Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones (9158 Views)

Whatever You Do Avoid Xiaomi Phones. / Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by MrBONE2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jafar1:
Tecno o, , Infinix o, Itel o....

All na trash..

Samsung and Xiaomi all the way.
grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by dottozil: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:

The guy asked for a phone with good camera and i recommended one for him.. Oppo camera is a way better than that crappy camera on Xiaomi

On camera only right? Well I haven't used an Oppo phone before but I doubt it can stand Xiaomi on overall performance. You've been talking only about camera since

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Jung(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
KinzyeWriter:

The back cover of my redmi note 8 is made of glass, and guess what? it feels better than a painted plastic back cover.

However, you are right that there is scarcity of Xiaomi spare parts but that doesn't mean it is overrated.

My phone is almost up to a year and I haven't experience anything like lagging or hanging whatsoever, the processor is serving me just perfectly.

Outdoor brightness? I personally don't like a phone with strong backlight like small chinko phones, I love it cool with mad and punchy graphics, and that is xaomi. If you are outdoor, all you need to do is to disable the 'eye care mode' and increase the backlight. dasall

Ads are one hell of a menace for me and all android smartphones are guilty, that's why iPhone will have my respect on that one.

If a phone is hyped, e get why. If anything, this Xaomi is not just overrated.

Please not all androids serve ads like Xiaomi. Let's be guided.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:

Gcam+lightroom+snapseed grin grin
Get yourself samsung or iPhone and save your strength.. Xiaomi stock camera is crap

That's where you are wrong undecided .. The same Samsung that it's screen will cost you another phone, go and watch phone reviews on youtube na.. Even iPhone is dragging levels with huawei and Google pixel now

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

That's where you are wrong undecided .. The same Samsung that it's screen will cost you another phone, go and watch phone reviews on youtube na.. Even iPhone is dragging levels with huawei and Google pixel now
I'm wrong that you snapped with Gcam with dozens of app for editing grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jung:

Please not all androids serve ads like Xiaomi. Let's be guided.
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
dottozil:

[s][/s]On camera only right? Well I haven't used an Oppo phone before but I doubt it can stand Xiaomi on overall performance. You've been talking only about camera since[s][/s]
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:
I'm wrong that you snapped with Gcam with dozens of app for editing grin

Just gcam and colorsplash.. Let's see your stockcam if you dare ma cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sunshineV(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

u are dragging with a lunatic that think only xaiomi users use editing app like snapseed, lightroom etc lol u get time o even dslr users still edit

mrbone2 and skywalker240 come hear gist

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

Lmao grin don't go there grin grin comparing tricycle with G wagon. grin I'm not here for bullshit competition.. Compare that your camera with Samsung A10 shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
sunshineV:
u are dragging with a lunatic that think only xaiomi users use editing app like snapseed, lightroom etc lol u get time o even dslr users still edit

Glad to know a lunatic blood runs in your family grin. Eleribu
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

You called Gcam just grin i was expecting to see "stock camera" grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:

You called Gcam just grin i was expecting to see "stock camera" grin

Hanty post your iPhone (flagship) stockcam.. Atleast I agreed I'm using a lower midrange device and the result is rather impressive cheesy laslas the phone no pass 70k let's see your 150k phone camera na grin abi you dey fear?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

[s][/s]Hanty post your iPhone (flagship) stockcam.. Atleast I agreed I'm using a lower midrange device and the result is rather impressive cheesy laslas the phone no pass 70k let's see your 150k phone camera na grin abi you dey fear?[s][/s]
Want to check something from your stock camera grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
sunshineV:

U dey mind her cheesy she's one of those fishbrain slay queens that doesn't know difference BTW midrange and flagship phones
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

U dey mind her cheesy she's one of those fishbrain slay queens that doesn't know difference BTW midrange and flagship phones
Are you referring to your sisters and mother at home
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:

Are you referring to your sisters and mother at home

I can feel your urge to charge your phone already.. Go and sleep, I wanna watch movie abeg I no get your time cheesy grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
blingxx:

I can feel your urge to charge your phone already.. Go and sleep, I wanna watch movie abeg I no get your time cheesy grin
God just saved you grin.. At least I'm better than your sisters at home that doesn't know where to insert SD card into a phone and will pick pink color over processor. Lie say no be Tecno dem dey use.. grin.. Give me some respect cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Veezy4u(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
sagieramos:

No issue so far, it has never hang or lag since I've started using it. I'm a heavy user.
As for the battery, check the stat below
how much n when did you get it? Do you think the price drop?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Veezy4u(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
sagieramos:

No issue so far, it has never hang or lag since I've started using it. I'm a heavy user.
As for the battery, check the stat below
one more thing please, do you use screen guard, is the screen strong or is it d usual promotional ads?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by yungrylex00(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
cbrezy:

wow please more details. I really need it as my next device, please whose that?
justi4jesu
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
From Facebook a shot from xiaomi flagship. Phone of 140k plus grin. No difference with itel S15 grin

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
sagieramos:
Google camera (GCam) on Color pop settings
can dis work on redmi 8??
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sagieramos(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Veezy4u:
one more thing please, do you use screen guard, is the screen strong or is it d usual promotional ads?
It's protected with Corning gorilla glass 5 both front and back, hence that makes it a bit heavy. But just as you know, everything is prone to damage if subjected to impacts beyond limits. Of course, I use screen guard for mine, personally, I'm hyper protective about my device. As for the display quality, the IPS screen display almost like OLED when watching a movie, although, not as good as OLED, but it isn't noticeable to those used to IPS screen. So to speak, the phone deserve all the hype for its price
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sagieramos(m): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
Sure... Check Xiaomi compilation thread to get your phone config file
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by inspbado(m): 12:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Using redmi 8, badass phone!! Hope to upgrade to note9s or a higher xaiomi soon wink

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Venoms001:

God just saved you grin.. At least I'm better than your sisters at home that doesn't know where to insert SD card into a phone and will pick pink color over processor. Lie say no be Tecno dem dey use.. grin.. Give me some respect cheesy

I checked your signature and threads you created I should have realized soon.. You have failed your purpose on nairaland Hanty cheesy how much do they Pay you sef ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by blingxx(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
Sure.. Why not
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Venoms001(f): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2020
blingxx:

I checked your signature and threads you created I should have realized soon.. You have failed your purpose on nairaland Hanty cheesy how much do they Pay you sef ?
What a rhetorical question shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Jung(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2020
You people should leave Xiaomi and buy Itel. Its better, cheaper and with Gcam, pictures wee be fine.

Thank me later.

I use itel A56

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by cbrezy(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2020
yungrylex00:
justi4jesu
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Osyxcel(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2020
blingxx:

This is a shot from RN8...i really wonder what you people gain from badmoouthing good products when crapno and shitfinix keep giving us trash every month undecided grin

Courtesy of Gcam and Google Photos.

I've used RN7 and I'm currently using RN9s, so I know what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help...!!! Mtn Cug Line / SAW THIS FLYING OBJECT IN MY STREET TODAY / Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.