Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (44688 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by wale377(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerian rappers M.I Abaga and Vector Tha Viper have decided to sheath their swords and end their famous beef which dominated the Nigerian rap scene last year.

In the third and final part of “The Conversation”, a Hennessy Nigeria documentary series based on the rivalry between M.I and Vector, the duo met face-to-face and discussed what transpired between them.

The episode started with both rappers previewing what the other had said during the course of the series. At one point, M.I said he had the impression that Vector just doesn’t like him, while Vector said he believes M.I is cunning and deceptive.

Later, M.I and Vector were invited into the same room.

Vector first addressed the M.I reference in his first single “Kilode” in which he rapped “What the heck do you want from me? Asking if I could kill M.I, why would I?” to which Vector said he didn’t think M.I would take an offence.

They also talked Headies Lyricist on the Roll reference in M.I’s “NotjustOk/Savage” track. M.I rapped: “To the headies wassup wassup… You’ve been a blessing to the game to lots of us, but that lyricist award mehn we got to talk. Not tryna say I deserve to play cause I f*ck with everyone who emerged in that. The criteria of the win it doesn’t favour the men spitting new raw shit that’s word and facts…”

The beef reached a climax in 2019 in which both rappers released a slew of diss tracks at each other.

When asked by the interview if there is the possibility of a collaboration, Vector replied: “If this energy is pure, then there is no way I don’t see a collaboration happening”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp36eGk3QOU

https://m.guardian.ng/life/m-i-and-vector-ends-beef-possible-collaboration-underway/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Aminobrown(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dem av settled d beef Wat abt d fish?

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin Expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

Hopefully, wailers too go settle their beef with baba and join hands together with us to move Nigeria forward. cheesy

God bless everyone.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by AdemolaA2: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
D
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by seanwilliam(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Like if you dont give a fhuck grin grin

350 Likes 9 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Jafar1: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
After all the insults wey dem don insult each other for their musics....

My guy, no take life too serious!

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Perfecttouchade: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ok .. Hennessy made it happened

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Befii: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Publicity stunt.. Na who d settlement epp?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by costandi(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Was arranged for publicity. Atleast, they're on the news again. Was thinking they had gone into oblivion. Nevertheless, peace over diss.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Barka00(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by chukwuibuipob: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
sad are dey kids b4
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ODJ124(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
cool That's Nice....
Peace and unity is the way forward...

Meanwhile dress like this to avoid sarz brutality..

Thread seen...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
MI remains the indisputably best rapper in Nigeria in my opinion, I stand to be corrected.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
sad I just need some dick tonight. If you live in ikeja, with a big black còck preferably 10 inches, send me a pm

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by DenreleDave(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin

Can someone please help me out...

What happened to them b4 pls??
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by BruncleZuma: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
...and today, the price of Ijebu garri fell by 35% on the NASDAQ and NYSE commodities market.

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by brosom(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
g
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by kingjahjah(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Give us better collaboration.....some of Ur songs in remix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Jackdaniels16(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Damn nigga
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Thattallgirl(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Aminobrown:
Dem av settled d beef Wat abt d fish?
cheesy cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Many things can be settled over a real man's drink.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Rhapsodia: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
So there were still beefing?! undecided

orh...we don notice them na cheesy undecided
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who cares?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by EyezofGod120: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin mi no know say him don dey old for all this childish beef or crayfish

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
And they have made their money

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by omoadeleye(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Won ku ori ke
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Kendumazy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one.

For your unique/awesome customised items. Check link for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6140747/unique-customized-items-event-programme

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by brosom(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hope their settlement no go be like of 2face and blackface own ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Femi Adebayo's Nikkah Wedding / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) / Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.