Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried (2587 Views)

Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Is There Any Land Locked African Country That Nigeria Is Better Than / Do Not Be Deceived: Igbo Land Is Not Land Locked In Any Way - Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, long story short, the SE is not landlocked, you actually have coastlines and white sand beaches and you can even build seaports all over the SE?

I know you people are comedians, but you are not even a funny comedian.

grin grin

Continue playing that willful ignorance game while we Igbos continue to push ahead while thrashing your propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
SlayerForever:
We're on the move.

Amen brother...

5 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by NGpatriot: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

If you have navigable access to the sea through international river, you are not land locked. Only in Nigeria (because of hatred for igbos) do you see people try their best to twist this fact.

landlocked

(especially of a country) almost or entirely surrounded by land; having no coastline or seaport.

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/landlocked

Nigerians or your ignorant claim about hatred of igbos did not come up with the definition of landlocked.

The world knows the meaning of landlocked so no need to blame your ignorance, bigotry and tribalism on the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by NGpatriot: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

Continue playing that willful ignorance game while we Igbos continue to push ahead while thrashing your propaganda.

Yes, with ten container on top of barges as seen in other parts of Nigeria.

Low self esteem inferiority complex comedian..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by myright: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
middlebelter:

They are in the same category like you, but you have a choice, you can be a different and a better Nigerian. We have more strength in our unity than you can imagine. Now imagine many African countries wishing we break away so that they can become the biggest in Africa? I wish we have a better leader than Buhari anyway, but there's hope of a better Nigeria.
You're free to continue bearing that useless name a criminal (Lugard) and his prostituute(Flora) gave you. I was addressed as a Biafran before they came to Africa

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

I sense so much pain in you. lol

I dont care if its one container per barge, the overall point is that south east Igbos are able to bring in their good directly through the river which makes them not land locked. you can define all you want. I wont change that reality.

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by OruExpress: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Only someone that has never been to Abia state or PH would say this, because Abia is further south than PH lol. That how you know this forum (and the nigerian educational system) is here to deceive.

Google can solve this personal problem for many, but that's too much for some.

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by NGpatriot: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

I sense so much pain in you.

I dont care if its one container per barge, the overall point is that south east Igbos are able to bring in their good directly through the river which makes them not land locked. you can define all you want. I wont change that reality.

The only pain I see is the one written all over your face after realizing that you don't know the simple meaning of landlocked.

I don't even know what's here to celebrate about containers on top of a common barge that we see all over Nigeria?

You and your kind are just mentally mediocre, you beat your narrow chest over the dumbest and silliest things..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Biodun556(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

The only pain I see is the one written all over your face after realizing that you don't know the simple meaning of landlocked.

I don't even know what's here to celebrate about containers on top of a common barge that we see all over Nigeria?

You and your kind are just mentally mediocre, you beat your narrow chest over the dumbest and silliest things..

grin grin

How will they get to the River if South South is not part of Biafra?
Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

So so sorry, you might commit suicide for our matter ooo, please calm down!!!

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Biodun556(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

I sense so much pain in you. lol

How will you get to the river if South South is not part of Biafra.

Do you even consider the fact that the river cannot carry big ships?
Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

How will you get to the river if South South is not part of Biafra.

Do you even consider the fact that the river cannot carry big ships?

That should be our headache not yours, why you dey help us take Panadol for our headache?

5 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by NGpatriot: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Ngorbungor:

So so sorry, you might commit suicide for our matter ooo, please calm down!!!
[/s]

Abeg shift if you have nothing intelligent to talk about, the other comedian is funnier than you sef..

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by NGpatriot: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

How will they get to the River if South South is not part of Biafra?

They will paddle their canoe down to the river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Abeg shift if you have nothing intelligent to talk about, the other comedian is funnier than you sef..

So you are the intelligent one? I beg worry about your own state, stop taking panadol for our headache

5 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Biodun556(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

Those people en grin
Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

See them, anything Igbo always taste bitter in there mouth, very hard to swallow, as if they stop you guys from talking about your own states, better face your own state

5 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ngorbungor:

See them, anything Igbo always taste bitter in there mouth, very hard to swallow, as if they stop you guys from talking about your own states, better face your own state

These people always doing mathematical equations on how to cage the Igbos. Imagine if they put that same effort in developing their states...

3 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
obowo69:

Show me the coast line of london port.

Show me the coastline of countries along the Danube river.

Its like you don't know when to stop playing willful ignorance.
Show me where London claim she's not landlocked.

Being landlocked dies not stop you from having port. It doesn't mean you are not landlock.
Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by horsepower102: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
This thread is evidence that some people desperately want to keep igbos down. Though they will continue to fail in their hopeless mission.

Look at the venom some Losers are pouring because their propaganda has been shattered... cry me a River.

3 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by morohunfola78008: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
:They will paddle their kayak down to the creek.Those folks en

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by horsepower102: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
wizzakosh:
Show me where London claim she's not landlocked.

Being landlocked dies not stop you from having port. It doesn't mean you are not landlock.

And so that makes us landlocked in name only not in function because at the end of the day, goods can be brought in for trade. This is what the OP is trying to tell you guys.

You can say land locked for eternity but as long as goods can be brought in, No igbo man gives a damn.

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
horsepower102:
This thread is evidence that some people desperately want to keep igbos down. Though they will continue to fail in their hopeless mission.

Look at the venom some Losers are pouring because their propaganda has been shattered... cry me a River.

You never see anything, these people are very bad, and you can never see them talk about developments in Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti or even criticize their governors, or Advertise their state to the general public, but you see them condemning others states, hypocrisy at the highest order

4 Likes

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ngorbungor:

You never see anything, these people are very bad, and you can never see them talk about developments in Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti or even criticize their governors, or Advertise their state to the general public, but you see them condemning others states, hypocrisy at the highest order
why are they so much against the development @Onitsha port

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by ejanla077: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM re seriously pained.

Op hammer there 5 times head slamming coneheads. We re behind you

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by ejanla077: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ngorbungor:

because they have nothing to advertise

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Fleshly: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Grgton:

Doesn't matter what they say or do, Ndigbo are moving at train speed and will crush anyone wey stand on our track. All they are trying to achieve is to dampen our resolve through some childish blackmails, but that can only work on fragile people, not with Ndigbo! They can kiss our ass for all we care, it's none of our business.

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by abc115: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
loopman:

Nonsense

Badges have been moving containers from Apapa ports to Ikorodu terminal , Sifax jetty and various jetties all over here and nobody is making noise

Just because they carried ten containers to Onitsha jetty, you are crying all over here

This is container movement by badge from apapa port heading to Ikorodu jetty
Tell them
Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Grgton:

The truth is that they have nothing to show, and can't imagine how we are progressing In spite of the little resources at our desposal i.e (at government level), for me I always ask why developmental news from south west except Lagos are hardly seen on this forum or other forums. Something is not right, is either there is nothing happening over there or they have nothing to show

1 Like

Re: Land Locked Propaganda Is Finally Dead And Buried by Ngorbungor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
ejanla077:
because they have nothing to advertise

That's the simple truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims / Names Of Nigeria Second Republic Senators / "APC Has Indirectly Featured Tinubu For 2023"-Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.