Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo (13599 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / SARS & Police Brutality: Seun Okinbaloye Writes On How To Fix Nigeria / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by davididenyi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
I pity Biafra, after this news enta buhari ears
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

SARS... ... and they are the only Police unit that can combat armed robbers toe-to-toe

This is not totally true, sir.

Forget the whole Special Anti-robbery nomenclature.

I once witnessed the RRS guys in action against some well-armed criminals near my former neighbourhood and I can tell you that those guys(the RRS) are just as capable and lethal on their own day.

I will never forget that evening.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by OGWILLS123: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Yeah there are bad elements all over the world but something most have happened before they were asking you for cash, let's be sincere.
Seriously guy undecided do you even have any atom of brain left

What could have been the reason behind a
military personnel who wants to exhort money from
an unharmed civilian. why not take him to the station if he had
comcommitted any offence undecided

Shut your damm f*cken mouth up if you don't have anything reasonable
to say..... lipsrsealed.

Modified: You must be one of those blood sucken demon called FsarS

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Binarytimes: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Very insensitive and foolish from you.
Those who failed to do the plea bargain and those that are arrogant are the once they kill, if you don't want to be killed Stop supporting fraudulent activities and be the gentle and polite citizen.
The only reason I am against SARS is because it not their primary aim to go after cyber crime promoters or internet fraudsters.

Only Criminals support End SARS
I pray you experience it so that you get to know what injustice is....

Mind you, those boys are not the source of your poverty so stop hating on them. Your comment clearly shows envy but that's not what even called my attention, it's your lack of the knowledge of system the Nigerian Police currently operates on...

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Those who failed to do the plea bargain and those that are arrogant are the once they kill, if you don't want to be killed Stop supporting fraudulent activities and be the gentle and polite citizen.
The only reason I am against SARS is because it not their primary aim to go after cyber crime promoters or internet fraudsters.

Until FSARS kill you, that’s when you will know that innocent people also support the ENDSARS plea...WATCHOVER is your name but you are actually blind to even ser yourself smh �‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Finch1213: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
This WATCHOVER is a very stupid person...he talks like someone in his kindergarten age, please grow up and use your brain...police is not a financial institution you should give Money to, infact the police have no right to your kobo...because they feel entitled thats why they kill when you don’t give them...maybe na WATCHOVER go experience SARS soon
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by citruslimited(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
People are really not happy with SARS

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by MikeDewol: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello there,
I will like to introduce you to an investment platform that allows you earn passive income in 25working days with zero risk.

LKI CAPITALS
Our service:
LKI is a financial institution that offers you 20% interest on capital investments with minimum of #50,000 and above to 10million and you earn 20% interest plus your capital at the end of 25working days.

We trade the capital money market on behalf of our investors and maintain a huge capital base with great risk management
Contact: whatsapp 08070750423 for investment enquiries and procedure

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by property123: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fake News
Fake News
Fake News
Fake News
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by property123: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
myright:
More details coming soon

Very fake news.

Op take this down.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by micopy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

How could you say only criminals support the race to #Endsars ? They are really not doing well so we support the movement to end their operation.
So does that makes me a criminal?
Justify your thoughts . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by salam8528: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Brothers killing themselves and they are happy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
micopy:

How could you say only criminals support the race to #Endsars ? They are really not doing well so we support the movement to end their operation.
I don't care what people think about my comment am entitled entirely to my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:
This WATCHOVER is a very stupid person...he talks like someone in his kindergarten age, please grow up and use your brain...police is not a financial institution you should give Money to, infact the police have no right to your kobo...because they feel entitled thats why they kill when you don’t give them...maybe na WATCHOVER go experience SARS soon
Mumu man
You are free to say whatever, I will never allow sentiments overide me.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
micopy:

You are the only person in position to say if you're a criminal or not

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Finch1213:

Until FSARS kill you, that’s when you will know that innocent people also support the ENDSARS plea...WATCHOVER is your name but you are actually blind to even ser yourself smh �‍♀️
Only people who are either gaining from fraud or fraudsters or those fraudsters themselves that will support end SARS
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by airoport: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
otipoju:

You call extortion plea bargain?

