses nor fibroid can stop it..

Issue of blacks:-
THE UNENDING PROBLEMS AFRICANS FACE TODAY IS THE DAY MY BROTHER( FÉ IE JESUS CHRIST) CLAIMED HE DIED AT THE CROSS, I watch Dem say black lives matters but dey don't know d source of the problems , IT PAINS ME NO ONE KNEW Y JESUS CLAIMED HE DIED ON THE CROSS, WE WOMEN OWNERS OF EARTH CALL IT "WINGED HUMANOID 'S PROGRAMMING" ie Using the program of hell fire to turn humans to sheep and still retain their souls in their fire abode, Jesus did so with his adopted dad winged humanoid called nîy ie Jehovah the Satan and he did so with d sidekick Allah who is a winged humanoid ( both came on earth billions of years ago)

with the million commandments they have is wickedness not d other of d day here in Blackman's world ,
Look at d women who brand me satanic creature, if only they know wat I always do by removing thousands of souls from d fire, the war I fought with d angels of the evil Yahweh enemy of nature! My few sister who decided to come on earth plus Galant ladies who knew about d code of d universe has all removed their womb ,I removed mine last year, though I have a son...those ladies knew earth has been destroyed psychologically by Jehovah whom the supreme god called satan

One day I will open your eyes so that u see what I see about those dead Christians and Islam, u will cry cry cry .but when I tell Dem dey will bind me with d blood of Jesus"

I WLL SEND YOU A SCREENSHOT OF D IDEOLOGY THAT RENDERED AFRICANS USELESS ALL because OF THEIR USELESS ENGAGEMENT WITH HUMANOID PROGRAMMINGS CALLED RELIGION , D IDIOTIC BASTARD WAS WARNING THOSE WHO WANT TO FIGHT THEIR OPPRESSORS THAT THEY SHUDNT DO SO, IF THEY ARE SINFUL ,COS HELLFIRE AWAITS ANYONE THAT DIES TELL ME WHO IS SINFUL BETWEEN NAIVE HUMANS AND JESUS WHO RAPE MEN ABOUT , WHITEMEN ARE FEARLESS because THEY DONT BELIEVE IN THE CURSED GOD, THEY HAVE PARADISE ON EARTH BUT D PRAYER WARRIORS HERE HAVE PENURY N MORE PENURY WHILE WAITING FOR THEIR LORD'S MANSION WEN DEY DIE
Iastly I rate your knowledge/sincerity 1250/3400 powerful men of god like adeboye is 670/200 , naive boys who insult me has at average 96/130 at least and mine is 507,000/1,400,500...so keep it up your sincerity will make u eat with d direct gods the model of Jehovah the programmer

You're funny, a clown and a joke. The menstruation mention was a jab , it was to declare my misogyny.

I have read your "voluntarily incoherent" response , and picked the non-fiction in it.

You rated the men of God above me because of "Sincerity" . You think we have almost the same knowledge but their "insincerity" gives them an edge and wealth. Well, you don't know me to judge my sincerity.

You're neither a demon nor trouble maker outside the INTERNET. You're just another freethinker who does not believe in the acclaimed power of demons . Your mode of operation is not different from that of the church of Satan who genuinely do not believe in Satan. You scare these people with demon talks because yourself stopped believing much about the spiritual but since you think they're not on your logical level, you pull their legs acting like a possessed maniac.

I have also confirmed my hypothesis that women with esoteric knowledge do not know how to use it to their advantage.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

You're funny, a clown and a joke. The menstruation mention was a jab , it was to declare my misogyny.

I have read your "voluntarily incoherent" response , and picked the non-fiction in it.

You rated the men of God above me because of "Sincerity" . You think we have almost the same knowledge but their "insincerity" gives them an edge and wealth. Well, you don't know me to judge my sincerity.

You're neither a demon nor trouble maker outside the INTERNET. You're just another freethinker who does not believe in the acclaimed power of demons . Your mode of operation is not different from that of the church of Satan who genuinely do not believe in Satan. You scare these people with demon talks because yourself stopped believing much about the spiritual but since you think they're not on your logical level, you pull their legs acting like a possessed maniac.

I have also confirmed my hypothesis that women with esoteric knowledge do not know how to use it to their advantage.

