Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (27564 Views)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation / RESTRUCTURING : Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Jfix(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wetin Dem wan restructure
Can they put a broken egg together
After pmb literally made policies to totally cripple the nation and giving deaf ear to the people voice
Abeg make them let some part go their own

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

The problem of this country is Majority carries the vote. What do you expect from a country where mallams and Almajiris are majority

Sad that this majority don't have the intelligence, expertise, portfolio and profile of the so called neglected.

And when the ppl of baby factory and husspuppis were in power between 1999-2015 why didn't they change the narration. Chest beaters who have nothing to show.
You boast that u're educated but u can't produce good leadership in ur state, where is the knowledge?
Did ur knowledge change u to Dubai?
Those u think are illiterates are performing far better than ur so called paper qualification scammers.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Vyiecyie: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Buhari na APC gang leader ahbeg
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
prinzedy:

My brother leave that story abeg.
When we had the chance to vote buhari out in 2019 what did you and your likes do? Despite seeing the hand writings on the wall, you and your bullion van war lord still forced him on us. I assure you this time it won't happen again.
Vote PMB out and put Atiku. My ppl have already enslaved u unanimously. The same permutation is coming in the next election. Remove and replace by the same class from the same specie, chaii....

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by iwaeda: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that election losers, bigots, tribal and anti Nigerian elements can not accept defeat at the polls are restless doesn't mean we are polarized.

GEJ remained the 1st presidential candidate that never went to court
Was Pastor Adeboye or Sam Adeyemi a contestant
A wise man listen to voice of critics, but he that will be destructed will hardened his heart

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by iwaeda: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Coronabirus:
Vote PMB out and put Atiku. My ppl have already enslaved u unanimously. The same permutation is coming in the next election. Remove and replace by the same class from the same specie, chaii....

No my brother, there will be a shift
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by CREIMEXAD: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oh yes, the country should/must be RESTRUCTURED! cool
Y'all check this out:
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA ADVOCACY PROJECT (RNAP)...
https://www.facebook.com/RestructureNigeriaAdvocacyProject/
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Mannnn(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
my people abeg tell me what is restructuring?
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Earnonline9: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jostoman:
but Why do you always support evil?

Only evil people see evil and the fact that you want Nigeria to go back to the destructive days and the people responsible for all the problems you are lamenting over is evil.

Look in the mirror for evil,.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by nedekid: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2020
omoharry:
Must you always be stupid with your comment ?
Leave him. He thinks he is making sense.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by nedekid: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that you are always stupid and posting stupid rubbish doesn't mean other people are stupid.

Look in the mirror for a perfect reflection of the word stupid.
Bros. Can you kindly be silent for a while. Silence is indeed a virtue.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by aviara: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2020
South west have finally joined the south east in wailing for restructuring of the nation. What has the south west seen in recent times that has opened their eyes suddenly, I thought they loved, praised and preferred Buhari over Jonathan. Hypocrisy doesn't help las las

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Nchenches: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2020
But who expected Buhari to listen?

Buhari with his far north is strongly convinced that he won rest of Nigeria in warfare, and believes that GB shall deploy arsenals of warfare to keep one Nigeria if any Nigerian group attempts to secede from Nigeria.

The Fayemis of restructuring are on a long walk home. Who expects the Buharis to give up much of the advantages they believe they won in warfare?

Buharis in 12 northern sharia states have carved a new sovereign country but still cling to Nigeria because of lucre.

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by aviara: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2020
I think most elite in the south west have suddenly realise that the north won't play ball with their region has they anticipated. Before now u hardly hear any known figure in the south west speak against all the evil perpetrated by the Buhari administration because of what they expected Buhari to handover power seamlessly to the region. However, it is becoming very clear to them that the north has a different agenda completely altogether. I think the north will have its way again

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Ambassadors: 12:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Garba shehu should continue running his mouth. The day they will threaten Our Daddy Adeboye or our Bishop Oyedepo or any of the sons of God then they will understand the strength of the citizens of this country. We are watching every move they are making. They should not test our resolve as a people.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2020
phantom24:
Same yoluba people that sabotage johnathan's govt. & went ahead to form a coalition with their nomadic northen counterpart. Stop complaining cos this is what you guys wanted.
Think with your head when you clump things together. Was it all of them that vied for Buhari? What a dumb submission.
The Yorubas don't thread and CAN NEVER ROLL WITH IGBOS doesn't mean ALL reason, alike.

