Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry (1611 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by TheUndercover: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2020
A Nigerian man has ended his marriage after discovering that his wife used juju on him.

A Nigerian man revealed how a marriage crashed after six weeks because the man found out a shocking secret about the wife.
An Instagram user shared the story how a wedding he attended collapsed after six weeks because the groom found out that the woman he got married to used Jazz on him.

In the story, the man made mention that the woman was already married to another Nigerian man who have been jailed in Germany.
The man emphasized that the man found out the woman have been using jaruma on him.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Daroldigits: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Skmoda360(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Oga oooo.....this life sha...... cheesy
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Opebusola(f): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
In 6 weeks?

1 Like

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Nooneonline(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Maddo
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by mariahAngel(f): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
It's so common these days, it's no longer done in secret sef

...but why most men sef no dey gree get sense?
undecided
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
careless men and Brolosho's are always the victims of this species of women,i don't pity them,you can't eat your cake and have it.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by DontBullshitMe: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Twitter Lies.
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by mariahAngel(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
careless men and Brolosho's are always the victims of this species of women,i don't pity them,you can't eat your cake and have it.

Brolosho! grin grin grin

That is a new one.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Mindlog: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2020
All these tales by moonlight on social media but on a lighter note, why was the man not prayerful enough to avert the jazz working on him before investing emotions and resources in that relationship? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jazz expired in six weeks?

The lady should get a refund.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by mosdii(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na dia way na...when begins to grow grey hairs or approach menopause, she becomes desperate and can do anything to hoodwink a manipulated man.

Good a thing he realized and sent her to the street whence she cometh.
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by mosdii(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

This is exactly your personality.
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
the man made mention that the woman was already married to another Nigerian man who have been jailed in Germany.
There is no jazz in this case. His infatuation ended very quick.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by crackhaus: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol, at least she got the ring and enjoyed herself for six weeks after marriage.

A lot of them don't get that far even with all the kayanmata and Jaruma charms.
The thing dey quick fail... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by EmperorMaria: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
Nigerian women will never work for their money.

Lazy retards.

It must come from men, else they won't feed.
Now that sex is rampant with less values for them to cash out with, they've resorted to jazz.
Spit angry

Ur mum is 4rm where? 2 many dumbos on NL, insulting Nigerian men & women like they re 4rm Ghana

5 Likes

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by merieam16(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Ur mum is 4rm where? 2 many dumbos on NL, insulting Nigerian men & women like they re 4rm Ghana
Lolzz,u should be used to the insults by now.Some of them is this same Nigerian women that are feeding them.

Bunch of hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by ImaIma1(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
merieam16:
Lolzz,u should be used to the insults by now.Some of them is this same Nigerian women that are feeding them.

Bunch of hypocrites

Mean cheesy
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by faithfull18(f): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Like really
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
What kinda jazzzzz was it?... was it the more you look the less u see.. grin

The woman should go and collect her money from the baba.. because the time frame was too short grin. .. or she forgot to renew.. this whole thing is just too funny.. imagine the future embarrassment this will cause her in terms of getting new suitors
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
bukatyne:
Jazz expired in six weeks?

The lady should get a refund.
Heh. Like seriously.

I think the story is poppycock though
Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by fati2001(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry by TheVictim01(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2020
These labia's citizens never take responsibility to their actions. The ones above me are justifying their cartels inherent nature!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Dating A White Girl Pros And Cons / No Period Yet Not Pregnant / The Hitler Family Is Alive And Well-but They’re Determined To End The Bloodline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.