Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2582 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Fastnewsnigeria: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me , Governor Wike Claims.

Governor Wike has accused the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi of sponsoring an alleged smear media campaign against him over the issue of the alleged massacre of members of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB in Oyigbo Local Government Area of the State.

Governor Wike made the claim while speaking on Monday, during a live special interview on AIT on the fallout of the End SARS protest and the report of mass killings of IPOB members in Oyigbo.

Governor Wike claimed that Amaechi is disturbed by his rising political profile, hence the alleged smear media campaign.

Wike emphasized that he has no regrets for his proclamation against IPOB and their activities in Rivers State, adding that the “criminal” group has formed dangerous cells in Oyigbo by hoisting flags in certain communities.
READ MORE [https://fastnewsng.com/amaechi-behind-ipob-governor-wike-claims/]

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by RedPhoenix: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Una complain about Wike sotey him hear for Government house.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Yoonsung52: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Can you all stop accusing yourself and face the country issues

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Lajet: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike is a criminal terrorist

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by OfoIgbo: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Fear don dey catch Wike little by little.

Anyway, the bounty on Wike's head still stands.

So even though I am critical of Kanu and Mefor's leadership, and the fact that I am not an IPOB member, Wike has committed an abomination, and he and his family must pay dearly for it.

This no be the time to start use style exonerate IPOB and dey go after Amaechi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike they said you are a strong man
It is finish for u
We all saw wike Facebook post
So don’t blame amechi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Moferere: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Comot Amaechi for your talk, deal with those Igbos for me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
In these ENDSARS times, Police stations were burnt all over the South of Nigeria, Policemen died, protesters died

But while other Governors were running around to find peace, Wike was busy turning the issue into an IPOB matter

What is it that happend in Rivers State that did not happen in other states? But Wike was the only Governor who decided to make his own a political issue by proscribing IPOB, imposing week long curfew in Oyigbo and inviting the military to turn the place into a theatre of war. Now more people are dead, more lives and property have been destroyed

While other states are now in clean up phase, Soldiers are still shooting in Oyigbo just because the idiot called Wike wants to look good to Northerners ahead of 2023

Ok

22 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Moferere: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
In these ENDSARS times, Police stations were burnt all over the South of Nigeria, Policemen died, protesters died

But while other Governors were running around to find peace, Wike was busy turning the issue into an IPOB matter

What is it that happend in Rivers State that did not happen in other states? But Wike was the only Governor who decided to make his own a political issue by proscribing IPOB, imposing week long curfew in Oyigbo and inviting the military to turn the place into a theatre of war. Now more people are dead, more lives and property have been destroyed

While other states are now in clean up phase, Soldiers are still shooting in Oyigbo just because the idiot called Wike wants to look good to Northerners ahead of 2023

Ok

Show me where ipob flags were hoisted in Lagos angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Rugaria: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
We will deal with you..

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by zickyclef: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike please keep quiet you choose your path you are wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Ebenezer202I: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
so according to Wike, Amechi and APC is strongly behind IPOB destruction of Rivers State grin
cc LZAA Imhotep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Ebenezer202I: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ok

na Rivers State matter go kill you.
I've told you countless times that you should reserve and limit your ipob activities strictly within the 5 states of SE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by IduNaOba: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
I smell fear

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by wingmanIII: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
When a common thug rises to be a governor.
I'm sure Amaechi is still regretting lifting this dumb thug.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Moferere:

Show me where ipob flags were hoisted in Lagos angry
Is biafran flag an offence ? Are there not Niger Delta republic flag all over ...are there not arewa flag all over all three are break away flags ooh

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by jlinkd78(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike about to resurrect Amaechi collapsing political structure all because of his phobia for IPOB. Wike sinking his pit of destruction all by himself. If IPOB realign with Amaechi then Wike should kiss his soaring political profile goodbye.

6 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by flamingREED(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's an unlikely life.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike about to resurrect Amaechi collapsing political structure all because of his phobia for IPOB. Wike sinking his pit of destruction all by himself. If IPOB realign with Amaechi then Wike should kiss his soaring political profile goodbye.

Lol. How can IPOB help Amaechi? Which numbers or resources dem go use? Stop over estimating your selves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by IlovePMB: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. How can IPOB help Amaechi? Which numbers or resources dem go use? Stop over estimating your selves.

Dont be deceived. All Igbos and south southerners may not be IPOB but majority sympathize with Ipob. Anyone who advised Wike advised him wrongly. I fear for his family.

