Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (27562 Views)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation / RESTRUCTURING : Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NairaMaster1(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

Why didn't Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonaddaft Restructure?

I can see you in fear and severe pain. Take heart.

You're not different from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NADFOR: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
Who is this OdeSam Adeyemi, the fact that PMB refused to bow and succumb to all your destabilizing and destructive pressure means he heard and listened to your rubbish already and the fact that he listened to you doesn't mean he must crumble under your destabilizing pressure.

The president swore an oath to project Nigeria and uphold her unity and that's exactly what he's doing, if you don't like Nigeria or which to renounce your citizenship, feel free to pack your load and cross the border, you can even go to the moon.
Your president is really upholding the Unity of Nigeria by appointing people into sensitive positions from all regions.
Army, Hausa Fulani,Airforce Hausa, Fulani, Custom ,Hausa Fulani,Police Hausa Fulani, Civil defense, Hausa Fulani, Immigration, Hausa Fulani,DSS Hausa Fulani, NIA Hausa Fulani etc.
I guess above is how he planned to unite Nigerians.
Monkey

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by israelmao(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2020
The enemies of restructuring are those who benefit from confusion,disunity,misrule,marginalization,insecurity, killings,armed banditry,terrorism and unbridled corruption that are now the order of the day in Nigeria.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by handiriwamadi(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

The present administration before they came on board during their electioneering campaign promised Nigerians that they will rewrite the wrongs of the previous administration.and they also promised to restructure the country.so which of these promises you are not aware of? My advise to you today is to think before you Post trash on this platform.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2020
chrisxxx:
When they talk about restructuring I am the most confused. Where do we need to restructure?
It is difficult for someone who has advantage to give it up.
How Fulanis were able to corner the fat of the land to themselves remains a mystery to me even in the presence of the seemingly sophisticated Yorubas.
To me the only thing I want established is the approximate population of Nigeria.
We need to have a valid and reliable census figure.
If true the population allocated to some states in the North is true then they deserve greater allocation.

What's this one saying now ? Yoruba,allocation blah,blah,blah ! You obviously lack the required intelligent capacity to contribute meaningfully to such a topical subject like this one. When are you cave - dwelling subhumans going to stop blaming "the seemingly sophisticated Yoruba's" for your woes and failures ? Whatever doubt one is having about you guys level of intelligence quickly disappears as soon as you open your putrid mouths.

How can you ever see the big pictures when what you have is a small screen !
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

What's this one saying now ? Yoruba,allocation blah,blah,blah ! You obviously lack the required intelligent capacity to contribute meaningfully to such a topical subject like this one. When are you cave - dwelling subhumans going to stop blaming "the seemingly sophisticated Yoruba's" for your woes and failures ? Whatever doubt one is having about you guys level of intelligence quickly disappears as soon as you open your putrid mouths.

How can you ever see the big pictures when what you have is a small screen !
You need moral and behavioral re-armament. You lack the desired decorum of public space. You civility rating is Cos Ninety. Your comprehension skill is infinitesimally low even below the abyss. Did you peruse my write-up prior to your rabid, minatory and rancid effusing remarks?
I, in all honesty, pity where you flock. Your interpretation of thoughts would always come out as a misnomer and hence dynamically position you as a rabble-rouser.
NB: I am not Ibo. I am not Yoruba but I respect both tribes.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by eddyslim(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
Who is this OdeSam Adeyemi, the fact that PMB refused to bow and succumb to all your destabilizing and destructive pressure means he heard and listened to your rubbish already and the fact that he listened to you doesn't mean he must crumble under your destabilizing pressure.

The president swore an oath to project Nigeria and uphold her unity and that's exactly what he's doing, if you don't like Nigeria or which to renounce your citizenship, feel free to pack your load and cross the border, you can even go to the moon.
And you think you are making sense abi?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Princedapace(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2020
BreconHills:

You have hit all the right notes. In fact, everything you have said is correct. Nigeria has failed. You are also right not to blame any specific leader because there have been failures every step of the way. What we have is a huge vested interest that uses poverty as a means of controlling the populace. Mind you we cannot talk these people (and they span politics, religion, entertainment, business and education) into leaving peacefully or even changing the rules of a game they are winning as the cries for restructuring try to do.

