Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,672 members, 7,851,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" (31836 Views)

Paul Pogba Absent From Man Utd Training With Solskjaer's Permission / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Lordjb: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lordjb is this you?
Yeah boss cheesy
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Lordjb:
Yeah boss cheesy
Na wa ooo....where you come go since na?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Lordjb: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na wa ooo....where you come go since na?
I dey boss, I dey look you na cheesy
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by fergie001: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
You don leave Peacocks return to Bayern??
ayam not surprised btw...
Peacocks in EPL.
Bayern in Universal. cool
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Kwara1stson: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Mtcheew....Fulham that will be relegated??
same way arsenal are not league contenders
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Lematin(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Komu1048:
How u react to game is very important. When Che was beaten by 3:0 margin in first half by Southampton. If we haven’t react well what happen to manure and liv would have been our experience by now

Na westbrom ooooo
No be Southampton
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2020
Lordjb:
Hope you don dey available sha?
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ghettokid1(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Kwara1stson:
same way arsenal are not league contenders
Ok oo...lets watch and see
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by chaloskyx: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2020
HOW IS THAT STATEMENT ANY FORM OF SYMPATHY?
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by EbukaHades10(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2020
nsilordgmail:
oga shift. I can smell the painment from here

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Asianjollof007: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2020
This is not sympathy, it is mockery!
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Ikemba007: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
oluwatosink:
Top five teams capable of winning this year Epl trophy.

1) Tottenham
2) Everton
3) Aston Villa
4) Leicester
5) Man City.

What about Liverpool and Arsenals
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by isaacprinz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
oluwatosink:
Top five teams capable of winning this year Epl trophy.

1) Tottenham
2) Everton
3) Aston Villa
4) Leicester
5) Man City.

Arsenal should top your list, Argue with your manager undecided
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Emmypure: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

it is easier for Newcastle, westbrom or even Brighton to win league, than for arsenal, have you ever seen where a � passed through the needle eye?
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Emmypure: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

it is easier for Newcastle, westbrom or even Brighton to win league, than for arsenal, have you ever seen where a horse � passed through the needle eye?
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by nsilordgmail(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=EbukaHades10 post=94626257][/quote] I feel like you're more pained and you stink painment all over
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by ofiko123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mourinho should also know that his own turn is coming..
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by RealEzee(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
As a good friend let me also sympathise with fuckingmallam45 gbest90 emeijeh & ebukahades10 - they are not going to sleep well..
grin leave me ooo, when I saw Liverpool scores e sweet me, finally we 3 can't really work alonegrin
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Qaiz: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
ghettokid1:
As a good friend let me also sympathise with fuckingmallam45 gbest90 emeijeh & ebukahades10 - they are not going to sleep well..
ghettokid1:
ghettokid1:
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Qaiz: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by VickyRotex(f): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2020
fergie001:

We won nah and Lewy scored four.

ROYGBIV, make I just dey look you angry undecided

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by fergie001: 1:09am On Oct 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

ROYGBIV, make I just dey look you angry undecided

Be calming down jareh/
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by VickyRotex(f): 3:10am On Oct 06, 2020
fergie001:

Be calming down jareh/

Issoright undecided

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by fergie001: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

Issoright undecided
Your own 6-1 is loading after this International break....... cool cool cool
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by VickyRotex(f): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
fergie001:

Your own 6-1 is loading after this International break....... cool cool cool

Wow that's very nice of you to wish us grin grin

Thank you, ROYGBIV! tongue tongue

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by fergie001: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

Wow that's very nice of you to wish us grin grin

Thank you, ROYGBIV! tongue
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

No P.....S'ebi na here we dey/
Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

No P.....S'ebi na here we dey/

grin grin grin no be you wish us well? cheesy

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
Lordjb:

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Sympathises With Solskjaer: "He's Not Going To Sleep Very Well" by Lordjb: 12:31pm On May 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Happy Birthday
Thanks boss, I appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sports Ministry Refunds Mikel’s $4,600 / Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Kenneth Omeruo Pictured Training With His Chelsea Teammates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.