Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigeria My Foot! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria My Foot! (625 Views)

Cashless Policy; My Foot - My Experience / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) / Few 'funny Things' About Nigeria - My Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria My Foot! by akonamone(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
Yes Nigeria my foot indeed! i am currently studying in the USA, i have seen the way things are done here and it makes me feel that Nigeria is a big joke!. During the course of my studies, i saw the need to transfer to another program, another school in the US. And so i had to request the so called mighty University of Lagos to send my transcript to my choice of schools. Nairalanders, that request was made exactly on the 21st of December 2010, anyway after almost two months UNILAG finally sent the transcript on the 14th of Feb 2011, now the school requires UNILAG to send a verification by E-MAIL. Today is the 3rd of march and UNLAG cant send a SIMPLE email to confirm that they sent the results can you imagine that?. When i call there is so much incompetency and mix up, the last time i called they swore that the have sent the email, but still my school send they have not received anything, i called UNILAG this morning and they have changed their story, they say they never got any email requesting for a verification. Meanwhile, a request for my transcript from my present school, took only ONE DAY, i was called the next day after applying to come pick it up.

What is wrong with Nigeria, my are we one billion years behind the rest of the world? why, why and why? I feel i should never ever return to that country!
Re: Nigeria My Foot! by 190: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
If you see OBJ ask him
Re: Nigeria My Foot! by donjon: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
Sorry, my broda!
Re: Nigeria My Foot! by Brite02(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
Sorry bro
Re: Nigeria My Foot! by cantell(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Poster,
See ya mouth!
instead of you to "roger" and collect your transcript in time, you dey do sense man.
Why you leave your motherland go abroad sef? Schools don finish for hia?
Re: Nigeria My Foot! by donjon: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
My primary school gateman used to warn me about sniffing fuel, alas.,.,.,!!!

(1) (Reply)

It's Getting Serious O. May 21st? End Time? / Why / Hello Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.