Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK (37914 Views)

Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by simplesearch: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good for them both, for they have been living in adultery all along. FFK should see this as a rare opportunity from God to disentangle himself from the web of adultery hanging around his neck disguising as marital mistakes. God is no respecter of any man, if he doesn't put his life aright now, but continue in this endless cycle he may eventually miss eternal rest with God. I see him as someone who enjoys the mercies of God, this however will not stop God from preventing his entrance into heaven if he doesn't take this as a golden opportunity to repent and make right his way with God.
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by bobolaga: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
She need to go back to her husband, no human being that can separate marriage that has produce kids, that is the work of blood, i knew before now that ladies of nowadays don't love their children, but always claim to be the one carried them for nine months, see what happens in Kano state, so you will understands where i am coming from, All of you understand that ADAM and EVE was created matured in the same garden, but yet the woman with him refuses to listen to God instructions that put Adam in trouble till date, because he obey the woman than God, is the same as Samson and Dalila ,until Samson eyes was blinded, yet this innocent man still go ahead and inform the woman, that dear is time for me to destroyed pls, go out of this building. also our wisdom King Solomon temple was pull down and turn to idol worship.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Vince77(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
thorpido:
For someone who has had three broken marriages,why do some women deceive themselves into thinking they are the ones to make it right?

women don't think before acting when money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by One4me: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
NwekeUG:
"My Marriage To Femi Fani Kayode Has Ended" - Precious Chikwendu

Precious Chikwendu has finally confirmed that her marriage to former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has ended, IgbereTV reports.

The mother of 4 confirmed the end of her marriage in an exchange with an Instagram follower after she shared photos with her sons.

Also firing back at a follower who asked her to go back home and make her marriage work, Precious told the follower that she can have FFK.

That is not News!
It ended the day he caught you in bed, at that Hotel with that Naval Officer.
He even tried, to have put up with you all these while, he needs to divorce you like yetserday and you can go on with your Olosho business.
Shameless Prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Be like Fanny prick no too dey rise again because of too much snow, you know, that white powder

And sexy Precious is used to having her borehole serviced on the regular
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by cocolacec(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
As a man, getting married, especially to a Nigerian girl, is one of your greatest mistake you’ll find difficult to accept. This marriage of a thing is just a game orchestrated by women to trap men down. Adam and God was paddy until Eve came.

Stay away from Nigerian girls.

Without Eve ,the human race will go into extinction.
You can try breeding with animals like monkey or chimpanzee ,if women are bad. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Jaqenhghar: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
As a man, getting married, especially to a Nigerian girl, is one of your greatest mistake you’ll find difficult to accept. This marriage of a thing is just a game orchestrated by women to trap men down. Adam and God was paddy until Eve came.

...and oyinbo girls are better? LOL

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by smyo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:

Adam and Eve come be Nigeria na, meet Russian girls make them tell you how far

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by One4me: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
PataAlhaja:
This Precious toto go sweet to fucck sha.

Fresh yellow pussy!

Look at this Simp! shocked
Toto of after-4 Children, na im be Fresh for your brain? angry angry
Sex-starved Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by orgylover: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Skmoda360:
It be like say another rich man don dey bobodi this one...... undecided
exactly. Someone richer is fueling this
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by smyo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory woemen whoever marry them marry tribulation, calamity, misfortune, dilemma, problem and public lavatorial, I thank my friend that save me from that fair beautiful chiwendu, I will have been wasted by boys.
Talk truth o, You sure say no be the chinwendu leave you? tribalism no go kee u joor

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by One4me: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Parisian:
Shut up...mumu.

Mind you, all the kids belong to their others and FFK will keep being on the losing end.

What are you smoking?
Who is "their others" or you are too stoned to read what you wrote? grin grin

E be like say you dont know what the Nigerian Constitution says about Custody and Ownership of Children under the age of 18yrs.
Illiterate, so it is children that is the problem of FFK, after how many, including GrandChildren?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by One4me: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Skmoda360:
It be like say another rich man don dey bobodi this one...... undecided

It does not have to be someone richer, An Olosho will always an Olosho, even Oga's Driver will be adequate. undecided undecided

But for someone FFK has caught with a Man in a Hotel, l guess this should not surprise anyone.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by JuanDeDios: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:

You mean Eve was one of them Nigerian girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Warmaterial(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
pocohantas:

FFK should go try his history of abusing women with your much revered foreign women, let’s see if he would still have a penny to his name. They would have divided his fortunes and drained him with child support. That’s in addition to vacation in some prison. The nonsense Nigerian men won’t try with foreign women, you will do it at home and still type nonsense like this.

