Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (44731 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

Hopefully, wailers too go settle their beef with baba and join hands together with us to move Nigeria forward. cheesy

God bless everyone.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Dayvidblue: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

This your fragrance sef, can it kill musquito?

This corn-tree na wa O!

But bross wait O, he did'nt say he was selling otapipi, na fragrance, abi na the grammar confuse you.

Fragrance=perfumu

Just kidding o
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by PlainSight(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Childish beef ...Beef with no 9mm or A&R is as Fake a beef as Buhari's English Language
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Cptnkells(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is very commendable. ]
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by eddyslim(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lafiaji. Alaye jor jor jor
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Rebuke: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Guys don't actually have wahala. Guys fit pull shirt fight themselves here now now, next minutes them dey chill together.

Good one from them both.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Kunja2: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad I just need some dick tonight. If you live in ikeja, with a big black còck preferably 10 inches, send me a pm
ain't nobody got time for PM's. Follow me on twitter Jaculze, and we'll take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by dododawa1: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
I know 1,I don't know 1
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Olatlaccon(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
BruncleZuma:
My brother nah wetin me dey expect from some kind FP stories.
lol....e no fit happen
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rap no dey sell if u no sabi sing gibberish kpangolo nonsense like davido and wizkid u still dey learn work
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ize iyamu and oshiomile....they will now do colabo to sell a bad market
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by cyberghost23: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

Hopefully, wailers too go settle their beef with baba and join hands together with us to move Nigeria forward. cheesy

God bless everyone.

Vector ain't no goat
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by seunmsg(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
The snake and the rat finally settled their beef grin grin grin
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Bewiseedet(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Henessy done bring them together.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Goodnuel: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
M still trying to help this guy..

Such class.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by bhella10: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin Expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

God bless everyone.
That jab is sossick homme. ughhhh below belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Angelfrost(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Beef??! You call that childishness, rap beef??!... Tupac and Biggie are laughing from the grave.

Two grown men being stupid!!! Mtchewww.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by PrinceMajestic: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Great rappers but they ain't progressing here because people around are too dull to listen to story telling or reality raps. They could ve been more successful if they sing songs like the normal dull naija artistes. "Baby this and baby that, shake your yansh this and that" and the dull fans makes stupid musicians popular and successful because majority are dull. These niggas have kept it real for the few real niggas here. No beef anymore, so they settle mutton or chevron or chicken next. Shout out my niggas

5 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
cyberghost23:

Vector ain't no goat

My brother, I be MI fan. But must confess that for lyrics, Vector is the GOAT.. No argument here

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ProphetofOdin: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
They both gave us a good 2019 though. Rap fans really enjoyed those Diss which took us to the good old days when music was use to pass a proper msg.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ProphetofOdin: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Great rappers but they ain't progressing here because people around are too dull to listen to story telling or reality raps. They could ve been more successful if they sing songs like the normal dull naija artistes. "Baby this and baby that, shake your yansh this and that" and the dull fans makes stupid musicians popular and successful because majority are dull. These niggas have kept it real for the few real niggas here. No beef anymore, so they settle mutton or chevron or chicken next. Shout out my niggas

In another clime MI and vector would have been great artist but "most Nigerians" don't know how to appreciate good music.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by thaoriginator: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin Expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

God bless everyone.
cheesy

Sorry Wailers are unrepentant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Sorry Wailers are unrepentant!

My brother, well said o.. You really hit the nail for head. My prayer be sey make God take control over them. They really need to change cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by DHonorable(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Here you are again. Your hand and your baba own if e no do, “visit your village for more hands.
You dirty hypocrite!

[quote author=Hopefully, wailers too go settle their beef with baba and join hands together with us to move Nigeria forward. cheesy God bless everyone. [/quote]
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by thaoriginator: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, well said o.. You really hit the nail for head. My prayer be sey make God take control over them. They really need to change cheesy
Ayam telling you! We've been dealing with them since the days of Jonadrunk grin

They went from TANoids to Wailers, now they have transformed to Ipoop lol cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MonsterGist9ja(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
thaoriginator:
Ayam telling you! We've been dealing with them since the days of Jonadrunk grin

They went from TANoids to Wailers, now they have transformed to Ipoop lol cheesy

My brother, e go better. No matter wetin them do, them no go do pass Saul but God still arrest am. God go soon arrest them. Nigeria must better cheesy
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by thaoriginator: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, e go better. No matter wetin them do, them no go do pass Saul but God still arrest am. God go soon arrest them. Nigeria must better cheesy
Naso e go be!

Word is bond!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by madjune(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Small kids in adult bodies.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Blackmiserable(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
After all the insults wey dem don insult each other for their musics....

My guy, no take life too serious!

Lol.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Binarytimes: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless everyone.
MANNA second Monika... Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Newborn Daughter (First Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.