Our only weapon is to delegitimize them. To deny them what they crave the most; popularity and fame. What we need is a "Delegitpol" movement. If the papers refuse to carry their news, we do not vote or salute them in the streets, give them the best places when they attend events or give them the mic in churches and mosques - we will cowe and defeat them. These are guys with massive inferiority complexes who need others to be worse than themselves in order for them to feel special.

Of course some people will suffer if they take such a stand - the journalists taking brown envelopes and the people who enjoy "dash" but they are in the minority.

Next time we see these characters don't boo them, don't even frown. Just ignore. The dice will fall on the peoples side.

Yes bro. Nice tactics. Sincerely, the media failed the people, the religious centres failed the people. As u said, they worship these criminals who call them selves politicians.

And as u rightly said, these politicians will never give up on a system them favour and feed them easily.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by iwaeda: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

What was he supposed to go to court for after getting kicked out soundly and convincingly or are losers not supposed to accept defeat?

If you and the pastor are interested in a better Nigeria, then look for better candidates of your choice to back and vote for, Nigeria is a democratic country and the only place to seek change and new leadership is at the ballots with your votes.

Also, how many of your local leaders and the ones in Abuja submitted and passed legislations to restructure Nigeria? None.

Restructuring is a constitutional ACT and process, not executive action by the President. If you want restructure, stop bothering the president, take your case to the legislature because restructuring is an act of law and when it comes to laws and constitutional amendments, it's the job of the legislature.

Before ranting and lamenting all over the place and blaming the wrong people for what you desire, let us first educate ourselves per the process and the people charged by the constitution to make it happen.

You are too young to comprehend alagba

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by middlebelter(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Princedapace post=94645945]

Are u sincerely telling me that u are not worried about the future of this country? If Nigeria is like this with visionless leaders, oh boy, sorry, in the next 30 years, it will be a war zone. In fact, the military now warns staff of traveling by road, that is how terrible it is. A high rank military officer was kidnapped today and the military is warning soldiers of traveling by land. Laugh won kill me.

Oh boy, i dont even encourage anyone to birth in Nigeria now o. Omo, the country will surely become extremely violent. Sadly, the politicians are well secured, they will run away with their families.

This one no be matter of GEJ and OBJ matter o. This matter na matter that will favour the citizens more. Oil prices are crashing and countries are investing heavily to power their industries and cars without oil o. The way unemployment and brokeness will worry Naija in few years to come with the high rate of loan, omo, na sorry, plus high population growth.

Ur president must not repeat what other presidents did. I shall hope u are paid govt member and u can afford to fly out when yawa burst. In fact, criminals kidnapped DSS officer and they even paid ransom and he was still killed. Road safety officers were kidnapped. In fact, govt security agencies now pay ransom for their members to be released. hahahahahaha

I thought I am the only one worried about the direction of this country. Buhari is nothing but error factorial! I am reflecting on a comparative analysis between Buhari and his late friend, Abacha. We won't really know who is worse untill the exist of PMB in 2023. Corruption and nepotism and two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Princedapace(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=middlebelter post=94657303][/quote]

The country is heading to doom bro. If the country is not restructured, it will explode o.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Oketwin(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

You will cry for long. Goatluck Jonaddaft that you are crying for has already turned himself to Buhari's errand boy while his illiterate grammarian wife Sheppopo Mama Piss has been helping Aisha Buhari to shoo all over the world as Chief Maid.
i 4 insult u ooh dat am in a gud mood, but sha ur foolishness is unprecedented

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by eben28(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

You asked why, right? I will tell you!

Obasanjo practiced true federalism while Goodluck Jonathan practiced it more. So the masses see no reason to cry for restructuring. But under Buhari, what we see is nepotism and complete collapse of true federalism.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NGpatriot: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
iwaeda:

You are too young to comprehend alagba

You are too ignorant and unintelligent to comprehend anything under the sun, they obviously did not teach your generation anything about social studies and civic education or even anything about 3 arms of government and separation of powers.

