Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (44730 Views)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by etrange: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2020
They turned the stuff into a documentary? Nigerians are so business minded. Lol. I'm sure there are people who believe they actually made up in the show.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ngadaAwo: 1:18am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin Expecting some collabo.. MI my man and Vector tha GOAT.. 2 GOATs. cheesy .. We dun pass beef level.. Na goat meat we want.. Better goat meat pepper soup cheesy

Hopefully, wailers too go settle their beef with baba and join hands together with us to move Nigeria forward. cheesy

God bless everyone.
you need at least 1 year contract
you're now sounding repulsive like

Ebenezer2021 what do you think?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by 99thEnemy(m): 2:18am On Oct 07, 2020
¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯

¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯

¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ¯\(ツ)/¯
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ofiko123(m): 2:34am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
Like if you dont give a fhuck grin grin
I don't give a Bleep..
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MemoriesAndMe: 2:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Who are they? Musicians? No idea who these are.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Realhommie(m): 2:54am On Oct 07, 2020
This is how real men squash their beef, they sit and talk and then hug.. Life is too short to be bitter and petty over what one person said or did to you..

Big up #Hommies.. Cheers
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by toprealman: 3:04am On Oct 07, 2020
By maintaining social distance......Ok ooo
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by meobizy(f): 3:04am On Oct 07, 2020
All I want to hear is the new music they'll create.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ATTemi: 3:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Vector's reply shows he's fully aware of M.I cunning behaviour.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by gbowoade85142: 5:07am On Oct 07, 2020
:My nephew, e go better. No matter wetin them do, them no go do pass Saul but God still arrest am. God go soon arrest them. Nigeria must better Naso e go be!Word is surety!
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by greatseed: 5:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Are they as popular & rich as Davido, Wizzy & burna ? undecided
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Vikalinda(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2020
papas
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Adrian9(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2020
No be only beef,na kpomor
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by 4tomandchi: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Life nah show biz!

All the P-Square fan nacking head for wall when they will settle your mouth will remain Open.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Teejay13(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2020
Hope the settlement is from the mind. And not for formality.

Judging from the look i dont trust M.I's smile
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by 3verblazing(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice one, Hennessy shld look into Pasquare matter too
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2020
wale377:
Nigerian rappers M.I Abaga and Vector Tha Viper have decided to sheath their swords and end their famous beef which dominated the Nigerian rap scene last year.

In the third and final part of “The Conversation”, a Hennessy Nigeria documentary series based on the rivalry between M.I and Vector, the duo met face-to-face and discussed what transpired between them.

The episode started with both rappers previewing what the other had said during the course of the series. At one point, M.I said he had the impression that Vector just doesn’t like him, while Vector said he believes M.I is cunning and deceptive.

Later, M.I and Vector were invited into the same room.

Vector first addressed the M.I reference in his first single “Kilode” in which he rapped “What the heck do you want from me? Asking if I could kill M.I, why would I?” to which Vector said he didn’t think M.I would take an offence.

They also talked Headies Lyricist on the Roll reference in M.I’s “NotjustOk/Savage” track. M.I rapped: “To the headies wassup wassup… You’ve been a blessing to the game to lots of us, but that lyricist award mehn we got to talk. Not tryna say I deserve to play cause I f*ck with everyone who emerged in that. The criteria of the win it doesn’t favour the men spitting new raw shit that’s word and facts…”

The beef reached a climax in 2019 in which both rappers released a slew of diss tracks at each other.

When asked by the interview if there is the possibility of a collaboration, Vector replied: “If this energy is pure, then there is no way I don’t see a collaboration happening”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp36eGk3QOU

https://m.guardian.ng/life/m-i-and-vector-ends-beef-possible-collaboration-underway/
Two great rappers Nigeria has ever produced, there was no beef in the first place its just publicity stunt to keep the rap game in limelight
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2020
As them don settle now, they go still get any new thing to rap about when go help them sell?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Mathantics: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Who is Vector?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MrHandsome2013: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Dickeyrider:
sad I just need some dick tonight. If you live in ikeja, with a big black còck preferably 10 inches, send me a pm
Did you later find the ten inches pencil?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Kingrefreshed: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
Like if you dont give a fhuck grin grin

I wish I can double LIKE cheesy grin
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Did you later find the ten inches pencil?

Shut up. Ode
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Chimeluv(f): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Their beef didn't make enough money for them so they had to settle undecided
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by MrHandsome2013: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Shut up. Ode
... Are you talking to me?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by ddjay: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Aminobrown:
Dem av settled d beef Wat abt d fish?
grin grin grin she is somewhere and has not come between them
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by vickydevoka(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Short black dude . Mr. Incredible
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by eddyslim(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Great rappers but they ain't progressing here because people around are too dull to listen to story telling or reality raps. They could ve been more successful if they sing songs like the normal dull naija artistes. "Baby this and baby that, shake your yansh this and that" and the dull fans makes stupid musicians popular and successful because majority are dull. These niggas have kept it real for the few real niggas here. No beef anymore, so they settle mutton or chevron or chicken next. Shout out my niggas
You are a real nigga, shout-out to you mehn

2 Likes

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Olisehinnocent: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Shey dey get beef before ni. What I see is two businessman restrategising on how to make more money.
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Vektor A.K.A osha mo0 (shebi una Sabi)

I really missed that dude. I don't know why em just go sempe like that nah.

Vector I need you back in the industry now. Blow me head with una lyrics again bro. Am always ur fan any day anytime and anywhere.

1 Like

Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin grin grin We don't have such fragrance
But our fragrance could help u get a girl laid wink, 99% guarantee
Where is your shop located bro?
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef by chrisblack: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Aminobrown:
Dem av settled d beef Wat abt d fish?
I sorry for all the fans wey they jump up and down. They go use una finish the figth. You guys will end up buying their collabo cd .Then they would start shouting the collabo is the best thing after Nigerian fried rice.
Simply business guys. mi & vector cashing out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri / Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Newborn Daughter (First Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.