Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo (13602 Views)

Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / SARS & Police Brutality: Seun Okinbaloye Writes On How To Fix Nigeria / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2020
donprincebigt:

I got it from ur father
None of you up till now could give reasons for endSARS, now I know why the government take you people for a fool
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by Dimmatic(f): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2020
It's clearer now in the words of our great Lord

"Let the dead bury their dead"

Only people of similar qualities (gun men)can take on these official extortioners,killers,fear spreaders.
God knows how to fight for the helpless

Learn driving faster than you think it's possible,manual or automatic car.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by engrchykae(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
Someone said since #Endsars is not working, we should activate #Killsars.
the sars people don't know what they are doing,if they are tagged enemy of the people,they can't be safe even in their barracks.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by donprincebigt(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
WATCHOVER:

None of you up till now could give reasons for endSARS, now I know why the government take you people for a fool
now I bliv u just an hypocrite. so the extortions, killings, abductions, harassments and co are not enough reasons for u to know it high time we stopped those MFs. I pray u fall victim of them if we didn't stop them now. don't quote me again if u don't wanna b unfortunate
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by WATCHOVER(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
donprincebigt:

now I bliv u just an hypocrite. so the extortions, killings, abductions, harassments and co are not enough reasons for u to know it high time we stopped those MFs. I pray u fall victim of them if we didn't stop them now. don't quote me again if u don't wanna b unfortunate
You are the one that is hypocritical about the whole thing here, extortions are not done only by SARS operatives, it is a general system both in the police and other institutions in the country.
They kill, because people like you argue beyond limit
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by blacknp(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Earlystar698:
Sars is terrorist organization anywhere we see them we must attack them

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless you sir
God bless Biafra
What kind of orders are these?, after you would say Ipob is not a terrorist organization?
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by blacknp(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
WATCHOVER:

You are the one that is hypocritical about the whole thing here, extortions are not done only by SARS operatives, it is a general system both in the police and other institutions in the country.
They kill, because people like you argue beyond limit
What is the difference between sars & The Nigerian police? What is the difference between a police man & a traffic warden? Nigerians are so full of hypocrisy, even some kids that live in Falomo Barracks will be abusing their Fathers just to get likes on Nairaland?
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by kufre2010: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
For those saying robbery will increase, this is robbers taking them on right at their station and they couldn't do anything about it, so why should we trust having them on our street?
Good riddance, I don't like what I hate.
***I've never been stopped by them, I don't have any fear as my trade is not even one that will create any suspicion, I'm a farmer, but I can't afford walking around with fear of stray bullet from one useless mofo.

No need to fear the stray bullet from SARS of which u can identify and sue but fear the stray bullet from your friend Arm robbers that are now jubilating.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by OlujobaSamuel: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
kufre2010:

No need to fear the stray bullet from SARS of which u can identify and sue but fear the stray bullet from your friend Arm robbers that are now jubilating.
Criminals and the likes might be your friend but not mine. I don't roll with any form of criminals in whatever form, criminal enforcement officers inclusive.
Re: Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo by orisa37: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Scrap SARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Shettima Meet With Abdullahi Adamu And Other APC NWC Members / Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot / 'between A Governor And Senator' Who Is Superior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.