Your Igbo tribe fan hate of them, always! What do you expect them to do? To be subservient to Igbos?? You damn wrong! Both tribes are fundamentally different!!! In lifestyle. Face your Igbo troubles and let them battle theirs. The bickering been on since "60s. Not you can change that. Face your forest area and let them solve their multi cultural issues, too. Get that? Not all Yorubas belong to the camp of the moribund oldies.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2020
iwaeda:

GEJ remained the 1st presidential candidate that never went to court
Was Pastor Adeboye or Sam Adeyemi a contestant
A wise man listen to voice of critics, but he that will be destructed will hardened his heart

What was he supposed to go to court for after getting kicked out soundly and convincingly or are losers not supposed to accept defeat?

If you and the pastor are interested in a better Nigeria, then look for better candidates of your choice to back and vote for, Nigeria is a democratic country and the only place to seek change and new leadership is at the ballots with your votes.

Also, how many of your local leaders and the ones in Abuja submitted and passed legislations to restructure Nigeria? None.

Restructuring is a constitutional ACT and process, not executive action by the President. If you want restructure, stop bothering the president, take your case to the legislature because restructuring is an act of law and when it comes to laws and constitutional amendments, it's the job of the legislature.

Before ranting and lamenting all over the place and blaming the wrong people for what you desire, let us first educate ourselves per the process and the people charged by the constitution to make it happen.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2020
nedekid:

Bros. Can you kindly be silent for a while. Silence is indeed a virtue.

Take your own advice because only people with nothing sane, rational and intelligent like you need to keep quiet.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by nedekid: 1:37am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

Take your own advice because only people with nothing sane, rational and intelligent like you need to keep quiet.
If you think the rant you have being making is "sane, rational and intelligent", it means you are already dancing naked in the market place.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
nedekid:

If you think the rant you have being making is "sane, rational and intelligent", it means you are already dancing naked in the market place.
[/s]

I'm not the topic, face the topic or just keep quiet and go away if you have nithign same, rational and intelligent to contribute about the topic.

It's not by force to keep following me around he internet like mumu.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by phantom24: 1:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Think with your head when you clump things together. Was it all of them that vied for Buhari? What a dumb submission.
The Yorubas don't thread and CAN NEVER ROLL WITH IGBOS doesn't mean ALL reason, alike.

Your Igbo tribe fan hate of them, always! What do you expect them to do? To be subservient to Igbos?? You damn wrong! Both tribes are fundamentally different!!! In lifestyle. Face your Igbo troubles and let them battle theirs. The bickering been on since "60s. Not you can change that. Face your forest area and let them solve their multi cultural issues, too. Get that? Not all Yorubas belong to the camp of the moribund oldies.
aside from lagos which is a no-man's land, you know nothing about nigeria so go face ur english tutorials. I don't have ur time.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Samfloxin(m): 2:23am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

Why didn't Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonaddaft Restructure?
You are a typical African...made in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by TONIOI: 2:57am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
Who is this OdeSam Adeyemi, the fact that PMB refused to bow and succumb to all your destabilizing and destructive pressure means he heard and listened to your rubbish already and the fact that he listened to you doesn't mean he must crumble under your destabilizing pressure.

The president swore an oath to project Nigeria and uphold her unity and that's exactly what he's doing, if you don't like Nigeria or which to renounce your citizenship, feel free to pack your load and cross the border, you can even go to the moon.

