Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Like Ghadaffi Like Mubarak Like Ben Alli Like Buhari ,they Are All The Same! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Ghadaffi Like Mubarak Like Ben Alli Like Buhari ,they Are All The Same! (1048 Views)

Like BEN Bruce Like Ben Carson: Social Media Politicians. / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Ghadaffi Like Mubarak Like Ben Alli Like Buhari ,they Are All The Same! by Antiscam1: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2011
Re: I’m On A Mission To Rescue Nigeria –buhari !
« #17 on: Yesterday at 01:28:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will preach BUHARI and vote BUHARI only if NIGERIANS can prove to me that he is DIFFERENT from 1.Ghaddafi in Libya 2.Ben Ali 3.Mubarak.
This is because i ve tried in vain to find any difference btw DEM and BUHARI.
All i found is their similarity which includes:
1.BUHARI once seized power by force and sent DEMOCRACY packing,returning us to SQUARE 1
2.He paved way for d BIGGEST atrocities of IBB & ABACHA,IBB borrowed a leaf from him and annulled d ADJUDGED-FREEST election in our History
3.BUHARI came back to serve under the DARKEST govt in our history,d genoicide and torturing of ABACHA to NIGERIANS was not even enough reason for him to resign.
4.he would still ve bin in power,just like Ghadaffi,ben alli,mubarak.IF not 4 IBB who borrowed a leaf 4rm him & toppled him.!
WHERE IS D DIFFERENCE BTW GHaffi,Ben alli & Mubarak?, I am waiting! so dat i can join his campaign train.BUT dont lie to me!
Re: Like Ghadaffi Like Mubarak Like Ben Alli Like Buhari ,they Are All The Same! by GOODYDAVE: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2011
You fool! what is the difference betwn Jerry Rawlings and BUHARI? Simple, while Ghananians adore the Saviour of thier nation, Nigerians are busy villifying thiers! Iam so ashamed of you!
Re: Like Ghadaffi Like Mubarak Like Ben Alli Like Buhari ,they Are All The Same! by Antiscam1: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2011
MR GOODYDAVE,Ur reply is out of topic,simple questions and facts get u annoyed!,are u ashmed to be reminded d TRUTH,if yes.SKIP dis thread!
And is dis how we are going to move NIGERIA forward wit pple like u not ready to KNOW wot sum one did bad & needs to be corrected!?
Re: Like Ghadaffi Like Mubarak Like Ben Alli Like Buhari ,they Are All The Same! by egift(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2011

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Go Mad If I See N8bn –akala / Best And Worst Ministers Of Nigeria / The Reaction Of Nigeria Labour Congress To President Goodluck Jonathan's Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.