Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones (9154 Views)

Whatever You Do Avoid Xiaomi Phones. / Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by TrebleChamp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mozino007:
That girl na evening newspaper! very anyhow person.
Dat is a girl, no let the "f" deceive you...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by andelawhite: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you for this OP. I don't like nonsense
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by andelawhite: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
No come dey complain later say your sim card no dey show again o
yungrylex00:
Thanks but no thanks
I love my redmi 8
Still saving for poco x3 or note 9 pro
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Zeroenochone(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
edoairways:

is that why you killed yours?

Lol kinda funny though grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by edoairways: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
andelawhite:
No come dey complain later say your sim card no dey show again o
Do you know that they charge N50 each time you change your SIM?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by MartinsD12(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Venoms001:
It's not new that these xiaomi fan boys and marketers are aggressively marketing their products everywhere by bringing other brands down just to make their shitty brands relevant. I will urge you not to fall into their traps or else trust me it's going to end in premium tears. grin Trust me most of these xiaomi fan boys are hypocrites, they don't even use what they market.. 85% of them uses the brands they do badmouth secretly and will come here to mislead innocent souls. Here are 7 things Xiaomi Marketers and Fan boys will never disclose to you about their shitty brands:
1. Overated camera: Have you ever wonder why xiaomi fan boys do search for Gcams hypercams, snapseed, lightroom etc grin? Ok here is the reason, their so called stock camera is a way overated which they know deep down cannot take a great pics except with the use of third party cameras. You can never get a unique shot with xiaomi stock camera especially when using selfie camera

2. Outdoor brightness is too poor: hardly can you operate a xiaomi device under the Sun. Because their phone comes with a very weak brightness especially when been operates outdoor

3. Frustrating adds: Xiaomi will frustrate you with ads on their device in which you will always get irritated at every point in time

4. Scarcity of spare parts: this is the most disadvantage of using a xiaomi device. Get ready to be a regular customer of Ali express to order a new part whenever your phone is faulty. Keep your debit card save because you will be needing it from time to time grin

5. Over weighted: if you are used to carrying a bag of cement, you can go for a xiaomi device grin

6. Poor in MIUI RAM management and low refresh rate on their so called midrange phones

7. Poor Service Center : it will take several months for your phone to get fixed. Just take note and no guarantee that it will still get fixed after waiting for several months

Let me stop here for now, more still to come. Get yourself brands like:
Samsung
Oppo
Infinix Zero 8
Tecno Camon 16 premier ( those are the two phones i can guarantee you in transsion devices)
If you have the money, iphone is the best.

DON'T BE DECEIVED ON WHAT YOU SEE HERE BY XIAOMI FAN BOYS AND MARKETERS ON NAIRALAND. THEY ARE HYPOCRITES AND WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO FORCE THEIR BRAND ON YOUR THROAT.
I totally agree with all the points you mentioned, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 points are nothing but the truth, transsion is trying camon 16 premier series is doing wonders, even infinix note 7, hot 10, camon 16 and 16 pro, spark 6 are all good phones and more to come, xiaomi should go and put their house in order with poor screen visibility phones that lacks camera always looking for Gcam what a mess, plus if your phone spoil no parts for this Nigeria and numerous bug issues with miui 12, redmi 8 back dey peel off self.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by edoairways: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
MartinsD12:

I totally agree with all the points you mentioned, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 points are nothing but the truth, transsion is trying camon 16 premier series is doing wonders, even infinix note 7, hot 10, camon 16 and 16 pro, spark 6 are all good phones and more to come, xiaomi should go and put their house in order with poor screen visibility phones that lacks camera always looking for Gcam what a mess, plus if your phone spoil no parts for this Nigeria and numerous bug issues with miui 12, redmi 8 back dey peel off self.
Really!
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Mohbola(f): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by harryodilli19(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
MartinsD12:

just to add to that list, Infinix is also ready for its launch of the Note 8 on October 15th. It carries an upgraded configuration to the Note 7 this time powered by the Mediatek helio G80 processor for improved efficiency
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by MartinsD12(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
harryodilli19:

just to add to that list, Infinix is also ready for its launch of the Note 8 on October 15th. It carries an upgraded configuration to the Note 7 this time powered by the Mediatek helio G80 processor for improved efficiency
Exactly from time immemorial, Infinix note series has improved so well note 8 on Thursday this week and also camon 16 on Friday its shows transsion are ready to get it right where they not not doing it well and they are really improving, one thing is certain tecno and infinix dey last at least 4 years, I have a tecno device going to three years now no fault, everything is improving with regular updates its getting better and also am planning on get a phone, I still have tecno in mind since xiaomi has overhyped themselves so much on paper but in reality has failed to live up to expectations, nokia self dey fall my hand with Nokia 3.4, 5.3 and 2.4 which has the most slow charging experience
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by ityP(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
harryodilli19:

With a HD+ screen. Lol. Even redmi note 4x of years ago come with FHD
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by andelawhite: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
talk true!!! who charges the money? where does it go?
edoairways:

Do you know that they charge N50 each time you change your SIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 Forum / How To Get Free Data (unlimited Data) In Your Smartphones / Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.