Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,293 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside (3038 Views)

Is There Any Downside To Dating A Girl The Same Age As Me / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by kokakola: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
aluyapreston:

it can be stored in any temperature and stay fresh for several months. the honey acts as preservative. I stored mine at normal room tempreature.
Okay.
Thank you so much.
Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by osurvey: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
aluyapreston:

about a litre
Okay thanks.
I just took 5 spoonfuls and I felt dizzy for a while grin
Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by aluyapreston: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
osurvey:
Okay thanks. I just took 5 spoonfuls and I felt dizzy for a while grin
happened to me too
Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by ElMekuz: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
aluyapreston:

It is easy.

2 cloves of garlic (peel the cover off)

4 ginger (peel the cover off)

2 big bulb of onions

lemon juice ( the juice should be extracted from 3 fresh lemons)

1 sizable part of water lemon (those one they sell for 100 or 200)

natural honey

blend the whole stuffs together but do not add the lemon juice and natural honey yet. do not use water when blending and slice the ginger into pieces for easy blending. I will advise you start the blending with the water lemon first.
Leave the mixture for about an hour before filtration. You can dispose the shaft.
Add the lemon juice to the blended syrup then add the honey.
The honey quantity should be a third of the mixture quantity. What I mean is if the mixture is 6ml then the honey should be 2ml. it could even be less.

Also for the water lemon you should extract the seeds first, then use the reddish part and the immediate green part following it. Note that this green part is not the back but the part btw the reddish part and the back part.

itzitz this is it.

it is supposed to be morning and evening when taking it.

but I took mine morning, afternoon and evening, 5 tablespoon each.

I will post picture later

my girl told me yesternight that we won't be having sex for a while because she is really sore. hell she was embarrassed when saying it and this was a session since Wednesday.
What's up bro, I would like to know if you're still taking the stuff
Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by Connected1: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2022
aluyapreston:

happened to me too
It's obvious you didn't cum, so the medicine wasn't helpful, the beauty of sex is orgasm mostly for the man.

To enjoy sex for a long time, take your mind off the pleasure, make your mind uninterested but your body fully into the sex, with this method you would cum whenever you want or when you feel your partner is satisfied.

I am not writing off these medicines, but I don't subscribe to them.

1 Like

Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by Maynmann: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Connected1:

It's obvious you didn't cum, so the medicine wasn't helpful, the beauty of sex is orgasm mostly for the man.

To enjoy sex for a long time, take your mind off the pleasure, make your mind uninterested but your body fully into the sex, with this method you would cum whenever you want or when you feel your partner is satisfied.

It’s not a “medicine”, these are natural fruits that were blended together.
What’s the pleasure in cuming after 2 minutes?

“ To enjoy sex for a long time, take your mind off the pleasure, make your mind uninterested but your body fully into the sex”.
This is easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by Paulianfa(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
aluyapreston:
first of all I want to thank you Mr yemmit90 for the natural secret stuff on how to last long in bed. I started taking it on thursday (overdose I'm sure because I was taking 6 tablespoon each for morning, aftnoon and evening unlike your recommendation of 2 spoons morning and evening).

at first I thought it was a fluke, because I kept ejaculating after 2 mins of intense self servicing just two days into the treatment so as to see its effectiveness but I kept faith since you said results may only start showing after 10 days.

well today which is exactly 7 days into the treatment I decided to revisit my girl after constant pressure from her (I had been avoiding her so as not disgrace myself like I did a week ago when I released at roughly 3 mins altogether).

I wasn't very confident when we started but we did all the pre-intimacy thing before she asked me to penetrate her. I won't lie sha, it seemed like i was going to release after the first 60 strokes (I counted) so I pulled out. I took about 15 seconds break then went it again. that was when everything changed. my brother I could not release again o. my girl started looking at me somehow because she had climaxed at least twice but I hadn't shaken at all. she asked for a break and I agreed. we started again two minutes later, she came again but I still didn't. she then got really concerned and asked me if I wasn't enjoying it, I said I was then she asked me why I was holding back unlike last week when I came easily (chain she remembered last week, girls ehn). I didn't know what to answer.

at this point I was feeling really high and was ready to release, after all she had climaxed at least twice so I was psychologically ready to release when we started again but I got a rude shock.

over 20 mins into penetration I still couldn't release. I began chasing for a release and started thinking of the most erotic moment of my life in order to fasten it but there was no improvement. my member only got harder.

my girl just screamed at one point then pushed me off her. she then gave me a angry look and told me not to touch her, she said I had seen someone else and that's why she couldn't make me climax. I was shocked at the accusation. we settled a moment later after I assured her that she was the only one I was seeing but she still didn't let me touch her saying she was sore down there. at the end i left her place unsatisfied.

now Mr yemmit90 my question is this.

is my case normal, I mean the length of Penetration without relase

secondly is it because I took overdose of the mixture and should I cut back on it.

I'm asking because sex is not sex if there is no climax. I can't keep ending sex with masturbation.

Guy exposed the secret stuff now, I can't wait to be the G.O.A.T.
Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by kingboy(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Thus will be the second thread I will be seeing yemmit mixture.
I've been a client for the past 2 years, I buy and give friends ...because I'm a living testimony.
my first purchase of 5 ltrs was consumed in less than 6 weeks
You know that feeling when you know you are a king Kong, 16 rounds non stop.
I do an average of 45mins, sometimes I don't cum especially when the p...y is not superly wet, any attempt to continue you bruise the hole Nd it's not good for sex.
Now I have the solution as part of collection which I take about 4 tones a month.
The only demerit is that you want to sample and sample, trying to see a lady that can match your strength ....yemmit I say big gbosa to you

3 Likes

Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by Shadysen: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2022
please i have a question and i am not lying, what would make me to have sex without cuming and took nothing, i swear i can have sex like one hour without cuming but if i masturbate i cum, i am worried.
Re: Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside by yemmit90: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Connected1:

People say this alot, but if you look at it, you don't really enjoy sex by taking your mind off it, you will only be doing the job to satisfy women.

Besides, this is not medicine but recipe you can make at home yourself. It is not only for sex but overall health. It doesn't work like conventional drugs but slowly with your system to give you everlasting results. You can check the current page of my thread to read more about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Same Person / See The Reason Why I Stop Drinking Malta Guinness / Spending The Night With My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.