Marriage was orchestrated by women to trap men? FFK is on four and counting. For a gender that claims to be the disadvantaged party in marriage, men sure remarry very fast- even after the demise of a wife. Trap indeed!!

ur head dey dia woman
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by AngelicBeing: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
That's the business of both of you...it's not like your marriage to FFK was adding anything to the economy. Even my phone battery power is lasting more than most marriages this days cos the real value of marriage has been lost. FFK will soon announce a new signing as a wife, and after a while that one's contract will be terminated. He keeps releasing fairly used (second hand) women back to the society. All his ex wives will soon have a WhatsApp group.
Hian, savages everywhere, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for all Homes in Disarray!!
In all the Challenges and Problems, there is one BEING you can always Call on and Cry on.
His Name is JESUS..
HE is the Greatest Healer of all times..
HE is the Greatest Restorer and Repairer of all times and Season...
smiley

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by dapbims: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
That's the business of both of you...it's not like your marriage to FFK was adding anything to the economy. Even my phone battery power is lasting more than most marriages this days cos the real value of marriage has been lost. FFK will soon announce a new signing as a wife, and after a while that one's contract will be terminated. He keeps releasing fairly used (second hand) women back to the society. All his ex wives will soon have a WhatsApp group.

This one weak me walahi

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Laurelita(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
With all the news flying here and there, the critical matter is that JESUS DIED TO SAVE SINNERS and He is coming to judge the world! In this life you have freewill, you can choose to love GOD, in the next life no freewill. YOU WILL GO WHERE YOU PREPARED YOURSELF TO GO.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Stallion93(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dem “Get the bag by all means Ladies”, Shey u people are seeing that money is not everything

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Burgerlomo: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
ZIINI:
Lord Almighty please forgive me for what I want to say
I think your purpose of creating this creatures called women is to destroy we men.
Cause before their creation there was no problem embarassed

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by bizzibodi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
People telling her to go back to Mr shotfuse did they watch what he did to that journalist?did they know fkk has infected her with madness.

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
ffk will continue to pay bride price till the age of 70. But he will die alone.

Such is the life of a negro with no home training.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by desiredhome: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
bobolaga:
She need to go back to her husband, no human being that can separate marriage that has produce kids, that is the work of blood, i knew before now that ladies of nowadays don't love their children, but always claim to be the one carried them for nine months, see what happens in Kano state, so you will understands where i am coming from, All of you understand that ADAM and EVE was created matured in the same garden, but yet the woman with him refuses to listen to God instructions that put Adam in trouble till date, because he obey the woman than God, is the same as Samson and Dalila ,until Samson eyes was blinded, yet this innocent man still go ahead and inform the woman, that dear is time for me to destroyed pls, go out of this building. also our wisdom King Solomon temple was pull down and turn to idol worship.
What's all these you are typing? embarassed
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=94709527][/quote]
Iffa slap you back your brain go shift angry
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Lovelyn451(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Inter tribal marriages cheesy grin grin grin...relationship sef ah no do...
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Loveknitting: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:

Funny

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Oyiboman69: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:

How do we get an american girl?

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Skmoda360(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:

Did you just came back from the dead? grin

RESSURECTED MAN cheesy
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by eddyslim(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
pocohantas:

FFK should go try his history of abusing women with your much revered foreign women, let’s see if he would still have a penny to his name. They would have divided his fortunes and drained him with child support. That’s in addition to vacation in some prison. The nonsense Nigerian men won’t try with foreign women, you will do it at home and still type nonsense like this.

Marriage was orchestrated by women to trap men? FFK is on four and counting. For a gender that claims to be the disadvantaged party in marriage, men sure remarry very fast- even after the demise of a wife. Trap indeed!!

Calm down abeg, no vex
Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by Mydazz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
There was no marriage, the two idiots should shut up already

1 Like

Re: You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK by leaculpa: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ayoswit:
Their social media love has ended undecided
I no fit laugh. No be small social media love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.