Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love (995 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2020
All rights reserved. ©

1. Mine was reverse.

While a teen, my girlfriend telling and begging me to date her sister to avoid both of them quarrelling always over me.

Wetin man do do? I played along..

That year.

That year I played alpha.

2. While in Junior Secondary, destroyed a love letter a guy sent through me to my crush.

I tore the sender part away and gave it to her. When I saw she wasn't gonna report (as some did), I claimed sender.

Enough respect.

Those years Lagos girls be doing report to Uncle shit.

3. In senior secondary... writing an exam for girlfriend who was unwell and getting caught. Not that I was caught in the hall.

My teacher knew it was just me! Though he played along and called me loverboy.

4. Some many years back.... Refusing to return to Nigeria after meeting a girl. We planned to elope and get married far in the metropolis of another state.

We were teens. Lol.

5. Many years back too... Dived to save a girl when I no fit swim. Las Las, she saved me. Or should I say we saved ourselves.

Friends till date.

6. A couple of years back... Loved my pal, a male like my bro (no homo). I covered up for him with all I got only for me to eavesdrop him betraying me.

Sth that had to do like life and death.

I was buried alive in me.

Till date, I keep no friends.

Pls share yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by dorin27(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2020
Doing somethings I ought not to do just to please him
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:
Mine was reverse.

My girlfriend telling and begging me to date her sister to avoid both of them quarrelling always over me.

That year.
And you eventually dated both sisters,wao this Nairaland boys are not to be trusted
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
And you eventually dated both sisters,wao this Nairaland boys are not to be trusted

No, she transferred her office of girlfriendship to her sister.

I was just like an agent. I documented.

Read the OP again.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:

No, she transferred her office of girlfriendship to her sister.

I was just like an agent. I documented.

Read the OP again.
do you have to play along,it was fun to you dating two sisters, hmm you could have simply rejected the offer which was the right thing to do. You are innocently dangerous
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
Doing somethings I ought not to do just please him

Okay.

Like how many times?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
do you have to play along,it was fun to you dating two sisters, hmm you could have simply rejected the offer which was the right thing to do. You are innocently dangerous

That was long ago and a bit of my adventure in life.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by dorin27(f): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:

Okay.

Like how many times?
all through the time I was in the relationship
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Iceyjayz: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
all through the time I was in the relationship

At least you've learnt some lessons to avoid. Right?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by dorin27(f): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:

At least you've learnt some lessons to avoid. Right?
sim senhor
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Rocktation , farano , lalasticlala, dominque
Pls push for larger audience.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:

That was long ago and a bit of my adventure in life.
Nothing adventurous in sleeping with two sisters
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Nothing adventurous in sleeping with two sisters

I hit Cltr F and I can't find anywhere I wrote sex in my post.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by officialbeffinb(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

ICONIC MUSING.... innocently dangerous, CRACK ME UP

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2020
officialbeffinb:

ICONIC MUSING.... innocently dangerous, CRACK ME UP
i don't know how best to describe it.Sleeping with two sisters smh
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Jamixlee: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Lamanii22(f): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
chatinent:

Okay.

Like how many times?

Lol
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by bobokeshington: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
I CAN'T REMEMBER DOING ANY CRAZY THING FOR LOVE.
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Otisker(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chase a girl for a week. I will never try that again I was so mad at myself for being such a simp. And after that I learnt that no matter how much u fall in love, you can still break away all you need is just to avoid her.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol
Badt girl.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by mosdii(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Shagged a mother and her three daughters with my delicious KKF (ijaw delicacy) and pepper soup.

Used to prepare and take the dish to her weekly because she liked my cooking. I brought the dish one day to her home and met her absence, the daughters collected the food and ate it unknowing to me. After tasting it for the first time, they wanted more and said I should prepare theirs too as I do for their mom. They thought I was a chef(they never knew I was shagging their mom).
The woman said I cooked better than her daughters and the daughters said I cooked better than their mom. Invited them one after the other to eat the food and the food (you dig).

Ijaw men don't slack..... peace out
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Kola5281(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Showered her with love and attention but she still shenk me for a guy that didn't give a bleep bout her. she later came back begging after things went south with her guy but local man don wise up. that was few years back though, sometimes can't blame when some guys are kinda harsh to ladies though.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
mosdii:
Shagged a mother and her three daughters with my delicious KKF (ijaw delicacy) and pepper soup.

Used to prepare and take the dish to her weekly because she liked my cooking. I brought the dish one day to her home and met her absence, the daughters collected the food and ate it unknowing to me. After tasting it for the first time, they wanted more and said I should prepare theirs too as I do for their mom. They thought I was a chef(they never knew I was shagging their mom).
The woman said I cooked better than her daughters and the daughters said I cooked better than their mom. Invited them one after the other to eat the food and the food (you dig).

you are just a very cheap man,you are for the streets,see what you are bragging about.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by mosdii(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
you are just a very cheap man,you are for the streets,see what you are bragging about.

na you dey follow me about like flies...I no like you na by force?
I don't do town service....Town service leave me alone
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Then she got my mumu botton ,, I will buy her anything she want,,nobe say I mumu like dat oo,,just because she's so beautiful grin,,,but I get back to my sense because I'm a very strong minded guy,,,,lol you know girls nah,,she knew I like her so she still dey activate my mumu botton but not as d first time,,,,but we later departed
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by sweetyme001(f): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proverbs 31 ►
Good News Translation
Advice to a King
1These are the solemn words which King Lemuel's mother said to him:

2“You are my own dear son, the answer to my prayers. What shall I tell you? 3Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.

1 Like

Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by chatinent: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
mosdii:

You brag about insanity

?
Re: Share The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Love by fuckaholic25(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
there was this girl I was dating around 2017/2018 ... she loved my dick and how I use it soooooo well that she told 2 of her friends about it... in short, I bleeped those friends and I later fuccked her sister sef... the day she knew that I fuccked her friends, come see fight... lol, e sweet me die. dem no dey talk again till today!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Man Dies While Making Love With His Girlfriend / Why I Think Nigerian Girls Are Proud? / The Real Reason Why Brother Jacob Loved Sister Rachael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.