Sadly, even the busy body adult pastors are either also ignorant or they just prey on the ignorance of the Nigerian youths and capitalize on their emotions, their ignorance and frustration.

Read below, you and the ignorant pastor should have faced NASS with your misguided anger and frustration, the President is not empowered by the constitution to amend the constitution or restructure Nigeria, that's the job of National assembly according to the Nigerian constitution.

Educate yourselves first before lashing out at the wrong people.

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by phantom24: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
How did they sabotage Jonathan's govt?
that's a rhetorical question except you were not in nigeria by then.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by CodeTemplar: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
phantom24:
that's a rhetorical question except you were not in nigeria by then.
Any you who was in Nigeria cannot tell it.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by iwaeda: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are too ignorant and unintelligent to comprehend anything under the sun, they obviously did not teach your generation anything about social studies and civic education or even anything about 3 arms of government and separation of powers.

Sadly, even the busy body adult pastors are either also ignorant or they just prey on the ignorance of the Nigerian youths and capitalize on their emotions, their ignorance and frustration.

Read below, you and the ignorant pastor should have faced NASS with your misguided anger and frustration, the President is not empowered by the constitution to amend the constitution or restructure Nigeria, that's the job of National assembly according to the Nigerian constitution.

Educate yourselves first before lashing out at the wrong people.

History will judge all men
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by phantom24: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Any you who was in Nigeria cannot tell it.
i'll advice you stop involving yourselves in issues you don't understand such questions are too backward.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by CodeTemplar: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
phantom24:
i'll advice you stop involving yourselves in issues you don't understand such questions are too backward.
A simple question about how Yoruba's frustrated GEJ's govt is what you are dancing around for. Answer it.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Afterwards who formed Amotekun and Oduduwa movement if you got it better? Who got served eventually? It's a matter of time you'll realise the damage you've done. You voted GEJ out because of Vp position, Osinbajo has been caged, doing rubbish duties! He said the walls of the nation is cracked, they almost crucified him until he had to clarify his statement, even vp has no freedom of speech grin
maasoap:

We got tired of Jonathan the betrayer and ineffective buffon and we kicked him out, yes Nigerians kicked him out.
And please, keep your trash in your grey matter. What consequences? What retribution? This is democracy, the right to choose whoever you believe. Why do you guys always think like all Nigerians owe PDP or Jonathan anything? South West fought for Jonathan, you guys turned him against the south west and he got served
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by DMerciful(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
The days when Lagos-Ibadan Express hold away is dead! Your propaganda cannot travel far anymore before being bursted
NGpatriot:

Of course, typical ipob, they don't read news or pay attention to current affairs.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by NAIJAilliterate: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

Is there anything under the sun tha Tinubu is not responsible for?

Nigerians kicked jona to the curb because he was crooked, corrupt and incompetent.

Even though after collecting more money from oil than previous administrations in the history of Nigeria, but useless jona still declared austerity measure when oil was selling for $77 per barrel, even though he was borrowing hundreds of billions of Naira every month to pay salary till his last days in office, even though he did not commission 1 single project after 6 years in office, even though he stole our $2.3 billion and gave it to Dasuki ATM to share with his cronies, money that was enough to build 1000MW power plant, money that was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway, money that was enough to build many 2nd NB, even though all our money generating agencies were collecting and pocketting every kobo under his nose, even though after 6 years in office and the largest accumulation of oil money under his watch, Nigeria's economy remain undiversified>>>>>>>>>>>>The list goes on.

You people really think Nigerians have amnesia.