Maduawuchukwu:

grin grin grin. I am Igbo and I know the capabilities of IPOB. They are nothing and are considered non-entities. What can they do to Wike's family? Attack them? Where dem go see dem to attack?

If IPOB killed 5 soldiers and 3 police men as Wike claimed, who is Wike and his family that Ipob can't wipe out? If IPOB could locate and beat Ekweremmadu in Germany, which country would be safe for Wike's family.

Wike won't be governor forever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
IlovePMB:

Dont be deceived. All Igbos and south southerners may not be IPOB but majority sympathize with Ipob. Anyone who advised Wike advised him wrongly. I fear for his family.

grin grin grin. I am Igbo and I know the capabilities of IPOB. They are nothing and are considered non-entities. What can they do to Wike's family? Attack them? Where dem go see dem to attack?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Bkayyy: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So even though I am critical of Kanu and Mefor's leadership, and the fact that I am not an IPOB member, Wike has committed an abomination, and he and his family must pay dearly for it.

Definitely,
Wike started his madness at the wrong time.
The worst is that it won't be only Wike that will pay for this, ikwerre as a whole will continue paying for it for generations to come.
They seem to have forgotten who Ndigbo are

8 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by bonechamberlain(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ok

A very stupid man, power has intoxicated him, but with this he has just destroyed the little support he has from the south. Soldiers, policemen etc were killed in different states, look at how Sanwo Olu handled the endsars protest in Lagos with tact and wisdom, even though he might not be totally exonerated. Wike thinks the North can make him President or VP. He has killed the little political goodwill he has been getting from the south.

8 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Cyberterror: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nyesom Wike please note that well meaning Nigerians are with you as you uproot Ipob from Rivers State starting from Oyigbo. Rotimi Amaechi is a well meaning Nigerian and as an Ikwerre man too, he knows the danger of allowing Ipob to fester in Rivers State. So look for somebody else to blame. This one no follow.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by olukorede44835: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike is a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by adadike(f): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gov Wike, please whatever you have against Amaechi should stay inbetween you two. Don't drag Oyigbo people to it. Stop the killings and maiming in Oyigbo now.

1 Like

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Kingdemu: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
"The man trading in and/or transporting onions and tomatoes to your region is not the reason for your lack of development and progress.

He does not control your resources neither is he your representative.

Your Myopia and ignorance have been manipulated over the years into blind and unadulterated hatred by merchants of chaos who feed fat off your stupidity and have successfully managed to make you into a zombie that becomes only functional when the name "hausa" "muslim" or "north" is mentioned.

You are hostile towards an average man like yourself who is also the victim of a system that has been unfair to him.

That he shares a different tribe, culture and religion does not make his suffering and challenges any better than yours and despite this, he has never labelled you a reason for his misfortune.

But at every slight provocation, you are quick to make him the symbol of your own misfortune.

Why do you allow yourself become a vessel of hate, anger and hostility?

Why do you always ignore the main culprits that have stolen your dignity right under your noses? The ones you call governors, members and senators.

What has the man trading in vegetables got to do with the bad roads, dilapidated schools, absence of hospitals, lack of portable water etc. in your region?

Pray tell, How has killing him solved your problems so far?

O vessel of hatred and anger!

Look in the mirror and see the beast you have become. Because you have lost that which dignifies and qualifies you to be called human."
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by HimName: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Yeye IPOB dey count themselves among important people.

IPOB wey b say na failure dey follow dem upandan.

Whoever dey love is failure bound.

The Hausa Fulani Moslem Amaechi is about to become their new bride.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by 24SEVEN: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Blah Blah Blah. Empty barrel makes loudest noise.
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by toolovely(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
He's now blaming Amarachi? You see how this man reasons?
Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by Burruchaga71(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ok

. I swear, Wike MUST SURELY go down

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims by DiagnoPolitics: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Look at this nincompoop, you are a sinking bastard and killer governor looking for straws to clutch.

So you mean Rotimi paid people like and other right thinking persons in Amnesty International, SERAP etc. to call you to order? This na just phase 1, the process of banning you from advanced countries where you stack your loots is ongoing. You go smell your nyansh for this one.

Hopeless and drunkard Ikwerre monkey like you. Thunder fire you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video / This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / APC & Tinubu Plagiarized Their Manifesto From Kenya & Zambia Universities (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.