Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (44729 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by cyberghost23: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I be MI fan. But must confess that for lyrics, Vector is the GOAT.. No argument here

You no be mi fan guy. U dey deceive yourself.
Tell me the song or lyrics vector get?
Vector na boy for where mi dey?
Who know vec aside Lagos lol

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2020
cyberghost23:

You no be mi fan guy. U dey deceive yourself.
Tell me the song or lyrics vector get?
Vector na boy for where mi dey?
Who know vec aside Lagos lol

My brother, this no suppose be argument. It's a fact. Na reason he has way more Lyricist On the Roll headies pass MI.. I like MI for his melody, but lyrics, give it to Vector cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
Good morning I work from home, stay around Akoka, close to unilag
Too bad, i live at Ph I really love those perfume oils
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by cyberghost23: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, this no suppose be argument. It's a fact. Na reason he has way more Lyricist On the Roll headies pass MI.. I like MI for his melody, but lyrics, give it to Vector cheesy

How many lyricist e get pass MI ni?
Vector is just there, even AQ is better than him.
Just tell me one song e get wey d lyrics make sense?
Abeg
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
cyberghost23:

How many lyricist e get pass MI ni?
Vector is just there, even AQ is better than him.
Just tell me one song e get wey d lyrics make sense?
Abeg

My brother, the most important thing be sey e get pass MI. Lyricist on the roll is all about bars. So that matters.

For freestyle, he's far better than MI. For metaphors, multis, allegory, he's far superior.

For AQ, all I'll say is, the guy's doing well. But saying he's better than Vector, I go leave you to your opinion cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Lemmy123(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Vector 's raps is not something you'd just be shaking your head to, it's something you have to LISTEN carefully to, lest you miss the gist or the pun intended, needless to say that you have to be intelligent to keep up, lest you join the lots who say M.I is better...
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by dstar01(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
MI my GOAT cheesy

Nija Live is proud to announce its platform launch
Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest Vehicles, iPhones, Laptops, refrigerators, generators, foodstuff… The list is endless. It is an e-commerce website that allows you to buy an item for the actual price or enter a draw to win the item for free.
The good news is that Nija Live has been officially launched and this week, amazing prizes are up for grab. One of such prizes is a 50 KG bag of rice. Not just an ordinary rice, but Caprice.The best rice in the market today. There is also an amazing opportunity for registered members to win a 1.8KVA Generator.
All these amazing products are available right now. All you got to do is visit the official website: https://www.nija.live and register. New products will be added to the platform daily, even as prizes will be given out to winners within few days of announcements of winners. Winners will have the opportunity to share their testimonies and take pictures with Nija Live staff.
The more competition you participate in, the more your chances of winning. Invite your friends and family and you'll be amazed at the endless opportunity available to all registered members.

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by cyberghost23: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, the most important thing be sey e get pass MI. Lyricist on the roll is all about bars. So that matters.

For freestyle, he's far better than MI. For metaphors, multis, allegory, he's far superior.

For AQ, all I'll say is, the guy's doing well. But saying he's better than Vector, I go leave you to your opinion cheesy

You know nothing bro..
How many e tke pass mi for the lyricist ..lol...
Name the track or bars ?
U want to compare albums lol..
Mi is not a freestyler, everyone knows..mi even said vector is a better freestyler but he's a better writer, that's it.
Mi is miles ahead for everything
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
cyberghost23:

You know nothing bro..
How many e tke pass mi for the lyricist ..lol...
Name the track or bars ?
U want to compare albums lol..
Mi is not a freestyler, everyone knows..mi even said vector is a better freestyler but he's a better writer, that's it.
Mi is miles ahead for everything

Okay, make we end the discussion here @ the emboldened.

Have a wonderful day, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Newborn Daughter (First Photo) / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.