Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

“I Have Covered My Estranged Wife’s Madness For Over 7 Years To Protect My Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Have Covered My Estranged Wife’s Madness For Over 7 Years To Protect My Child (647 Views)

I Have Covered My Face In Shame Since Morning - Joe Igbokwe Says / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Covered My Estranged Wife’s Madness For Over 7 Years To Protect My Child by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has again shared more lights on the recent breakup of his marriage with Presious Chikwendu which only lasted for 7years.

The politician revealed that he has been enduring the madness of his estranged wife for 7 years all because of his children.

Taking to his verified Twitter page, Femi revealed the atrocities Precious did while married to her and accused her of trying to drag him publicly with lies.

According to the billionaire politician, he tried living a private life and did not want to talk about his marital issues but his hand was forced as a result of the damaging scandals geared towards the destruction of their children’s in the future.

He also expressed anger at the media, saying that instead they should focus on the issue of SARS killings and other evil plaguing the country, they are busy publicizing his marital issues.

His statements read;

“I have chosen to take the high horse and I refuse to allow my estranged wife to turn the affairs of my personal life into a public circus. If she has any issues let her use the right medium as a responsible adult and mother and stop secretly feeding the media with damaging scandals geared towards the destruction of our children’s future.

“I have kept quite in order to protect my children, I have covered all her...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: “I Have Covered My Estranged Wife’s Madness For Over 7 Years To Protect My Child by goodmorning40: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Abeg don't keep mute anymore its not worth it
Tell us how your triplets were conceived

(1) (Reply)

#restructure Nigeria Now Protest Commences Soon #restructurengnow / Story Of Bag Of Rice And Covid Palliative Recovered From Oba Palace Seem Fake / People Looking For Regime Change Are Behind #endsars Violence–Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.