Illiteracy is the problem with people like you. Buhari has borrowed more money than all the previous Nigerian presidents put together. Yes under Jonathan's government fuel price skyrocketed per barrel but the reality of the situation even offer today Nigeria needs to sell his oil for 130 US Dollar in barrel to make profit. As long as the price of oil remains less than 130 US dollar per barrel we cannot make profit on it
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
chrisxxx:

You need moral and behavioral re-armament. You lack the desired decorum of public space. You civility rating is Cos Ninety. Your comprehension skill is infinitesimally low even below the abyss. Did you peruse my write-up prior to your rabid, minatory and rancid effusing remarks?
I, in all honesty, pity where you flock. Your interpretation of thoughts would always come out as a misnomer and hence dynamically position you as a rabble-rouser.
NB: I am not Ibo. I am not Yoruba but I respect both tribes.

Lol ! The crap above is nothing but a comic relief! Kiddo,you nearly succeeded in cracking my ribs with your comedy ! What's wrong with you ? Who exactly are you trying to impress with this childish tantrum ?

Why am I even dignifying an obvious toddler ,whose mouth reeks of fresh mama's milk,with my response ? I must say however,that I truly enjoyed your comedy. It is what it is; a good joke !

Bye.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol ! The crap above is nothing but a comic relief! Kiddo,you nearly succeeded in cracking my ribs with your comedy ! What's wrong with you ? Who exactly are you trying to impress with this childish tantrum ?

Why am I even dignifying an obvious toddler ,whose mouth reeks of fresh mama's milk,with my response ? I must say however,that I truly enjoyed your comedy. It is what it is; a good joke !

Bye.

Your class is confirmed. I thought you were in an adult league. I majestically exit leaving you behind in your kindergarten cadre.
Thanks.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
DMerciful:
Afterwards who formed Amotekun and Oduduwa movement if you got it better?
Go and check where they belong to. OPC, Afenifere and co. They're all PDP members and sympathisers. We're not surprised at all, Operation Python Dance III is awaiting all the trouble makers be it East or West.

Who got served eventually? It's a matter of time you'll realise the damage you've done. You voted GEJ out because of Vp position,
You turned Jonathan against those who fought for him, all of a sudden, he became your son. All the insults pre-2015 are still on the internet.
And no be VP slot PDP dash una too later? Talk another thing, VP is better than being betrayed.

Osinbajo has been caged, doing rubbish duties! He said the walls of the nation is cracked, they almost crucified him until he had to clarify his statement, even vp has no freedom of speech grin

Osinbajo still remains the most active and visible VP since 1999. Although he made mistake like when he confirmed the mega corrupt judge as CJN, aka Mr rice importer.
Nothing new, he made statement but sons of hate twisted it.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Livingstoner(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

[b][/b]You dey craze for your head, mad goat u are

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by DMerciful(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tinubu will go the way of Awolowo. You've got it coming!
maasoap:

Go and check where they belong to. OPC, Afenifere and co. They're all PDP members and sympathisers. We're not surprised at all, Operation Python Dance III is awaiting all the trouble makers be it East or West.

You turned Jonathan against those who fought for him, all of a sudden, he became your son. All the insults pre-2015 are still on the internet.
And no be VP slot PDP dash una too later? Talk another thing, VP is better than being betrayed.

Osinbajo still remains the most active and visible VP since 1999. Although he made mistake like when he confirmed the mega corrupt judge as CJN, aka Mr rice importer.
Nothing new, he made statement but sons of hate twisted it.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
phantom24:
aside from lagos which is a no-man's land, you know nothing about nigeria so go face ur english tutorials. I don't have ur time.
Lagos, a 'no man's land?'
Awww.
What a waste of time with you.
I blame your parents who misinformed you. One day, una Obi go go school, him no go come back!!! Na time.
3 shekere for you.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
DMerciful:

Lol. Mind telling us the way Awolowo went? At least we will read what your fathers told you.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by phantom24: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Lagos, a 'no man's land?'
Awww.
What a waste of time with you.
I blame your parents who misinformed you. One day, una Obi go go school, him no go come back!!! Na time.
3 shekere for you.
You're an slowpoke...you need rehab.
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
DMerciful:

What was the way Awolowo go?
Re: Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency by Wizshoppers(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Here's our recent blog post on Wizshoppers. Do well to read and drop a comment to help boost our organic reach.

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/01/why-you-should-shop-on-wizshoppers/

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari / Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.