OH NO CHECK THE RATINGS I DIDN'T RATE U below THEM , TAKE ME SERIOUS NOW sad , Y I rate them lower is because they use deception to eat on earth n will pay 4 it later when they die if dey don't know the settings afterlife,(SO MY DEAR U CAN USE IT ALSO BUT DONT TANGLE URSELF LIKE IDAHOSA WHO SERVED SHIVA AND JEHOVAH AT DSAME TIME) yes I have visited him unconsciously n I found him foolish, grin
because am practical I will tell u how we separate fools and wiseones
I visited d idiot in my real form a giant unwinged female unconsciously,n he was screaming HOLYGHOST fire, but if a whiteman sees me on desame form he will approach me asking me multiple questions, u see

Yes I chose to be a clown , go and read about clowns u will see pains in between, not that I don't know multiple bodies which gives everlasting peace ,but I chose this 2 HELP FEW AT LEAST
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

I know u will doubt my biological existence like many humans doubt wanyonyi( now Jehovah wanyonyi) of Kenya ,dey said he is just a mad fellow who avoided his drugs, but I knew wanyonyi as a god model of Yahweh, he is not just a madhuman like u think am mad
4 saying d truth,
Fela is one of d gods but he dare not say it or talk of his life billion years ago outside earth cos that will end his career
what you will know is no god reincarnate on earth will be taken seriously if dey say about dia pass lifes ,because words of gods is seen as madness n words of a normalman amongst gods is seen as a cowtalk , if u a god u will know one if u see
Mind you am not an atheist ,and am just 23years
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
OH NO CHECK THE RATINGS I DIDN'T RATE U below THEM , TAKE ME SERIOUS NOW sad , Y I rate them lower is because they use deception to eat on earth n will pay 4 it later when they die if dey don't know the settings afterlife,(SO MY DEAR U CAN USE IT ALSO BUT DONT TANGLE URSELF LIKE IDAHOSA WHO SERVED SHIVA AND JEHOVAH AT DSAME TIME) yes I have visited him unconsciously n I found him foolish, grin
because am practical I will tell u how we separate fools and wiseones
I visited d idiot in my real form a giant unwinged female unconsciously,n he was screaming HOLYGHOST fire, but if a whiteman sees me on desame form he will approach me asking me multiple questions, u see

Yes I chose to be a clown , go and read about clowns u will see pains in between, not that I don't know multiple bodies which gives everlasting peace ,but I chose this 2 HELP FEW AT LEAST
1250/3400 is 0.37 and is lesser than 670/200 which is 3.35.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

1250/3400 is 0.37 and is lesser than 670/200 which is 3.35.

Base rating ( their is a name for it but I won't say it because it can't be called
with human tongue) not a mathematical equation my dear . Is how we rate not a mathematical equation or for u to solve ,I'm so sorry I didn't tell u my dear , u are indeed highly brilliant smiley smiley
The higher the number u see the brighter your light = knowledge/sincerity(meaning knowledge and sincerity not knowledge over sincerity/truth) ~1unit of knowledge is greater than 50 sincerity force in a human,
So my dear if u will do the math cos as a human u don't know of it ,then u say 50X1250=62500 is the real worth of that 1250 you see on your ratings compared with truth rating , ~ but isnt a number for finding solutions so anyone who knew it wont be bothered, the higher ur number the brighter your light form, that shows ur light shines more than adeboye and kumuyi put together. U will be respected among the higher creatures when u start ur peaceful journey , pls don't join them and call me mad I beg u
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
Base rating ( their is a name for it but I won't say it because it can't be called
with human tongue) not a mathematical equation my dear . Is how we rate not a mathematical equation or for u to solve ,I'm so sorry I didn't tell u my dear , u are indeed highly brilliant smiley smiley
The higher the number u see the brighter your light = knowledge/sincerity(meaning knowledge and sincerity not knowledge over sincerity/truth) ~1unit of knowledge is greater than 50 sincerity force in a human,
So my dear if u will do the math cos as a human u don't know of it ,then u say 50X1250=62500 is the real worth of that 1250 you see on your ratings compared with truth rating , ~ but isnt a number for finding solutions so anyone who knew it wont be bothered, the higher ur number the brighter your light form, that shows ur light shines more than adeboye and kumuyi put together. U will be respected among the higher creatures when u start ur peaceful journey , pls don't join them and call me mad I beg u
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:

You're not mad. You're very intelligent in your special way. I wish you had a bit of decent education and you wouldn't have any restriction to a global career.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

You're not mad. You're very intelligent in your special way. I wish you had a bit of decent education and you wouldn't have any restriction to a global career.
tanks my dear! Am a nurse still in the university ,bit by bit I won't be restricted by fools here
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by DenreleDave(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
tanks my dear! Am a nurse still in the university ,bit by bit I won't be restricted by fools here

