Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

12 Years Of Uninterupted Pdp Govt In Nigeria - Say Your Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Years Of Uninterupted Pdp Govt In Nigeria - Say Your Mind (621 Views)

U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko / Water Supply Restored In Onitsha After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Years Of Uninterupted Pdp Govt In Nigeria - Say Your Mind by 1025: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
i was thinking how it cld be taking stock of our 12 yrs of pdp governance.
the first thing that came to my mind is - telecommunication. wow, we are really enjoying this -progress
our banks - this is really a good development - progress
security - no no no - kidnapping, bombing, political, religious killings here and there. a lot of security but total insecurity-doom.
elections - shame as we v had none just selection all the way - doom.
contracts awarded at federal levels - yes a lot and all were paid for with non executed. no one is facing any charges - doom.
education - oh my goodness, nigeria has gone so down that we have educated illiterates all over the country with non of our universities recognised in africa and the world at large - Doom
hospitals - wife of obasanjo, the then president died in a hospital abroad, yar adua - the then president died or was dying or even missed in a foriegn hospital. our rulers travel abroad over any sign of headache. too bad - doom
electricity - we had a very poor supply until $16b was invested into it before we went from bad to worse - doom
our roads - another name for our federal roads is AM SORRY or DEATH TRAP - doom

with these few points of mine brothers, sisters, impartial judges, i do hope that i have been able to convience you all that in as much as pdp has tried in so many ways to carry us along, IT IS NOW TIME FOR CHANGE.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ararume You Are The Man! / Ogun Pdp: / 'bode Tibi Nko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.