His reasoning is off key! How many robbers have they arrested in the recent past??
Truth Is, the backlash is not unexpected due to the wasted lives of recent. Can they try this Mexico, Russia? I learnt they have massive structures(house, hotels) from their ill gotten gains. If the underworld mean them, they will retreat. They've shed too much blood.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by sammuell(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:
Yawns and cat walks away grin
grin grin

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Jostoman: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Earlystar698:
Sars is terrorist organization anywhere we see them we must attack them

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless you sir
God bless Biafra
I can see that you want to tag Biafra with the news with this your tactics .abi?
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Ikennamurphy: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

They will only harass those who want themselves to be harassed
You're obviously a kid.. Kpele
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by ejanla077: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
MikeDewol:
Hello there,
I will like to introduce you to an investment platform that allows you earn passive income in 25working days with zero risk.

LKI CAPITALS
Our service:
LKI is a financial institution that offers you 20% interest on capital investments with minimum of #50,000 and above to 10million and you earn 20% interest plus your capital at the end of 25working days.

We trade the capital money market on behalf of our investors and maintain a huge capital base with great risk management

Criminal
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by LikeAking: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:
Yawns and cat walks away grin

Who ever write this armed robbers fight for us tin, is a clown.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Miracle2020: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the trademark of ipob. The earliest that part of the country is decleared state of emergency the better.
This is how Boko Haram started killing police before they turn to everybody.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Emmypure: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
sars on the beat abi sarz on the run, I am just parking my back to jakpa, because sarz remix will not be funny at all o, now na innocent fellows go suffer the heat.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Tumbulum: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

They will only harass those who want themselves to be harassed
Dont be so confident bro. I have met those bastards.I'm the most gentle looking soul and gentle soul you will come across on this universe yet for carrying laptop on my way to write my postgraduate exam I was tagged a fraudster. Those guys are evil. I want them out of the way but if the FG fail please let the real criminal wielding real guns face them and their families and let them taste bitter death from criminals. Ameeeen
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by peeps4u: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Yeah there are bad elements all over the world but something most have happened before they were asking you for cash, let's be sincere.

You're just too foolish.

Go to twittet and see the videos of SARS lawlessness. Killing both male and female, many of which are because of the cars or phones they possess.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by peeps4u: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lalasticlala, Please ban this guy for this scam ads

MikeDewol:
Hello there,

LKI CAPITALS
Our service:

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by donprincebigt(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Earlystar698:
Op go and charge your phone it's already 4%
na una dey c person finish
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by donprincebigt(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

then one of ur family members is also a criminal cus am sure the person also posts #endsars
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by McTobe(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
I received this news with mixed feelings.
1. They are bread winners and people’s loved ones
2. They are Daddys and will leave wudows
3. They will leave deep gaps in the heart of their loved ones
Outside the above I would have jumped up about this news considering the untold hardship they bring to the life of people their families but because of the above points I feel for those that lost their life...but we should not forget that unequivocally lies the law: What a man sows he will reap many times over

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by TONYE001(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Only people who are either gaining from fraud or fraudsters or those fraudsters themselves that will support end SARS

Hello

I support the call to end SARS and I'm neither a criminal nor do I gain from the proceeds of fraud.

Brother, please be open-minded and see things as they trully are.

The people we gave the responsibility to protect us have turned against us. We've been crying for years. They arrest us indiscriminately, they extort us, they kill us as they please.

Search the internet. You'd see lots and lots of news of innocent individuals killed extrajudicially. Search YouTube. There are videos to support this claim. Even if one is guilty of a crime, does the police have the right to shoot the person? What then are the courts there for?

So, SARS has become a threat to the common Nigerian. They must be stopped.

Please brother, look at this critically. I think the government should hastily yield to the demand of the populace before something undesired happens.

This whole chaos is preventable.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by lomprico(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
davididenyi:
I pity Biafra, after this news enta buhari ears

where is biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Reasons Maduka Is The Choice For Ndi Anambra As Governor / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production / Unavailability Of Results On Irev Portal Not A Ground For Nullification - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.