Rubbish
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Rubbish
I will beat you oo timekeeper
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by DenreleDave(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
I will fvck you oo Denrele

My sweet love
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

So don't listen to atheist nor bornagain christians , increase your wisdom daily and you will be 15000/32000 just like Einstein and co b4 u die ,making you powerful than Yahweh the god of Christians, u will set foot where yahweh dare not set foot , u will see a planet I found with my real husband that it's river taste like d mixture of sugar and potash( nearest description)
Then if u like u can reincarnate to earth to teach people about the joys,happiness and peace of been your own god( though am unhappy) , I pray they don't call u mad like they do to dunce god wanyonyi and Amatarasha ( biologically unwinged)
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

My sweet love
y aren't u like ethicallyright? Denreledave
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by MJluv(f): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don’t lose your bargaining chip

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by DenreleDave(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amatarasha:
y aren't u like ethically right? Denreledve

Notin with u can be ethically right my dear.

Me and u go rough am ni
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by proclinician: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
This is great.
In addition to what you've written, I strongly believe every lady should have something doing for herself, it might not be easy, but it is very possible to be filthy rich. Make some money so when the opposite gender comes and you refuse him or the relationship ends, he won't have a reason to say he dumped your ass because you were a golddigger.
Make some money, live the life you so want, when you want to settle, go for a man who meets your standards (be realistic please, no one is perfect) and when he does an unforgivable thing or hurts you so much so that you know he'll never change or is being abusive, walk out gracefully, with your head held high.
Make some money, work on yourself, (physically, mentally, financially, spiritually and in every other facet), set some goals and attain them, get a degree of you must! Acquire a skill, and NEVER SETTLE ROR LESS THAN YOU TRULY DESERVE. You owe yourself some pampering and happiness!
Except it is your wish to be a runs babe or you're really irredeemably sexually loose, close those legs of yours! Of course you've got a great vagina, your pussy is yummy, you taste just great and you're sexually great, KEEP THEM CLOSED FOR NOW! You no be national cake.

I love this.

Most women especially young ones do not understand this basic fact. I met one lady like that, I call her a feminine prodigy, first class student in mathematics that doubles as best graduating student in her class working her way to a Master's degree program in Massachusetts institute of technology in Boston with a dream of working with Microsoft. Her twin is my colleague, a doctor, and funny thing is while I was the best in maths for my class as a student, with many awards, I was already feeling myself. I asked this lady out, we met in a restaurant, I was to have breakfast, she declined my offer and bought herself just water. We started talking about mathematics and all through our conversation I didn't utter a word but just screaming wow wow wow wow wow. Now I have to be very insane to be suggesting to take her home for sex and stuffs, I have to be very mad to do such. Normally a worthless lady like that self I know how to take her to choicest restaurant to impress them and then off we go and after the while, we're done and off we go. There's basically nothing to talk about but sex because the brains are empty.

Pls young women should go to the drawing board.
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Notin with u can be ethically right my dear.

Me and u go rough am ni
gush angry
So unserious
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by Amatarasha(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
proclinician:

I love this.

Most women especially young ones do not understand this basic fact. I met one lady like that, I call her a feminine prodigy, first class student in mathematics that doubles as best graduating student in her class working her way to a Master's degree program in Massachusetts institute of technology in Boston with a dream of working with Microsoft. Her twin is my colleague, a doctor, and funny thing is while I was the best in maths for my class as a student, with many awards, I was already feeling myself. I asked this lady out, we met in a restaurant, I was to have breakfast, she declined my offer and bought herself just water. We started talking about mathematics and all through our conversation I didn't utter a word but just screaming wow wow wow wow wow. Now I have to be very insane to be suggesting to take her home for sex and stuffs, I have to be very mad to do such. Normally a worthless lady like that self I know how to take her to choicest restaurant to impress them and then off we go and after the while, we're done and off we go. There's basically nothing to talk about but sex because the brains are empty.

Pls young women should go to the drawing board.
An omata trader will still want to take her to bed , telling himself "onye ji igu ka ewu na eso" who get money na im woman dey follow, graduates has joined Dem to disrespect women , now some women love sex tell 100 nigerian men u want sex , 95 will take you as cheap ,when sex is nature n golddigging is materialistic, ignorance is thy blacks
Re: Ladies Miseducation- Decline Sex by cooooooks(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin
Silentgroper:
*guy's mumu button*

*is by*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Small - But I'm Grateful [screenshots] / Love Like Tramol : My Experience / Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.