Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far (975 Views)

Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names / Nigerian Political Parties At War Over US Election / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by Richtalk: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Re: The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
Chatap dia, the best belongs to governor Ikedi Ohakim, I was beginning to think the advert was about a multinational and almost lost my senses when i discovered it was a political campaign for a shittish dude
Re: The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by Richtalk: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
blink182:

Chatap dia, the best belongs to governor Ikedi Ohakim, I was beginning to think the advert was about a multinational and almost lost my senses when i discovered it was a political campaign for a shittish dude

You chatap!!!! Can't you read well? It was boldly written best Nigerian [b]political [/b]Ad so far and you are confusing it with multinational Ad. Are are you looking for Job? lol.
Well, if you have a better one post it pls.
Re: The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by jumobi1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
Its kinda corny to me. idk
But yea. That Ohakim commercial took my by surprise. I'm from Imo and I'm not supposed to like him but that commercial was on the tight side of things.
Re: The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by igboitalo: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
Re: The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2011
Richtalk:

You chatap!!!! Can't you read well? It was boldly written best Nigerian [b]political [/b]Ad so far and you are confusing it with multinational Ad. Are are you looking for Job? lol.
Well, if you have a better one post it pls.
See your life, you didn't even understand my post, talking any how. Follow follow, MU^2
Re: The Best Nigerian Political Ad Campaign So Far by Kobojunkie: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2011
The best what? That was some corny crap of an Ad. Something of that screamed arrogance more than anything else. A man who has never been directly elected into office, and who essentially road on the back of so many corrupt PDP goons, to power now believing he is who??

Ok . . . everyone who walked bare-feet to school, was not born rich, And had to drink garri and kwuli-kwuli at one time or another, declare it - - - "WE ARE KOBOJUNKIE" . . . . lol

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Buhari Ends Rally In Katsina / Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? / Nass Elections : Bb Fans Allege Rigging,cite Nl Polls As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.