Will you kip kwiet , if to say I dey near you een, one of ur ear for don loss, abeg enter street make u see ur fellow naija as hardship dey romance them, u come here dey try to praise dog make pipo for think say dog na lion, guy abeg get sense , u guyz should stop all dis rubbish , buhari has failed case close. Abi u never check leadership notice board

Obasanjor = f9

Yaradua = E

Jonathan = f7

Buhari = f60 and to be continued

Come here come dey tell us rubbish

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 3:09am On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
TONIOI:

Will you kip kwiet , if to say I dey near you een, one of ur ear for don loss, abeg enter street make u see ur fellow naija as hardship dey romance them, u come here dey try to praise dog make pipo for think say dog na lion, guy abeg get sense , u guyz should stop all dis rubbish , buhari has failed case close. Abi u never check leadership notice board

Obasanjor = f9

Yaradua = E

Jonathan = f7

Buhari = f60 and to be continued

Come here come dey tell us rubbish
[/s]

Come back when you have something sane and intelligent to talk about, in proper English too.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by TONIOI: 3:13am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Come back when you have something sane and intelligent to talk about, in proper English too.

I see, one of d daft payed agent is here , all haill the mugu of the Federal republic of Nigeria , malu

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by GoodofNaija: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact that you are always stupid and posting stupid rubbish doesn't mean other people are stupid.

Look in the mirror for a perfect reflection of the word stupid.

Tinubupatriot you are back to your asslicking shocked
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by SmartPolician: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2020
phantom24:
Same yoluba people that sabotage johnathan's govt. & went ahead to form a coalition with their nomadic northen counterpart. Stop complaining cos this is what you guys wanted.

Bros, we need to move on as a people.

Jonathan has moved on, and he is even pals with Buhari.

We need to restructure this country.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:28am On Oct 06, 2020
best80:
My brothers even if PMB want to context for an other four years, Yoruba will steal support him.
Most especially if the bullion van say so
Well,I think you have a false impression about them probably because you ain't living in south west.
A huge chunk of the them are antibuhari's policies!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by ehinmowo: 3:37am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

Why didn't Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonaddaft Restructure?

This is a stupid question to ask. Is like saying why didn't Obasanjo privatize power. Govt remains a continuum. The rails that General Buhari is doing were OBJ's handy work.

Personally, I don't want the govt to listen. Even the one coming after him should not listen. Let's continue like this for the next 20 years and see what will happen.

NIgeria does not have the resources to fight ordinary militants and terrorists yet she thinks the current system will help her? Let's continue. When the sounf is loudest, the music is about to come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 3:41am On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
TONIOI:

I see, one of d daft payed agent is here , all haill the mugu of the Federal republic of Nigeria , malu
[/s]

Read again if you really know how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Gerrard59(m): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Princedapace:

Are u sincerely telling me that u are not worried about the future of this country? If Nigeria is like this with visionless leaders, oh boy, sorry, in the next 30 years, it will be a war zone. In fact, the military now warns staff of traveling by road, that is how terrible it is. A high rank military officer was kidnapped today and the military is warning soldiers of traveling by land. Laugh won kill me.

Oh boy, i dont even encourage anyone to birth in Nigeria now o. Omo, the country will surely become extremely violent. Sadly, the politicians are well secured, they will run away with their families.

This one no be matter of GEJ and OBJ matter o. This matter na matter that will favour the citizens more. Oil prices are crashing and countries are investing heavily to power their industries and cars without oil o. The way unemployment and brokeness will worry Naija in few years to come with the high rate of loan, omo, na sorry, plus high population growth.

Ur president must not repeat what other presidents did. I shall hope u are paid govt member and u can afford to fly out when yawa burst. In fact, criminals kidnapped DSS officer and they even paid ransom and he was still killed. Road safety officers were kidnapped. In fact, govt security agencies now pay ransom for their members to be released. hahahahahaha

The population growth is bloody while the development growth is too slow, that is time bomb o. Bro, get sense abeg.

I have been preaching the bold sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hopefully, they listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.